Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33551
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/956710077875

    Anybody partaken? Safe?

    Also is this lady good to go? Every time I search her name I get results from everybody but her. Popular name. I like big butts and she seems to be the ticket.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-pics/62096454

    Recently blessed this young lady. She left me hanging one day and I gave up, she eventually texted me back another day and told me to stop by. Top was alright lot of hand use, FS was eh she had a huge black and blue area under her belly so idk what that's about. Nice clean cooter though. I'd repeat but just for top and I'll have to tell her to put her hand down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164762035

  2. #33550
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.

    Thank you for your time.

    It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!
    I think she's on SA.

  3. #33549

    About this ghosting Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362

    If you like Latinas, go see her right now before you miss out. This is one we've been waiting for.
    Be very careful with this one. I scheduled an appt based on your recommendation and once I arrived, she sent a couple of text, then ghosted me. I texted from another number, she provided location and donations, then ghosted again. Texted from a third number and she never responded. Appears to be a high volume gal without respect for her clients' time and efforts. Proceed with caution!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghost.jpeg‎  

  4. #33548
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362

    If you like Latinas, go see her right now before you miss out. This is one we've been waiting for.
    Hi Mr. Jedi,

    What were damages for hour or half hour? Pm is great as well!!

    Thank you.

  5. #33547

    Riverside Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had myself another amazing dream with Riverside Rachel. This woman really enjoys what she does. MIC skills is probably the best I've ever had. Body, with the huge man made. I start off the dream with of course waiting about 20 minutes for her, but to be honest I don't mind. I know it's a safe spot and service is off the chain. She does now ask for a deposit for appointments which I'm ok with because we have history and she's always come through for me. We lay down to go to sleep and she has on this sexy lingerie. Starts with some kissing and then blow my mind with her singing abilities. Tonight, I wanted to travel to Greece which is always amazing. Was there for about an HR never once rushed me, and infact after the dream we talked for about 30 minutes. She's on the higher end of the price but to me, the service, safe spot it is worth it!
    Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.

    Thank you for your time.

    It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!

  6. #33546

    Riverside Rachel

    Just had myself another amazing dream with Riverside Rachel. This woman really enjoys what she does. MIC skills is probably the best I've ever had. Body, with the huge man made. I start off the dream with of course waiting about 20 minutes for her, but to be honest I don't mind. I know it's a safe spot and service is off the chain. She does now ask for a deposit for appointments which I'm ok with because we have history and she's always come through for me. We lay down to go to sleep and she has on this sexy lingerie. Starts with some kissing and then blow my mind with her singing abilities. Tonight, I wanted to travel to Greece which is always amazing. Was there for about an HR never once rushed me, and infact after the dream we talked for about 30 minutes. She's on the higher end of the price but to me, the service, safe spot it is worth it!

  7. #33545

    Latina. Ad says Siam she said Mariana

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362

    If you like Latinas, go see her right now before you miss out. This is one we've been waiting for.

  8. #33544

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    I found her picture in another post in CA. Think it's fake? Wouldn't mind booking her before you gents get a chance to wear her out.

    https://secrethostess.com/2056583/
    It's Fake. Especially if she's asking a deposit.

  9. #33543

    Found a septate photo

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?
    I found her picture in another post in CA. Think it's fake? Wouldn't mind booking her before you gents get a chance to wear her out.

    https://secrethostess.com/2056583/

  10. #33542

    PM me Luna's number

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Better every time. Text me for number.
    Hey MC, can you PM me her digits?

    Jay.

  11. #33541

    Never ever

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?
    Never ever ever pay up front.

  12. #33540

    She's at it again. Ashleigh Thief.

    Watch out for this one fellow Mongers.

    Tread carefully!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/058294478212

  13. #33539
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators155  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062
    She advertises as age 37. She's actually 42.

  14. #33538

    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?

  15. #33537

    Luna is here for a couple of days. She is listed under Mariposa on Adult Search Jacks

    Saw her today. Better every time. Text me for number.

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape