Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 150 of 888 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 13310
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11075

    Alexis

    Anyone got to see this one? Looks real and got me curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/435794975601

    PL77.

  2. #11074
    TOFTT.

    Comms were excellent. Sent verification pic at my request, offered to videochat which I declined. Messaged yesterday and today, set up a lunchtime dream. Gave me the address of a local midrange hotel near the mall. Sent a few enticing pics this morning.

    Unfortunately she turned out to be a total time waster. I showed up at the hotel and called her only to get the "this number is no longer in service" message. So I bailed.

    Lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinDiesel666  [View Original Post]
    I can most certainly comment and bet she is a fake one trying to lure deposits from people.

  3. #11073
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    A reverse image lookup shows her in more than 2 dozen ads throughout the world and multiple threads on Reddit. If you don't know how to reverse image lookup on google, find out. It's your friend.

  4. #11072

    Certainly fake

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    I can most certainly comment and bet she is a fake one trying to lure deposits from people.

  5. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    Fake. See link.

    https://www.nudelas.com/amadora-2423/

  6. #11070
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffMcguff  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.
    She posted earlier today.

  7. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    Nope but looks interesting for sure.

  8. #11068

    I dream of Sherrie

    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_6_2024_3_18_08.jpg‎   Feb_6_2024_4_06_13.jpg‎   Feb_6_2024_4_06_02.jpg‎  

  9. #11067

    Savannah Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in awhile but she got very unreliable, she stood me up after driving to Greenwood but stayed in touch with me until I got there, then disappeared. I was going to try to see her the other day but she asked if I could bring her some "clear", after I told her no, I never got another response. When I did see her, she had potential to be one of the best around.
    I've been seeing Savannah for several years and there have been times she was very reliable, but sometimes, like when she's using, she'll make an appointment then fall asleep. One time I banged on her window to wake her up. She also moves around a lot.

  10. #11066
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this girl? It seems like the name is familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/608449374351
    I haven't seen her in awhile but she got very unreliable, she stood me up after driving to Greenwood but stayed in touch with me until I got there, then disappeared. I was going to try to see her the other day but she asked if I could bring her some "clear", after I told her no, I never got another response. When I did see her, she had potential to be one of the best around.

  11. #11065

    Speaking of Latinas

    There used to be some traveling ones that worked out of a townhouse. I messaged that number and got a quick response with an address to a motel. Looked the number up and the last ad I could find from them was from November. They still legit? I can give more senior members more info in DM if needed.

  12. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best Latina provider right now.
    I would like to know too. Almost went to see this one but the entrance fee seems a little low for the quality of pics.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69259806

  13. #11063

    Savannah Rayne

    Any word on this girl? It seems like the name is familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/608449374351

  14. #11062

    Dakota?

    It's probably been five or six years since I saw her last. Anybody seen her recently and she still good to go? She did have an amazing rack?

  15. #11061

    Latinas

    Who is the best Latina provider right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape