Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 959 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13174

    Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone
    I learned a long time ago that if she's white and looks right, you pull to the right! I don't circle the block and let them go anymore, I bite the bullet and pick them up asap! I can't tell you how many white girls I've let pass up and never seen again because I was being anxious or paranoid. She looks really yummy man, I feel your pain!

  2. #13173

    Wow nice one

    First time saw her she looks beautiful the only good looking blonde is the one I put a few post back lexie I think the name.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone

  3. #13172

    Thanks for the information

    I'm just trying to take one girl that is on my radar but I like her on a room but never been in a motel / hotel near 5th any complain if they see in fact that she's a SW? Just asking because the one I'm trying on she is always on lingerie on 5th.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.

  4. #13171

    Blonde on 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone
    That is America. She usually does incalls and outcalls but I've heard things have been slow for most escorts lately so they have moved to the quickest way to get cash.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085370051/1

    Also the skinny young BSW with the heels and skimpy clothing is Katrina. She is in the same situation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7739424580/1

    They both go for $ and sometimes $. 2 if you want any extra requests. Their in or outs are about $. 4 and up.

  5. #13170
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelita  [View Original Post]
    What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?
    I've never been to Karavan, but heard only bad things about it.

    I don't know how a multiple girl marathon would go over at Shamrock, never done that. I haven't actually used it for girls from 5th, I had a regular that would meet me there.

  6. #13169

    Scooped up fast

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone
    I believe it now this thunder thighs I am all over myself. Would like to know timing on her I will be down in that neighborhood tomorrow. Thanks stosh.

  7. #13168
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.
    What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?

  8. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by Clasy  [View Original Post]
    Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??
    I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.

  9. #13166

    Blonde on 5th

    Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.42.10 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #13165

    South Shore / East Side area

    Recently moved to NWI but still commute downtown Chicago for work, I pass through the south shore area every day, has anyone had any luck in this area, don't really want to make the trip further west.

  11. #13164

    5th Ave today

    Was out at Rush decided to take a cruise over to 5th and I ran into little Mama WSW wasn't bad looking at didn't need a bbj I just dived right in she a had a fat cat and very wet definitely would repeat I hope run into her again tomorrow and I did stick around for a while ended up seeing a short thick WSW she looked pretty good she was getting picked as I was driving pass I asked little mama for number to share with you guys but of course she doesn't have a phone service only set me back 4.

  12. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by Clasy  [View Original Post]
    But any chance one of you have any info about this 2 girls.

    I just saw this one today at like 5. 30 am she said is going to be untill 11.30 can't pull the trigger was late to work but she was in a lingerie beautiful ass white blond hair.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/chicago/...37287215009792

    The other one is this black girl litle more chubby than this photo.

    https://callescort.org/708-616-8494

    I know is an old but was the one came up with that number.

    Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??

    Any info I can get I will share of any girls I found maybe one day one of you can share to me a girl, I'm looking for one to be a regular with incalled if I can get one of those white white girls man that is one of my fantasy be safe and thanks.
    The first girl is called Lexi and she always works on 5th & Kilpatrick, is mostly always inside her "BFs" black SUV. She was on my radar for 2 years but her donation dis not align with my budget. I saw her recently and she was wearing a REALLY small black skirt and her ass looked too good to pass up with those long sexy legs. She's a great date, no rush and can blow with passion and she bwnds over she's an enthusiastic fuck, will look you in the eyes. Her price point is still out of my range for a cardate but I reccomned her just to try her, really nice youngish body. The girls I have taken I've taken to the Cindy, shamrock is closer but its too loud for me!

    Have fun and stay safe!

  13. #13162

    I have 2 girls on the radar

    But any chance one of you have any info about this 2 girls.

    I just saw this one today at like 5. 30 am she said is going to be untill 11.30 can't pull the trigger was late to work but she was in a lingerie beautiful ass white blond hair.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/chicago/...37287215009792

    The other one is this black girl litle more chubby than this photo.

    https://callescort.org/708-616-8494

    I know is an old but was the one came up with that number.

    Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??

    Any info I can get I will share of any girls I found maybe one day one of you can share to me a girl, I'm looking for one to be a regular with incalled if I can get one of those white white girls man that is one of my fantasy be safe and thanks.

  14. #13161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDiamond  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I was the other car that picked up the first WSW. The BJ was okish, it had a hint of to much teeth. I decided on the FS for. 6 which I'm glad cause she had a great ass. I forgot what her name was, I think it was Kayla.
    Damn LOL thanks for encouraging me to scoop her up!

    This one gave a mean BJ LOL.

  15. #13160

    2 wsw

    Quote Originally Posted by Irocz  [View Original Post]
    Went to the south side to visit a well discussed AMP, I went for a hot Italian girl but that is a different story in a different category. On my way back I cruised on 5th and saw 2 WSW. I was hesitant at the beginning since no one was picking them up, I thought it was the girl with the white pickup truck guy or something. Eventually one of them got scooped so I pulled the trigger on the other one. Was wearing denim shorts and a black jacket. 30 for a CBJ, she offered FS but I was already tired, nice girl, said her name was "little ma".
    LOL, I was the other car that picked up the first WSW. The BJ was okish, it had a hint of to much teeth. I decided on the FS for. 6 which I'm glad cause she had a great ass. I forgot what her name was, I think it was Kayla.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape