Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 60896
-
02-08-24 18:48 #56066Senior Member

Posts: 124Big butt recommendations?
I recently saw a post that mentioned Grace at Yuki having a nice ass and that got me wondering if there's any other providers why'all would recommend with nice rear butts? I know Asian women aren't really known for that but am curious if there's any that comes to mind? Thanks!
-KC.
-
02-08-24 18:37 #56065Senior Member

Posts: 124Appreciate the insight. Could've definitely been an off day and I know first times can be hit or miss with some providers. Can't see myself paying. 7 for just HJ though, but definitely willing to hit up ML again and check out the other talent. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
-KC.
-
02-08-24 17:43 #56064Senior Member

Posts: 67In box is full
Parkway91: trying to send you a DM, but system says your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 15:50 #56063Senior Member

Posts: 93ML Mia
Do not expect too much on first session, imo she is a reasonable and sweet girl out there with the massage she delivers and I am not sure if I can recall any better teasing than her in atl during the last decade of my hobby. You might have saw her on a day where new mongers took advantage of tip or it's just a bad day. I would repeat her on any day if I am in that area.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:31 #56062Senior Member

Posts: 124It was 70/70.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:55 #56061Senior Member

Posts: 1179If I don't
Get my hands down her pants, the tip is. 5 otherwise it is. 6.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:33 #56060Senior Member

Posts: 240ML Rates
ML is $50 for 30 minutes; $70 for 60 minutes. Most likely he paid $70 House + $70 Tip = $140 OTD, which is a good deal for top removal!
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:19 #56059Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
It sounds like 80 house fee /60 tip. That seems kind of standard these days. Usually I repeat w / providers and establish the negotiation. I hate the negotiations; it can kill the vibe.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 23:07 #56058Senior Member

Posts: 124Massage Legend
A little while ago I decided to check out ML for the infamous Mia that I'd read a bit about from several of you here. Setting up the appointment was easy and when I got there she was finishing another massage so I went to the room and waited. She eventually comes in and warmly greets me. She has a pretty smile and nice personality and the Convo was pretty easy since she knows English good enough. The massage I will say was good and teasing was good though I've had better.
On the flip though she was all business and the negotiation began. This is the part that can be a turn off sometimes if the demeanor is wrong. It was definitely a turn off for me, as she wanted. 7 for just HJ. She said nobody pays less than that and I told her I'd never pay that just for HJ. I eventually got her to to UTC with top off, though she made it seem like I was getting a great deal. I don't remember if she complained about them being sensitive too like some do but I remember being annoyed and think that's probably what it was. We finish up and she cuts me 5 min early which I didn't mind. $. 4 OTD.
Overall I wouldn't see her again. I don't know what the hype was about her and body wise I wasn't impressed, but she does have a nice smile and good conversation.
-KC.
-
02-07-24 00:44 #56057Asshole

Posts: 32WaWa spa
I recently visited WaWa spa on a Sunday. Had to wait a few minutes before shown to a room. In came an owl. I let her give me a massage but then mama offered a lineup for the extras. Out of 3, I chose Bonnie, a cute 40 ish Korean with man-mades. Enjoyed FS with her. Paid $$. 8 for an hour. I will return.
-
02-06-24 20:47 #56056Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I haven't been up that way but from everything I've read it's completely shut down along w a lot of East Cobb and Marietta. Drop me a PM if you want any suggestions.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 20:34 #56055Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendations Dunwoody-Chamblee
Open to recommendations for anything comparable to Apple in the area? Experienced Apple not long ago great massage would heavily recommend.
-
02-06-24 18:23 #56054Senior Member

Posts: 1179It figures, just my luck
I have business in Roswell next week and I am assuming all good places are still closed?
-
02-06-24 10:14 #56053Senior Member

Posts: 4061She may be your ATF but to her, she has a daily ATF, meaning whoever tips her the most that day is her ATF. Next day it'll be a different guy. As far as her saying she never done that before, that's definitely a lie. For 60 or 90 min they tell us what we want to hear and do what it takes in their limit (some may go beyond) to make us happy. Whatever it takes to get as much money from us as they can. When she said traditional way maybe she meant she only doing the 60 minutes. I would see her one more time and see how it goes. Maybe it will be like it was before. If you feel it isn't or it definitely isn't, move on. These women are a dime a dozen.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 22:58 #56052Senior Member

Posts: 580You're not a jerk. I paid for 90 min one time w / one of my ATF and it ended up being lackluster. I thought the extra time would get me more VIP status, but it didn't. I've gone out on dates w / some of my AMP providers and it's always been platonic. Chinese women are very cunning and have mastered at getting what they want from men. Sometimes it's just to hang out for bit for company if they like you. They even paid. She may not have been comfortable doing that again and her boss may have given them a talk on extras beyond a HJ. I noticed my last visit my provider went and said had to talk to her boss. My mileage wasn't as high in this visit.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




