Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 37343
-
02-09-24 21:49 #30773Senior Member

Posts: 103Lol
Oh yeah too big for a pussy too take, kids came out of that LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungFunBoston
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 20:45 #30772Senior Member

Posts: 926There is a downside to being hung like a stalactite.
Originally Posted by YoungFunBoston
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 19:05 #30771Regular Member

Posts: 1Magic West
Came to Detroit to see family and the chance arrived for some fun, did my research here and went to Magic West because I couldn't get to East in the times lot I had available.
Nina greeted me at the door, maybe 40 years old with a nice body and some MM D's. Paid my $$. 4 for an hour, and was taken to a nice table shower and back to the room. But that's where the trouble started, immediately started saying I was too big so I asked her to bring someone else in. She didn't and there was a half assed attempt at FS with her hand in the way accompanied by constant complaining. Then an attempt at a HE after the mood was well and truly killed, followed by asking me to finish the job. I was so annoyed I wasn't in the right head space for it and told her to bring the mamasan. She didn't, then gave me what was probably a decent massage that I was too annoyed to enjoy, and then helped me get dressed and out of the door after just 40 minutes.
I understand it has some great people working here, but don't think I would ever come back and I cannot recommend Nina at all. YMMV obviously.
-
02-09-24 15:49 #30770Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah. No luck. Really good massage but not happy.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:52 #30769Senior Member

Posts: 133I love All Green because the shower experience is great. Mimi is very playful and makes sure you are squeeky clean. Once in the room, she can get dirty. Loves what she does.
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:39 #30768Senior Member

Posts: 104Green Rose
I* have been here a few times and always had a great experience. * Cici and Mimi both give great massages. * Mimi also gave me some assistance in the shower stall which was a springboard to some happier times. Can't go wrong here. * Also, new girl is coming next week.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 13:31 #30767Senior Member

Posts: 192Link for the lazy
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...358&viewfull=1#post6783358.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 22:08 #30766Banned Member

Posts: 5[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-08-24 18:03 #30765Senior Member

Posts: 60Duo Rate
Is her rate listed in the link her duo rate? Or is the duo rate different?
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 17:33 #30764Senior Member

Posts: 826Clarifying
Hey. Just trying to clarify. You went and got massages but no HE? Is that it?
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 15:56 #30763Senior Member

Posts: 345I think the report was from Try269, not Rylong. It's an eye opener for me too. I never got more than standard service there. I'm going to have to make a trip back there and see for myself.
Originally Posted by Sammed99
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:25 #30762Senior Member

Posts: 388New Girl Jessica at Saigon
Anyone try her out? T said she's about her age with a good body. Open menu.
-
02-08-24 10:43 #30761Senior Member

Posts: 77Shangri-la
Checkout Rylong's recent report in Toledo's Massage section. It was an eye opener for me.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 08:11 #30760Regular Member

Posts: 11Jewell on Craig's list
Anyone had any luck with her? Seen her multiple times and can't seem to crack the code. Feel like more is there she let's me roam and used to work at pressure point so all the signs are there. Maybe I'm not good looking enough. LOL.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...714966955.html
-
02-07-24 18:47 #30759Senior Member

Posts: 74Clear your pms out
Your PMs are full FYI.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






