Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 14374
-
02-10-24 15:43 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 90Man!
I learned a long time ago that if she's white and looks right, you pull to the right! I don't circle the block and let them go anymore, I bite the bullet and pick them up asap! I can't tell you how many white girls I've let pass up and never seen again because I was being anxious or paranoid. She looks really yummy man, I feel your pain!
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 15:14 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 66Wow nice one
First time saw her she looks beautiful the only good looking blonde is the one I put a few post back lexie I think the name.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 15:12 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks for the information
I'm just trying to take one girl that is on my radar but I like her on a room but never been in a motel / hotel near 5th any complain if they see in fact that she's a SW? Just asking because the one I'm trying on she is always on lingerie on 5th.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 14:16 #13171Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde on 5th
That is America. She usually does incalls and outcalls but I've heard things have been slow for most escorts lately so they have moved to the quickest way to get cash.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085370051/1
Also the skinny young BSW with the heels and skimpy clothing is Katrina. She is in the same situation.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7739424580/1
They both go for $ and sometimes $. 2 if you want any extra requests. Their in or outs are about $. 4 and up.
-
02-10-24 13:21 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 1172I've never been to Karavan, but heard only bad things about it.
Originally Posted by Adelita
[View Original Post]
I don't know how a multiple girl marathon would go over at Shamrock, never done that. I haven't actually used it for girls from 5th, I had a regular that would meet me there.
-
02-10-24 13:15 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 1620Scooped up fast
I believe it now this thunder thighs I am all over myself. Would like to know timing on her I will be down in that neighborhood tomorrow. Thanks stosh.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 12:28 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 139What about the Karavan? How is management up there? When I get a room I like to partake all day coming and going with different girls would they complain about tht?
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 00:09 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 1172I like the Shamrock, it's been completely renovated in the last couple of years, and if they have short time rooms, it's cheaper than Cindy Lyn and nicer too in my experience. They want payment by cash or debit card and they want to see yr I'd and a credit card. If it's not available and if I have time, my next choice is the Cicero hotel, also completely renovated on the last few years, but that's farther away than the Cindy Lyn.
Originally Posted by Clasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 23:46 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 323Blonde on 5th
Anyone know this one? Can't say that I recognize her because I usually see the black girls on Kilpatrick. Caught my eye as I was cruising tonight. Went around the block and when I came back around she was gone
-
02-09-24 18:20 #13165Regular Member

Posts: 1South Shore / East Side area
Recently moved to NWI but still commute downtown Chicago for work, I pass through the south shore area every day, has anyone had any luck in this area, don't really want to make the trip further west.
-
02-06-24 19:08 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 1395th Ave today
Was out at Rush decided to take a cruise over to 5th and I ran into little Mama WSW wasn't bad looking at didn't need a bbj I just dived right in she a had a fat cat and very wet definitely would repeat I hope run into her again tomorrow and I did stick around for a while ended up seeing a short thick WSW she looked pretty good she was getting picked as I was driving pass I asked little mama for number to share with you guys but of course she doesn't have a phone service only set me back 4.
-
02-06-24 10:19 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 90The first girl is called Lexi and she always works on 5th & Kilpatrick, is mostly always inside her "BFs" black SUV. She was on my radar for 2 years but her donation dis not align with my budget. I saw her recently and she was wearing a REALLY small black skirt and her ass looked too good to pass up with those long sexy legs. She's a great date, no rush and can blow with passion and she bwnds over she's an enthusiastic fuck, will look you in the eyes. Her price point is still out of my range for a cardate but I reccomned her just to try her, really nice youngish body. The girls I have taken I've taken to the Cindy, shamrock is closer but its too loud for me!
Originally Posted by Clasy
[View Original Post]
Have fun and stay safe!
-
02-06-24 09:38 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 66I have 2 girls on the radar
But any chance one of you have any info about this 2 girls.
I just saw this one today at like 5. 30 am she said is going to be untill 11.30 can't pull the trigger was late to work but she was in a lingerie beautiful ass white blond hair.
https://xescorthub.com/info/chicago/...37287215009792
The other one is this black girl litle more chubby than this photo.
https://callescort.org/708-616-8494
I know is an old but was the one came up with that number.
Now this one goes to the experts any motel / hotel that can be used near 5th? Cheap and no problems??
Any info I can get I will share of any girls I found maybe one day one of you can share to me a girl, I'm looking for one to be a regular with incalled if I can get one of those white white girls man that is one of my fantasy be safe and thanks.
-
02-06-24 08:35 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 221Lol
Damn LOL thanks for encouraging me to scoop her up!
Originally Posted by UncutDiamond
[View Original Post]
This one gave a mean BJ LOL.
-
02-04-24 19:20 #13160Regular Member

Posts: 212 wsw
LOL, I was the other car that picked up the first WSW. The BJ was okish, it had a hint of to much teeth. I decided on the FS for. 6 which I'm glad cause she had a great ass. I forgot what her name was, I think it was Kayla.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




