Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13707

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have contact info for Lily in St. Charles? Been out of town for a while and the number I have for her is no longer active. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.
    Good discussion about this in the "What happened to" thread on here.

  2. #13706

    Jenny Lynn / Electra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...k/352110285511

    Saw her the other day. I think she may have some other reviews under Jenny or Jenny Lynn. Face is a little rougher than in the pictures, but her body is on point and she has a nice chunky ass for her frame. She will facetime you before the first appointment so you can judge for yourself. CBJ and CFS $$ for a half hour. She's pretty chill too I was happy overall and will repeat.

  3. #13705
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Another one I might be interested in. Found one review that said she's decent but a bit big. Anyone see her recently? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/618953148634
    I've seen her quite a few times, though not recently. She is a bigger girl, big tits, pleasant attitude, and I think a very good BBBJ with cim.

  4. #13704

    Slimgoddess

    Has anyone got in reviews on this one? Thinking about trying this one tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164687917

  5. #13703

    Goddess Reese in Wentzville

    Another one I might be interested in. Found one review that said she's decent but a bit big. Anyone see her recently? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/618953148634

  6. #13702

    Lilly St. Charles

    Anybody have contact info for Lily in St. Charles? Been out of town for a while and the number I have for her is no longer active. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.

  7. #13701

    Kai In St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    I did a search on this forum but found nothing. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164416475
    I seen this one review. Hopefully it's true and helps. I'd hit it!

    https://callescort.org/314-944-5685

  8. #13700

    Kai in St. Charles

    I did a search on this forum but found nothing. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164416475

  9. #13699
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Marley?

    https://callescort.org/314-461-7395
    Looks like she'd give a good gum job. Is it me or does her photo shoot look like it was taken at a school?

  10. #13698
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Look alright to me, though for some reason with some of the angles she either looks really short or even a midget to me. That'd be a first.
    Nah, she's higher than the hotel beds.

    Just the normal "fat girl trying to hide her belly" angles going on.

  11. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    Her ad lists GFE, however past posts mention that it's an upcharge. I like to know up front what things cost, I'm not into negotiating / haggling.

    Also, the pics may not be her, but someone similar?
    Pics are definitely her, GFE was +60 recently on a hhr apt.

  12. #13696

    CFE was inclusive of an hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    Her ad lists GFE, however past posts mention that it's an upcharge. I like to know up front what things cost, I'm not into negotiating / haggling.

    Also, the pics may not be her, but someone similar?
    I have seen her a few times, then she was near Scarlett and was 20 yrs old (2-3 yrs ago) then. She was very accommodating great attitude and I don't remember an up charge for all we did. It was an awesome experience (I am pretty sure I reviewed her then) but I just don't get to that part of town often.

  13. #13695
    Anyone seen this one? Marley?

    https://callescort.org/314-461-7395

  14. #13694

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her? If so, would you recommend? She's asking for 1 $$ for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164569447#.
    Look alright to me, though for some reason with some of the angles she either looks really short or even a midget to me. That'd be a first.

  15. #13693

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    She'll send a face pic when you schedule first time, and her snapchat has face pics too.
    I can't find her snapchat, searching for it turns up nothing. Do you have a direct link?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Danni used to be a former streetwalker where she had BBFS with a lot of people. I would not touch with a ten foot pole.
    Yikes. She's too cute to pass up, but definitely won't be doing any DATY then. Thanks for the heads up!

    Thank you all for your help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape