Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 683 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    This Sydney stopped posting around 2016, sometimes she used to put ads on CL. She was popular in those times. She was around 40 years old, that would put her close to 50 by now.

    I saw her twice at her apartment, she nearly doubled my age at the time, but I always wanted to try a MILF, and Sydney served the purpose. She used to love having a very young stud in bed with her, letting me do whatever I wanted, and she would kiss, and touch me all over enjoying herself.

    Anyway, if this is not your Sydney, I already told you about mine LOL.
    That's her! Just wishful thinking that she may still be around.

  2. #8241

    Ms Sweet Screening

    I am thinking about visiting Ms Sweet. She has requested a provocative picture to be sent. Has anyone visited her recently and can confirm the screening process. My big head needs reassurance before taking a leap of faith.

    Thank you to anyone who can verify the screening process.

  3. #8240

    Is this your girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JmRogers1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sydney in Deptford? Hasn't posted in Years and I always wanted to try.
    This Sydney stopped posting around 2016, sometimes she used to put ads on CL. She was popular in those times. She was around 40 years old, that would put her close to 50 by now.

    I saw her twice at her apartment, she nearly doubled my age at the time, but I always wanted to try a MILF, and Sydney served the purpose. She used to love having a very young stud in bed with her, letting me do whatever I wanted, and she would kiss, and touch me all over enjoying herself.

    Anyway, if this is not your Sydney, I already told you about mine LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sydney.jpg‎  

  4. #8239

    Sydney

    Anyone see Sydney in Deptford? Hasn't posted in Years and I always wanted to try.

  5. #8238

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Spelled her name right this time. Tracee is a thief. Takes $, young bf knocks. She walks out with your money. Hes a non menacing white dude but not worth the trouble. Best to avoid. SPREAD THE WORD. She's a thief. Shut down her operation by spreading the word to not see her.
    If I go there, I'm going to bring a fucking can of mace the real stuff from a jail and hit her boyfriend and her and boyfriend.

  6. #8237
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    I agree with that. Saw her a month back and she is very skinny and rushed the BJ the hold time. Told me not to cum in her mouth. I gave her 20 to just get out of my car. Differently not worth your time.
    I was hoping she got nice tight box but sounds like even BJ was problematic. Any nice really tight box that doesn't smell?

  7. #8236

    Interestd. Anybody vouch?

    So is that what she looks like now? That seems workable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised to see Star back in the business, I had the chance to "meat her", a few years ago before BP was downed.

    She seems to have gained weight, she used to be leaner but she always had a nice round rear end, and it was a pleasure doing her doggie. I'm not sure if I would try one more time for old time sake, hmmm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...r/893618418587

  8. #8235

    PSA Tracee will Rob you

    Spelled her name right this time. Tracee is a thief. Takes $, young bf knocks. She walks out with your money. Hes a non menacing white dude but not worth the trouble. Best to avoid. SPREAD THE WORD. She's a thief. Shut down her operation by spreading the word to not see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010

  9. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight23  [View Original Post]
    Who's the the QUEEN of Mt. Laurel? You have 1. 2 and in Mt Laurel but don't know which to call. I got a couple of PRO / CONS for these two to help you decide.

    I feel obligated to write this review because due to some inpatient mongers, I got a bad picture in my head which caused me to avoid kyla. Kyla is not an "on-the-fly" type of girl. She's not on drugs, she looks like her pics, she keeps the same number, her reviews are great on listcrawlers, no clock-watching (I wasn't there long LOL), she can hold a conversation, nice hotel room, very clean, ETC.

    The only CONS I have is that she does take a while to respond once you arrive. I've waited like 15 mins before she gave me the room # and She doesn't do BBJ.

    Now I haven't seen Lana since she price raise. I use to see her for 0. 8 SSFS (BBJ 0. 6). She does BBJ. I rate her BJ like a 8/10. She really good in an awkward kind of way, doesn't deep throat but knows how to work the mushroom tip LOL. She cute too. She has little ticks she does (tourettes maybe) but I think it's cute.

    The CONS: She has demons. Now that's not the bad part, the part that's bad is that she still has those demons but the price raise from. 8 to 1. 2 for ss. So what changed? Her body is not as voluptuous as Kyla. She stays at the same hotel that it seems every provider in Mt Laurel works at so if your an exhibitionist like me you could run into another provider you have been avoiding.

    It's a tie for me because if I'm paying 1.2 I want BBJ. Kyla might be so Hot that if I didn't have a condom I'll be in and out in less than 5 minutes LOL.
    I have a question for Kyla does she receive DATY and rimjob I want to bury my face her great ass I two rounds for the hour session I never seen her ad on listcrawler I just viewed her ad on listcrawler it's better than her STG ad if she let me suck her off and worship her great ass with 2 rounds I'll go for the highest rate.

  10. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010
    I saw her 2 years ago and had a relatively decent experience. But she was weird and kept making weird jokes, during the session. That's the only time I've ever saw her.

  11. #8232

    Sorry it happened to you

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010
    Happened to me too. Different provider but I stalked that ***** for 5 years, every time she changed her name, STG ad or phone number, I posted to this forum to alert my fellow mongers that she was a thief. And it worked, either her or somebody from her camp sent me a PM asking for a truce or a discounted olive branch but my reply was a simple, FUCK YOU.

    I have half a mind to contact your provider and book an hour date at $250 and the ghost and block her. If every monger who reads this does the same, it might not get you your money back but it would teach her a lesson.

  12. #8231

    Lana vs Kyla rose

    Who's the the QUEEN of Mt. Laurel? You have 1. 2 and in Mt Laurel but don't know which to call. I got a couple of PRO / CONS for these two to help you decide.

    I feel obligated to write this review because due to some inpatient mongers, I got a bad picture in my head which caused me to avoid kyla. Kyla is not an "on-the-fly" type of girl. She's not on drugs, she looks like her pics, she keeps the same number, her reviews are great on listcrawlers, no clock-watching (I wasn't there long LOL), she can hold a conversation, nice hotel room, very clean, ETC.

    The only CONS I have is that she does take a while to respond once you arrive. I've waited like 15 mins before she gave me the room # and She doesn't do BBJ.

    Now I haven't seen Lana since she price raise. I use to see her for 0. 8 SSFS (BBJ 0. 6). She does BBJ. I rate her BJ like a 8/10. She really good in an awkward kind of way, doesn't deep throat but knows how to work the mushroom tip LOL. She cute too. She has little ticks she does (tourettes maybe) but I think it's cute.

    The CONS: She has demons. Now that's not the bad part, the part that's bad is that she still has those demons but the price raise from. 8 to 1. 2 for ss. So what changed? Her body is not as voluptuous as Kyla. She stays at the same hotel that it seems every provider in Mt Laurel works at so if your an exhibitionist like me you could run into another provider you have been avoiding.

    It's a tie for me because if I'm paying 1.2 I want BBJ. Kyla might be so Hot that if I didn't have a condom I'll be in and out in less than 5 minutes LOL.

  13. #8230

    Reallly? Fk. My bad

    I always use this site for intel and share my own. I fucked up here. Should of checked. Fling little head won. Never again.

    Hopefully no one here maoes the same mistake. She's bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    There's been reviews of her on here about her doing this. Always make sure to check for other reviews before seeing someone.

  14. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010
    There's been reviews of her on here about her doing this. Always make sure to check for other reviews before seeing someone.

  15. #8228

    Robbed by Tracey in Blackwood

    Went for fetish session. Horrible phone manors. Young bf knocks on door she walks out laughing. Avoid this criminal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/322669910010

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape