Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 6701
-
02-07-24 14:55 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 907So Teresa will get eaten, but won't put a dick in her mouth?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster73
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:32 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 128With who? Jeannie or Teresa? Jeannie I'm very skeptical of doing FS but Teresa is debatable. I know Teresa loves to have her pussy eaten.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 13:39 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 168Maybe
I know of someone who has gotten FS BUT. This may have been after many repeats with her. That being said you shouldn't expect FS with her. It's always been a very nice L1 finish with her for me anyway.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV.
-
02-07-24 12:38 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 616Has she ever done FS?
Originally Posted by FunGuyHere58
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 10:30 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 1668Bella
Her rates are always start high, so you know the upsell will be costly, not saying it won't happen.
Better values out there.
I have never seen her because her starting price is too high in my opinion.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 09:56 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 2954Bella AKA Isabella
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 07:28 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 907Doesn't Jeannie only do self service? Roaming is great, but I don't want to finish myself.
Originally Posted by FunGuyHere58
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 05:58 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 35Theresa
Some thing don't change haven't seen or heard from Theresa in a while but usually got the same massage 5 min massage then tease the boys she gets on the table then I get back on l1 finish 25 min out the door might try again live close by not many options in the Deltona area other then Jeannie?
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 23:24 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 201Lightweight
That's soft porn for her, she has a few vids online of her being gangbanged and dp'ed. I wouldn't see the point in visiting her unless she's fucking. Every time I see her ads, I imagine her in the wrestling ring running around giving other bitches the peoples elbow.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 17:41 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 600Justine
Yeah sounds like a heavy pass until one of you skilled mongers reports something promising.
Originally Posted by WadeUncle
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 16:47 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 107I certainly would not be the first to try.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
https://thejunipermoon.com/policies
-
02-06-24 16:28 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 380Justine
She has a national affiliation, so likely nothing happening there. Also, another clue is the picture of the massage table is showing a full drape over it.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 16:19 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 600Justine
Anyone experienced yet? Thinking about pulling the trigger but don't feel like TOFTT if nothing's happening.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45666/
-
02-06-24 15:58 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 664Bella
I DM'd her on IG and she responded, but she is out of town a lot so haven't met up with her. She also wrestles in the Lingerie Fighting Championship under the name Bella Madisyn. From what I gather, I wouldn't expect what you see in the video, but L1 is on the table. A bit pricey on her page though. She seems nice so it's prob a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 15:17 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 1169Bella AKA Isabella
Been reviewed a few times and I don't recall seeing anything negative about her. Isabella is another name she went by. I didn't watch the whole video but if she sucked that guys cock for 30 minutes straight then she is a trooper. Some of the recent lazy ass Seeking girls I have seen get tired after a few minutes smh.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
https://www.peekvids.com/v/gloryhole...eo/ANJE75O_J7h








Reply With Quote





