Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24986

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, my go-to girl in Cary is looking for some new clients. She's semi UTR, advertises occasionally but stays pretty low volume. Her name is Emma, I've mentioned her before and I think she's been reviewed by a couple of other members too. She's older and heavier (you guys looking for 20-something hotties will not be interested). Only sees clients in Cary and mainly for car play. No demons, great personality, dependable and gives absolutely fantastic head (and swallows).

    She's tired of dealing with flaky responses from ads so I offered to
    give her number out again to any senior members who are in need of a good provider.

    Mael.
    Saw her a few months ago. I can confirm she is a very nice and normal lady in a good neighborhood and very responsive to texts. I just got a BJ and I want to say it was only 50 if I remember right. She isn't a looker, but it's good head at a low price in a safe area with a.

    Demon-free and drama-free provider (and we all know those things can feel like a rarity.)

  2. #24985
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    Leslie is cute just like pics
    Are there pics online somewhere or do you only get those through contact with Facino?

  3. #24984

    Not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, good comms, etc. But the pictures are very flattering. Add 30 pounds and she is so loose you will fall in if not careful.

  4. #24983

  5. #24982

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #24981

    Leslie

    Got to meet Facino's UTR while in town for work.

    Firstly, Facino is a good guy- I was a little all over the place. My flights were changing real time so I AWSs moving the appointments and durations and he was a gentleman and empathetic to my plight and didn't get frustrated and gave me advice on how to navigate my time. Return a rental car and still have time which isn't his problem- we finally organized 2 hrs. He was very accurate on what to expect and no puffery just precise expectation mgt.

    Leslie is cute just like pics and good BBBJ, hard worker and wanting to please. Paid the "royal service" upgrade and all went to plan. She's a little shy, between rounds she'd talk a little but I guess getting used to this not jaded and a sweet person but a little introverted in a genuine way.

    Played 3 times over 2 hours, and each time was different not a routine and was much better than hanging out at the gate at the airport, LOL.

  7. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Do you have a Link to share?

  8. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.
    Sorry guys, rookie mistake. Forgot link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/436531180499

  9. #24978

    Rebecca

    This makes my 3rd fuck with this one. Good comms, no wait outside. Motel 6 on Appliance. Good price point, will repeat. BBBJ,69. She squirts. Good to be back, been out of town for a while.

  10. #24977

    Facino UTR

    Got to meet one of the UTR. Good service. Recommend.

  11. #24976

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    But with more taste than that. Every once in a while ya find a nice one of here. Lmaobbut that's not it.
    I get it man, I really do.

    I do IT nerd stuff, but had always wanted to take the OTR Trucker career route when I was retiring from the Military. Something about lot lizards and crashing in big gas station parking lots just appeals to me, she reeks of "lot lizard".

    Hell, she may even get a tip is I see crack resin next to the bed or air mattress. I kid I kid.

  12. #24975

    Sunny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...u/037873321120

    Saw Sunny near the airport while she was in town last week. Comms were easy, she did ask for a selfie. I don't love that, but the comms were good and the girl hot enough to make me send it over anyway.

    Once I got there, everything was good. She's very friendly and talkative and makes you feel comfortable. She is sexy with seductive face, a hot body, and a sensual attitude. Kind of tall. Smelled good. Really awesome tits so definitely consider if you're a boob guy.

    Service was solid, everything covered. Skilled sucker (unfortunately covered) and a pleasure to watch those titties swing as you pound her.

    She's based out of Vegas but said she comes here frequently.

  13. #24974

    Ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWinTwoLoseT  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy posting and reading reviews on a sex guide site. Mercy.
    But with more taste than that. Every once in a while ya find a nice one of here. Lmaobbut that's not it.

  14. #24973

    Ellee now also available tonight for incall with Leslie

    Ellee and Leslie both available tonight for incall take your pick! Hit me up to book!

  15. #24972
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How thick? Pictures close?
    She is thick, curvy not bbw. Photos are pretty accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape