rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24973

    Ellee now also available tonight for incall with Leslie

    Ellee and Leslie both available tonight for incall take your pick! Hit me up to book!

  2. #24972
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How thick? Pictures close?
    She is thick, curvy not bbw. Photos are pretty accurate.

  3. #24971

    This one and Apex MILF and a Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Yall will fuck anything. Lord have mercy.
    If you search the Apex MILF's old number (910 xxx xxxx), you get this one's post. If you search the Apex MILF's new number, you get her post and other post for a bi Dude under the title "Bubblebutt".

  4. #24970
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Yall will fuck anything. Lord have mercy.
    Says the guy posting and reading reviews on a sex guide site. Mercy.

  5. #24969

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Leslie available for incall on Wednesday by RDU hit me up to book spots from 3 pm -11 pm hurry.
    DM me specifics please.

  6. #24968

    Lordy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWinTwoLoseT  [View Original Post]
    I travelled down a dirt road with Huge holes in it to a trailer about 4 years ago. Half empty on the inside with a bed on the floor and a dog. She delivered as promised though. I never repeated due to the area it was in, and even though the pics were accurate except the face in the post back then and in person were better than what shows now, I just had a bad vide about that place altogether.
    Yall will fuck anything. Lord have mercy.

  7. #24967

    Jessica

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/106021506830

    Has anyone seen Jessica? Please let me know if she is worth a visit.

    P.S. I saw Jessica Foxx yesturday and she is still a fun time!

  8. #24966

    Ashley

    I have also seen her many times since her beginning. She started out really good but over time she has let herself go some. She was moving from place to place a lot. Then she got a pregnancy prevention thing in her pussy and could right away tell. The original feel was gone, so if you have had it now it was 10 times better a year ago. Her BBBJ skills very much improved over time to where she enjoyed trying to cram my dick down her throat. If you really want to see her turned out do some DATY, she enters another dimension. She's a great girl but Durham may be a bad choice for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago, she is cool or at least back then she was. I was reaching out to someone else and the chick I was originally trying to get a hold of asked if she could bring her friend (girl you are asking about), I said sure.

    Long story short we had a threesome, pretty sure they did some nose candy or something else, they were in my bathroom for a while but overall good visit.

    She came over the next night and let me raw dog it, got into it and was pretty vocal, hung out for a while afterwards so she was not a clock watcher.

    Did not do any DATY, just got a BBBJ and went through the rotations. Happy hunting!

  9. #24965

    Leslie available today!

    Leslie will be available by RDU today! BBFS available no creampie tho hit me up to book!

  10. #24964
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I have heard horrible reviews about this one in the past, but I dunno she fits my White trash fetish, wondering if anyone has sampled lately.

    I head down that way about once, twice a month, I can TOFFT if no one has any recent reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/751446948502
    I travelled down a dirt road with Huge holes in it to a trailer about 4 years ago. Half empty on the inside with a bed on the floor and a dog. She delivered as promised though. I never repeated due to the area it was in, and even though the pics were accurate except the face in the post back then and in person were better than what shows now, I just had a bad vide about that place altogether.

  11. #24963

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago, she is cool or at least back then she was. I was reaching out to someone else and the chick I was originally trying to get a hold of asked if she could bring her friend (girl you are asking about), I said sure.

    Long story short we had a threesome, pretty sure they did some nose candy or something else, they were in my bathroom for a while but overall good visit.

    She came over the next night and let me raw dog it, got into it and was pretty vocal, hung out for a while afterwards so she was not a clock watcher.

    Did not do any DATY, just got a BBBJ and went through the rotations. Happy hunting!
    I have also seen her several times over the last couple of years. She's fun. Pictures are accurate. BBBJ, everything else covered. I haven't seen her in a while but I think it's because she was in the Durham area.

  12. #24962

    Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaKid  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one a few times. Nice incall located in a nice neighborhood. Quoted $. 75 for hhr. Short thick mom next door with an enhanced rack. Says she stays with her boyfriend but he isn't there when she sees clients. Above average BBBJ, cg, K9, and mish all on the menu. Definitely enjoy my time with her. YMMV Stay safe my friends.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/251398790794
    How thick? Pictures close?

  13. #24961

    Thanks Facino

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I have 1-2 spots available for Ellee tonight hit me asap to see her.
    Saw Ellee tonight. Solid spinner with a tight body. She has beautiful smile and aims to please. Arrived at the hotel and waited for the room number. Once inside went to the back room and got comfortable. A little bit of chit chat and she started off with BBBJ. She has some skills. Moved on to CG, K9, and ended in Mish. Busted in the bag and got cleaned up and a little more chatting. Will definitely see her again. Thanks Facino you are the man! Stay safe my friends.

  14. #24960

    My UTR Leslie has incall slots available for Wednesday

    Leslie available for incall on Wednesday by RDU hit me up to book spots from 3 pm -11 pm hurry.

  15. #24959

    Anyone recently partake?

    I have heard horrible reviews about this one in the past, but I dunno she fits my White trash fetish, wondering if anyone has sampled lately.

    I head down that way about once, twice a month, I can TOFFT if no one has any recent reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/751446948502

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape