Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 448 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3781

    Heidi

    Finally, I made the trip down to see Heidi in Casselberry.

    All has been described before. Actually, she is a much better-looking woman that what her pictures show.

    Her donations are more than reasonable. I do not understand why you guys that live closer go to AMPs having her close by.

    Unfortunately for me, is a long drive.

  2. #3780

    WeijuanE

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-Yumi819

    Anyone see her? Searched the name, but didn't find anything.

  3. #3779

    Ncbtmb

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Was draping required?
    Just look at the ad. Anytime you see a national affiliation, 99% likely nothing other than a therapeutic massage is going to happen. If you want any extras, avoid.

  4. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking20  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with this one a few weeks ago-post 3621.

    Had a session, hands were great and strong but was all professional, she made sure to mention about her husband a few times as well. Good for a legit session, not sure anything more would be happening.
    Was draping required?

  5. #3777

    Justine MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced yet? Thinking about pulling the trigger but don't feel like TOFTT if nothing's happening.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45666/
    TOFTT with this one a few weeks ago-post 3621.

    Had a session, hands were great and strong but was all professional, she made sure to mention about her husband a few times as well. Good for a legit session, not sure anything more would be happening.

  6. #3776

    Got it!

    Found her info on Facebook and search. Thanks, disregard my question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainkable  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this sounds fun and affordable. How do I reach her? Thanks!

    .
    .

  7. #3775

    Contact Teresa

    Hi, this sounds fun and affordable. How do I reach her? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen mention of Teresa in quite a while and I wasn't sure she was still seeing clients with the lack of advertising but I decided to reach out and was able to set up an appointment within a few hours. I've seen her before but it's been a while but not much has changed. It's a nice house in a nice neighborhood and she has a very nice massage table and set up. If you have a lot of alergies the essential oils and incense type smells might bother you. She's in her 60's and has a good body. A bit too skinny for my tastes but it's what most guys want! LOL. The "massage" section of the apointment was even quicker than last time. I would say it was about 5 minutes of light body rub before she started teasing the boys and put her crotch directly onto my hand. More than any other provider or woman I've been with, she seems to really love to be fingered. Lots of mutual teasing with me face down and then she asked if I wanted to rub her. That basically turned the rest of the session into a mutual pleasuring with hands and fingers fun time till she did a good L1 release with me back on the table. $120 is the dono. Its very different, not bad. Just different. Don't expect a full deep massage and don't expect her to use up the hour. You pop, you are done.
    .

  8. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, I'm visiting Orlando next week for about 4 days. What's the best bang for your buck in terms of fbsm with extras. Doesn't have to be FS. Plenty of AMP where I live so definitely looking for a new flavor next week. Any info appreciated.
    You can literally read 2 pages and get all the info you need.

  9. #3773

    Visiting

    Hi fellas, I'm visiting Orlando next week for about 4 days. What's the best bang for your buck in terms of fbsm with extras. Doesn't have to be FS. Plenty of AMP where I live so definitely looking for a new flavor next week. Any info appreciated.

  10. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    So Teresa will get eaten, but won't put a dick in her mouth?
    That has been my experience with her but YMMV.

  11. #3771

  12. #3770

    With T

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    With who? Jeannie or Teresa? Jeannie I'm very skeptical of doing FS but Teresa is debatable. I know Teresa loves to have her pussy eaten.
    Teresa. I don't know Jeannie. Link?

  13. #3769
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73  [View Original Post]
    With who? Jeannie or Teresa? Jeannie I'm very skeptical of doing FS but Teresa is debatable. I know Teresa loves to have her pussy eaten.
    So Teresa will get eaten, but won't put a dick in her mouth?

  14. #3768
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I know of someone who has gotten FS BUT. This may have been after many repeats with her. That being said you shouldn't expect FS with her. It's always been a very nice L1 finish with her for me anyway.

    As always YMMV.
    With who? Jeannie or Teresa? Jeannie I'm very skeptical of doing FS but Teresa is debatable. I know Teresa loves to have her pussy eaten.

  15. #3767

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Has she ever done FS?
    I know of someone who has gotten FS BUT. This may have been after many repeats with her. That being said you shouldn't expect FS with her. It's always been a very nice L1 finish with her for me anyway.

    As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape