Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 10282
-
02-08-24 14:55 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 116She's nothing new
So that's Shelby aka Mariah, she's been around Flint for a few years now. You might want to look up some of the older post about her before you go see her.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 14:21 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 366Swartz Creek
Is this one new and legit? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...1/934304942889.
-
02-07-24 20:03 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 367Yes The other-other Shelby, - Her prices are firm & her body is not.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 17:48 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 639Brooklyn
No, that's not Brooklyn. I know who Brooklyn is and I wouldn't ever see her. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:49 #7653Regular Member

Posts: 243Fisting? Damm, I've always wanted to try that.
Originally Posted by NotJeff69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:20 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 332Absolutely!
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:15 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 190Brooklyn
I think she used to go by Brooklyn, she was a huge rip off arti back in the day and looks like she's posting again, I never messed around with her but I know someone who saw her and she ripped him off with some other girl and a couple guys. Be careful.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 15:48 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 639Lol
So, you're telling me it's worth it? Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 15:14 #7649Senior Member

Posts: 116Tropical Touch Massage Parlor
I visited the Flint Tropical Touch about 2 months ago. I got the worst massage ever in the history of massages that day. The massage was overpriced and the girl had no idea what she was doing. Their ad makes it sound like its going to be a rub and tug "Looking for some 1 on 1 time. I've a private room perfect for us to get to know each other" but they don't do any of that at all. I did get the girls cell number, but when I called her she wanted $$$ on cash app before meeting. I said no!
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
They post on STG to fool you into thinking its a rub and tug, it is not, but it is a scam.
Stay away boys, don't waste you time or money!
-
02-07-24 15:08 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 332Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:49 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 332Me, You, & a private room
Anyone met her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/017176715664
-
02-07-24 14:44 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 639This chick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374
Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.
-
02-07-24 14:36 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 639Jesus
She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 10:39 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Overall fun with her
Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.
Originally Posted by NotJeff69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 16:41 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 367Diva
Diva went on some rant about her using her full name and everything, I assume she's pulled back to regular customers, Its never a good thing to be the best gal in the area.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






