Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 17730
-
02-09-24 10:43 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 98Kai in Fairview Heights
Finally heard from her. She's back in Illinois.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:13 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 279This Lilly?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ive-43904.html
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
I read through the what's happened thread, I'd always skimmed over her due to her list of "no's" in her ad. This the same person or is there another?
also came across this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/164691426
-
02-09-24 08:45 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 279Kai usually posts in Fairview Heights
I'm interested in her, but as title states, she usually posts in Fairview Heights, which is really too far for me as I have no real good reason to ever go over that way. This most recent post, although being last Saturday the 3rd, states St. Charles so I'm guessing probably just a visit / short hotel stay in the area. For some annoying reason, 3-letter names (ex: Kim) don't seem to work on the search here. We need to tell these gals to get longer names I guess.
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 00:13 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 638Lily
Good discussion about this in the "What happened to" thread on here.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 22:33 #13706Senior Member

Posts: 25Jenny Lynn / Electra
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...k/352110285511
Saw her the other day. I think she may have some other reviews under Jenny or Jenny Lynn. Face is a little rougher than in the pictures, but her body is on point and she has a nice chunky ass for her frame. She will facetime you before the first appointment so you can judge for yourself. CBJ and CFS $$ for a half hour. She's pretty chill too I was happy overall and will repeat.
-
02-08-24 22:12 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 112I've seen her quite a few times, though not recently. She is a bigger girl, big tits, pleasant attitude, and I think a very good BBBJ with cim.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 18:59 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 164Slimgoddess
Has anyone got in reviews on this one? Thinking about trying this one tonight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164687917
-
02-08-24 17:03 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 98Goddess Reese in Wentzville
Another one I might be interested in. Found one review that said she's decent but a bit big. Anyone see her recently? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/618953148634
-
02-08-24 15:08 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 149Lilly St. Charles
Anybody have contact info for Lily in St. Charles? Been out of town for a while and the number I have for her is no longer active. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.
-
02-08-24 13:09 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 301Kai In St Charles
I seen this one review. Hopefully it's true and helps. I'd hit it!
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/314-944-5685
-
02-08-24 12:00 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 98Kai in St. Charles
I did a search on this forum but found nothing. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164416475
-
02-08-24 11:41 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 279Looks like she'd give a good gum job. Is it me or does her photo shoot look like it was taken at a school?
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 20:12 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 308Nah, she's higher than the hotel beds.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Just the normal "fat girl trying to hide her belly" angles going on.
-
02-07-24 15:02 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 255Pics are definitely her, GFE was +60 recently on a hhr apt.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:27 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 258CFE was inclusive of an hr
I have seen her a few times, then she was near Scarlett and was 20 yrs old (2-3 yrs ago) then. She was very accommodating great attitude and I don't remember an up charge for all we did. It was an awesome experience (I am pretty sure I reviewed her then) but I just don't get to that part of town often.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





