Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 552 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Kittens on Tuesday early afternoon? Looks like I will be just a few blocks away and if not full of vultures would like to stop in and make a donation. Also does Kayla (or something close to that still dance there?) Kayla was early summer late spring last year days, tall well built, not fat, nice smile and personable, and, ah hum, fun. Thanks in advance, will leave report unless trip to that area is cancelled.
    I think that's the one day of the week Love and Pretti don't work. Stay away from Michelle, smells like an ashtray and her BJs are painful.

  2. #6040

    Kittens Tuesdays

    Any recent info on Kittens on Tuesday early afternoon? Looks like I will be just a few blocks away and if not full of vultures would like to stop in and make a donation. Also does Kayla (or something close to that still dance there?) Kayla was early summer late spring last year days, tall well built, not fat, nice smile and personable, and, ah hum, fun. Thanks in advance, will leave report unless trip to that area is cancelled.

  3. #6039

    Buyers Weekend

    Both Thursday and Friday afternoons were pretty slow. Lots of girls and not many customers. Even the popular Anya was standing around. Samantha and Ava spent more time on their phones than on guys. Cierra was laying on one of the benches. Think Amari was too interested in her vape pen than anything else going on. Deals were had.

  4. #6038
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    How much this all cost you boss? Looking to get my dick wet for the first time in a SC.
    I ended up giving faith $400 for a half hour of fun, I know escorts are cheaper but I like fucking dancers.

  5. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Rare night trip for me to pandoras, was looking to get serviced by luxe but she was tied up. Got a few dances from Kream, had fun with her in the past plus she is sexy as hell. I thought about taking up on the BJ offer. Faith was working so I tossed a tip on stage up and she came right over, quick LD agreement arranged and off to 30 minute VIP, fun was had.
    How much this all cost you boss? Looking to get my dick wet for the first time in a SC.

  6. #6036
    Rare night trip for me to pandoras, was looking to get serviced by luxe but she was tied up. Got a few dances from Kream, had fun with her in the past plus she is sexy as hell. I thought about taking up on the BJ offer. Faith was working so I tossed a tip on stage up and she came right over, quick LD agreement arranged and off to 30 minute VIP, fun was had.

  7. #6035

    Not a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a description of Samantha? I've seen her name show up a few times in the lineup, but haven't made it in. Hoping its the same Samantha from Playground, but odds are slim.
    Attractive, 30-something white girl. 5'6 ish, height and weight proportionate. No to little tummy, B cups? Nice body, enough ass. No tattoos, brown hair.

  8. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Besides the insta they have how do you find who's working and when?

    I really want to see slump luxe.

    But the Instagram doesn't really show times.

    Any suggestions?
    Screenshot the stories. Then save. They don't change much.

    Plus, they take pix of the line up. Sometimes there is a time next to a dancers name. That shows she is in a VIP room sucking a dick. That gives you an approximate time.

  9. #6033

    Pandoras line ups?

    Besides the insta they have how do you find who's working and when?

    I really want to see slump luxe.

    But the Instagram doesn't really show times.

    Any suggestions?

  10. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Sierra let me cum in her mouth on a 3 for 100.
    She was probably hungry.

  11. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.

    I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.
    Do you have a description of Samantha? I've seen her name show up a few times in the lineup, but haven't made it in. Hoping its the same Samantha from Playground, but odds are slim.

  12. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.

    I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.
    Sierra let me cum in her mouth on a 3 for 100.

  13. #6029
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.

    I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.
    Oh yes. She like sucking Wang.

  14. #6028
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Whenever getting dances, I communicate. I tell the dancer what I want, and what my budget is. I don't typically get dances from Monse. Though she is enthusiastic, I find her lacking in skill. I took her to a room once. 15 min for $150. She is a nice lady. So, I guess I can understand someone with deep pockets willing to give extra.
    She nice woman. She like Wang. She like me cum on booby.

  15. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    I think it's relative to songs. Takes like 5-6 songs of her bouncing and grinding to do it. Maybe if I could bend her over standing doggy it wouldn't take as long but it's all g. Twas a relaxing time in the twat for me.
    She's fun when you bend her over, kinda funny though she has to put her heels back on for the right angle since she's so short.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape