Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Submit Review
Page 806 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 1806 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 27118
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 473
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    There's a 4th site if you're smart enough to figure it out as well, LOL. But like I said I don't ousts people if I don't need to LOL I'm just an information super highway!

    Hmmm is it beatnik? I actually think I know mostly everyone's handle on AMP from here, at least all of us that was active. I promise you guys I'm not a stalker, haha I just once studied criminal law before I found it boring AF and called it quits.
    Ahhh you too smart for me. Imma create a my new Dwight Schrute!

  2. #15042
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Late night gets an extra menu though.
    Did you make pan cake faces with the pan cake batter? Hehe.

    BTW: Who is in Riko's old room? I'm trying to figure out who I was disturbing when I was giving Karen my Stone Phillips.

  3. #15041

    Karen 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL. These fuck boi lurkers better appreciate this one. She's making me work for everything.
    I was banished to the late night league last couple of days because she was all booked.

    Late night gets an extra menu though.

  4. #15040

    Johnny Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Haha you should know who he is! I'm not that active on there and he knew who I was. Not many people know certain details of mine except from here so it's easy to know when he mentioned something to me on there. But we chill I'm not going to ousts him if he doesn't want to be known. It's like myself with different usernames.

    But it is a fun read lol
    His posts are often a fun read. I'm alright with him, he's cool enough in my book. I don't know him but seems cool and chill enough.

  5. #15039

    Karen 1010 club

    You were not kidding! I don't think I've seen a girl that is this cute the entire time I'm with her. Great beautiful tits, great pale complextion and skin. I resisted but ended up caving in to gave her whatever she wanted because I couldn't say no when she was looking up at me with that smile and the twinkle eyes. She's about the best non-pro pro I think out here right now!

    Loving the mish where I can look at her smiling and enjoying the love making and then intense fucking. That little fat ass is fantastic, what a great booty on this gem. Busted 2 x CIP from behind because that's the way it's got to get done with that beautiful ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    I don't care if I have to bang this chick every day. I am going to fuck her until she loves me. She is cuteness overloaded in a 5'6, A cup half moon boobies, and nice ass package. Firm 100/200, so I broke a rule with COP. I punished her with slow long strokes. Wait until she gets a load of me after a few shots of tequila.

  6. #15038
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    There's a 4th site if you're smart enough to figure it out as well, LOL. But like I said I don't ousts people if I don't need to LOL I'm just an information super highway!
    Word. There are 4 sites; 1 + 1 +1 = 4!

  7. #15037
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure that it's a big secret. He post the same word for word reviews onto 3 different sites. How do people not put 1 + 1 + 1 together?
    There's a 4th site if you're smart enough to figure it out as well, LOL. But like I said I don't ousts people if I don't need to LOL I'm just an information super highway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewe52  [View Original Post]
    Shy! You don't happen to know my handle on AMP!? Or do you? LOL.
    Hmmm is it beatnik? I actually think I know mostly everyone's handle on AMP from here, at least all of us that was active. I promise you guys I'm not a stalker, haha I just once studied criminal law before I found it boring AF and called it quits.

  8. #15036

    No new deliveries

    Maria NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/5566 - Chinese Russian mix is full of totally fake pictures pulled from 4 sources. You perverts with the big titties fetishes' will be disappointed.

    "Japanese Girl ETA Feb 11" PPC - Maybe good or it maybe BFS (Big Fun Sara) who is a friend of Laure aka Marlin. Let's see if the hooker gods can deliver something new.

  9. #15035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 473
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Haha you should know who he is! I'm not that active on there and he knew who I was. Not many people know certain details of mine except from here so it's easy to know when he mentioned something to me on there. But we chill I'm not going to ousts him if he doesn't want to be known. It's like myself with different usernames.

    But it is a fun read lol
    Shy! You don't happen to know my handle on AMP!? Or do you? LOL.

  10. #15034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Haha you should know who he is! I'm not that active on there and he knew who I was. Not many people know certain details of mine except from here so it's easy to know when he mentioned something to me on there. But we chill I'm not going to ousts him if he doesn't want to be known. It's like myself with different usernames.
    I'm not sure that it's a big secret. He post the same word for word reviews onto 3 different sites. How do people not put 1 + 1 + 1 together?

  11. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just wow. Jesus christ.
    Haha you should know who he is! I'm not that active on there and he knew who I was. Not many people know certain details of mine except from here so it's easy to know when he mentioned something to me on there. But we chill I'm not going to ousts him if he doesn't want to be known. It's like myself with different usernames.

    But it is a fun read lol

  12. #15032
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Lurkers be going to Karen like herds of cats! Enjoy boys, she is fucking fantastic. Do tell us how she is to you. I wanna hear.
    LOL. These fuck boi lurkers better appreciate this one. She's making me work for everything.

  13. #15031

    Karen 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks PB and DK for the intel. I guess I know who to put as #1 on my TDL. LOL.
    She will be my repeat repeat repeat.

    If I can't get time, I will fuck Maho again or get more Aina CIP .... Meg is also good backup. Only if I can't fuck Karen. Kendal always good for a good CIP.

    Lurkers be going to Karen like herds of cats! Enjoy boys, she is fucking fantastic. Do tell us how she is to you. I wanna hear.

  14. #15030
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Search "Beatnik I was wrong" if you want the play by play. In a nut shell, what started out as an apology thread heated up to a war of words when Johnny thought Beatnik was IC (yes that IC) because he bangs a lot of chicks. Mod finally steps in and gave Johnny a long time out. I was entertained!
    Wow. Just wow. Jesus christ.

  15. #15029
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Karen is for sure. She wasn't sure about the price but will probably ask $200 and negotiate. I don't do video so I simply asked to get an idea for you.

    Maho. Probably yes but I don't remember. She does use her real pics so I'm guessing ok. Text the papasan, they usually will know if they do it, they don't know price since it changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    Wow.

    Wow.

    I don't care if I have to bang this chick every day. I am going to fuck her until she loves me. She is cuteness overloaded in a 5'6, A cup half moon boobies, and nice ass package. Firm 100/200, so I broke a rule with COP. I punished her with slow long strokes. Wait until she gets a load of me after a few shots of tequila.
    Thanks PB and DK for the intel. I guess I know who to put as #1 on my TDL. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape