Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 686 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7656

    Loses its appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by PipersPit  [View Original Post]
    Fisting? Damm, I've always wanted to try that.
    I had a GF and fisting was the only way she could get off. The first few times was pretty interesting, but lost its appeal pretty quickly when that was all she wanted to do.

  2. #7655

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    I met her in Saginaw and she was great. I know she had sketchy reviews but there was something about her caught my eye. She is bubbly and love to ride slow grind style. I've also visited her several time in flint, private residence and the not red roof with no problems. YMMV always. Give her a shot and report back, love to hear from you good or bad. Pound away boys.

  3. #7654

    Fisting

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestForFun69  [View Original Post]
    I have too. If you go, pm me your visit. If it's worth a try.
    Maybe he can post her ad, I'm interested in doing it.

  4. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersPit  [View Original Post]
    Fisting? Damm, I've always wanted to try that.
    I have too. If you go, pm me your visit. If it's worth a try.

  5. #7652

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    It's possible to have a great time, but the opposite is just as likely. Many reviews under Shelby / Mariah: very few good reviews, mostly dudes getting robbed mid session. Like a lottery ticket in a bag of dirty needles.

  6. #7651

    She's nothing new

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    So that's Shelby aka Mariah, she's been around Flint for a few years now. You might want to look up some of the older post about her before you go see her.

  7. #7650

    Swartz Creek


  8. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.
    Yes The other-other Shelby, - Her prices are firm & her body is not.

  9. #7648

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Brooklyn, she was a huge rip off arti back in the day and looks like she's posting again, I never messed around with her but I know someone who saw her and she ripped him off with some other girl and a couple guys. Be careful.
    No, that's not Brooklyn. I know who Brooklyn is and I wouldn't ever see her. Papa Be.

  10. #7647
    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.
    Fisting? Damm, I've always wanted to try that.

  11. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    So, you're telling me it's worth it? Papa Be.
    Absolutely!

  12. #7645

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.
    I think she used to go by Brooklyn, she was a huge rip off arti back in the day and looks like she's posting again, I never messed around with her but I know someone who saw her and she ripped him off with some other girl and a couple guys. Be careful.

  13. #7644

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!
    So, you're telling me it's worth it? Papa Be.

  14. #7643

    Tropical Touch Massage Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    I visited the Flint Tropical Touch about 2 months ago. I got the worst massage ever in the history of massages that day. The massage was overpriced and the girl had no idea what she was doing. Their ad makes it sound like its going to be a rub and tug "Looking for some 1 on 1 time. I've a private room perfect for us to get to know each other" but they don't do any of that at all. I did get the girls cell number, but when I called her she wanted $$$ on cash app before meeting. I said no!

    They post on STG to fool you into thinking its a rub and tug, it is not, but it is a scam.

    Stay away boys, don't waste you time or money!

  15. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.
    Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape