Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24990

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, good comms, etc. But the pictures are very flattering. Add 30 pounds and she is so loose you will fall in if not careful.
    Thanks for saving me the time and money!

  2. #24989

    Jeneveve Dream

    Had a dream recently with Jeneveve. She's a BKS girl, and also on Tryst and I think even sometimes Eros with same name. Easy set up through BKS for those that already belong. She looks like her pics, except a little older and thicker than pics show. Not BBW, but very traditional thick mature Latina look. She's very nice, greets you warmly with hugs and kisses dressed in lingerie. VERY chatty. Not in a crazy weird way. But playful and kind of funny way. I can see how some wouldn't like it, but I found her to have a good personality. I think it's her way of getting into the session and getting your vibe. That is how it played out with our dream. Since she was having fun with me talking and joking, it carried over to session. Talkative funny talk turned to talkative dirty talk. It started with passionate DFK, and soon after a sensual BBBJ, a really good sloppy enthusiastic DT BBBJ. She's just going after it like crazy. Lots of spit and moaning and talking. After a few minutes I almost busted. I wanted to do all the positions, which were available, but that BBBJ was so good I just let her keep going. End up busting a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it down, and she was so proud and happy. Now this was a HHR visit and realize I only just got a BBBJCIM. Some might be upset about that because it is not a good value. That is true and fair. But, I will say this. It was an amazing BBBJCIM. She just loves it and wanted it, which is kind of fun when you get a girl like that. I would definitely repeat, but next time I'll pace myself so I can sample the rest she has to offer.

  3. #24988

    Any help would be appreciated

    Just moved to the area 6 months ago and haven't been able to find much of anything in the area. I'm not super picky, but looking for someone at least moderately attractive and somewhat fit, preferably 20's-30's, but I'd consider an attractive 40's. I've just been driving down to the MPs in Fayetteville so far, but that's a long drive. Anyone willing to share a UTR or suggest someone reliable? I was surprised how bad this area is for the hobby. I'll keep searching the threads, but any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

  4. #24987

    Facino

    He sent them to me because she is UTR didn't want to post but ask him.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Are there pics online somewhere or do you only get those through contact with Facino?

  5. #24986

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, my go-to girl in Cary is looking for some new clients. She's semi UTR, advertises occasionally but stays pretty low volume. Her name is Emma, I've mentioned her before and I think she's been reviewed by a couple of other members too. She's older and heavier (you guys looking for 20-something hotties will not be interested). Only sees clients in Cary and mainly for car play. No demons, great personality, dependable and gives absolutely fantastic head (and swallows).

    She's tired of dealing with flaky responses from ads so I offered to
    give her number out again to any senior members who are in need of a good provider.

    Mael.
    Saw her a few months ago. I can confirm she is a very nice and normal lady in a good neighborhood and very responsive to texts. I just got a BJ and I want to say it was only 50 if I remember right. She isn't a looker, but it's good head at a low price in a safe area with a.

    Demon-free and drama-free provider (and we all know those things can feel like a rarity.)

  6. #24985
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    Leslie is cute just like pics
    Are there pics online somewhere or do you only get those through contact with Facino?

  7. #24984

    Not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, good comms, etc. But the pictures are very flattering. Add 30 pounds and she is so loose you will fall in if not careful.

  8. #24983

  9. #24982

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Do you have a link?

  10. #24981

    Leslie

    Got to meet Facino's UTR while in town for work.

    Firstly, Facino is a good guy- I was a little all over the place. My flights were changing real time so I AWSs moving the appointments and durations and he was a gentleman and empathetic to my plight and didn't get frustrated and gave me advice on how to navigate my time. Return a rental car and still have time which isn't his problem- we finally organized 2 hrs. He was very accurate on what to expect and no puffery just precise expectation mgt.

    Leslie is cute just like pics and good BBBJ, hard worker and wanting to please. Paid the "royal service" upgrade and all went to plan. She's a little shy, between rounds she'd talk a little but I guess getting used to this not jaded and a sweet person but a little introverted in a genuine way.

    Played 3 times over 2 hours, and each time was different not a routine and was much better than hanging out at the gate at the airport, LOL.

  11. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Do you have a Link to share?

  12. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Sorry guys, rookie mistake. Forgot link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/436531180499

  13. #24978

    Rebecca

    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.

  14. #24977

    Facino UTR

    Got to meet one of the UTR. Good service. Recommend.

  15. #24976

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    But with more taste than that. Every once in a while ya find a nice one of here. Lmaobbut that's not it.
    I get it man, I really do.

    I do IT nerd stuff, but had always wanted to take the OTR Trucker career route when I was retiring from the Military. Something about lot lizards and crashing in big gas station parking lots just appeals to me, she reeks of "lot lizard".

    Hell, she may even get a tip is I see crack resin next to the bed or air mattress. I kid I kid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape