Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8286
-
02-10-24 17:36 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 76How much this all cost you boss? Looking to get my dick wet for the first time in a SC.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 04:33 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 281Rare night trip for me to pandoras, was looking to get serviced by luxe but she was tied up. Got a few dances from Kream, had fun with her in the past plus she is sexy as hell. I thought about taking up on the BJ offer. Faith was working so I tossed a tip on stage up and she came right over, quick LD agreement arranged and off to 30 minute VIP, fun was had.
-
02-09-24 20:23 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 274Not a good one
Attractive, 30-something white girl. 5'6 ish, height and weight proportionate. No to little tummy, B cups? Nice body, enough ass. No tattoos, brown hair.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 19:48 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 988Screenshot the stories. Then save. They don't change much.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
Plus, they take pix of the line up. Sometimes there is a time next to a dancers name. That shows she is in a VIP room sucking a dick. That gives you an approximate time.
-
02-09-24 16:40 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 164Pandoras line ups?
Besides the insta they have how do you find who's working and when?
I really want to see slump luxe.
But the Instagram doesn't really show times.
Any suggestions?
-
02-09-24 16:29 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 281She was probably hungry.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 16:07 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 97Do you have a description of Samantha? I've seen her name show up a few times in the lineup, but haven't made it in. Hoping its the same Samantha from Playground, but odds are slim.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 15:57 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 216Sierra let me cum in her mouth on a 3 for 100.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:41 #6043I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Oh yes. She like sucking Wang.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:40 #6042I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She nice woman. She like Wang. She like me cum on booby.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:37 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 281She's fun when you bend her over, kinda funny though she has to put her heels back on for the right angle since she's so short.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 13:02 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 99Monse is a no-nonsense down to earth and customer service oriented kind of gal. 200+ should be typical for her to keep up with the inflated economy like everyone else. Her sugars and kittens counterparts will always have my support as long as they don't change their kind and generous attitudes. Nothing kills a boner worse than a bad attitude. That's why I've been sticking to Monse, Lola and Love as of recently. Love is a newer addition for me but man is she generous with herself!
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 08:33 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 274Monday report
I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.
I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.
-
02-09-24 08:25 #6038Senior Member

Posts: 274Communicate budget
Whenever getting dances, I communicate. I tell the dancer what I want, and what my budget is. I don't typically get dances from Monse. Though she is enthusiastic, I find her lacking in skill. I took her to a room once. 15 min for $150. She is a nice lady. So, I guess I can understand someone with deep pockets willing to give extra.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 20:27 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 38I think it's relative to songs. Takes like 5-6 songs of her bouncing and grinding to do it. Maybe if I could bend her over standing doggy it wouldn't take as long but it's all g. Twas a relaxing time in the twat for me.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





