Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 37603
-
02-09-24 13:31 #31018Senior Member

Posts: 192Link for the lazy
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...358&viewfull=1#post6783358.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 22:08 #31017Banned Member

Posts: 5[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-08-24 18:03 #31016Senior Member

Posts: 60Duo Rate
Is her rate listed in the link her duo rate? Or is the duo rate different?
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 17:33 #31015Senior Member

Posts: 826Clarifying
Hey. Just trying to clarify. You went and got massages but no HE? Is that it?
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 15:56 #31014Senior Member

Posts: 347I think the report was from Try269, not Rylong. It's an eye opener for me too. I never got more than standard service there. I'm going to have to make a trip back there and see for myself.
Originally Posted by Sammed99
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:25 #31013Senior Member

Posts: 388New Girl Jessica at Saigon
Anyone try her out? T said she's about her age with a good body. Open menu.
-
02-08-24 10:43 #31012Senior Member

Posts: 77Shangri-la
Checkout Rylong's recent report in Toledo's Massage section. It was an eye opener for me.
Originally Posted by JimmyJack1817
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 08:11 #31011Regular Member

Posts: 11Jewell on Craig's list
Anyone had any luck with her? Seen her multiple times and can't seem to crack the code. Feel like more is there she let's me roam and used to work at pressure point so all the signs are there. Maybe I'm not good looking enough. LOL.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...714966955.html
-
02-07-24 18:47 #31010Senior Member

Posts: 74Clear your pms out
Your PMs are full FYI.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:54 #31009Senior Member

Posts: 33Meant to Post in Ann Arbor
Sorry, meant to post this in the Ann Arbor forum. If you haven't tried Shangri-la, it's worth a trip.
-
02-07-24 16:25 #31008Senior Member

Posts: 262Leah
So I made an appointment to see Leah. Pics were hers and looked great. She had a friend named Scarlet that also joined and its the best massage I have ever had. They came to me since I do not do incalls. They were both very hot and she says she has other friends sometimes. She is very clean and ask you to be the same. I showered before they got to my room. I will repeat again for sure.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-42609.html
-
02-07-24 14:45 #31007Senior Member

Posts: 42Bummer
That's a bummer cause I thought it was going to actually be Kami that I see. Are there pics of the other girls anywhere?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:39 #31006Senior Member

Posts: 826Actually no you don't
Sometimes when you look up a number on Google then other numbers pop up and if you don't pay attention then you might figure one number is some thing else altogether.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:01 #31005Senior Member

Posts: 152For real
Coco is real for sure, she has been in the area for awhile.
The other one seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 13:25 #31004Senior Member

Posts: 33Shangri-la Extras?
Went back to Shangri-la recently and drew third new girl in as many visits. Latest was Cherry. Nice girl and tried hard. Overall massage was good but not as great as other visits. I have never seen a hint of any anything besides usual HE but Cherry was yanked to help with another monger right before we started. Was told 10 min but ended up closer to 30.
Has anyone gotten anything more than a usual HE here? Just want to know if it takes a while to open the menu or if that's it here. Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote






