Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 686 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7641

    Me, You, & a private room


  2. #7640

    This chick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.

  3. #7639

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.

  4. #7638

    Re: Overall fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.

  5. #7637

    Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.
    Diva went on some rant about her using her full name and everything, I assume she's pulled back to regular customers, Its never a good thing to be the best gal in the area.

  6. #7636

    Coco

    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.

  7. #7635

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.
    Can confirm. She's 42. I went once and had a good time. I should go again it's been a while

  8. #7634

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.

  9. #7633

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?

  10. #7632

    Over all, I had fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.

  11. #7631

    Couples

    Is there any couples out there that anyone knows of.

  12. #7630

    Info

    Back in the traveling saddle here looking if anyone has info on this one her name is Nova any recommendations are greatly appreciated as well.

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/mi...05-210779.html

  13. #7629

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    She is real, and if you catch her at the right time she is a good time. A touch unpredictable as most crack aficionados can be. Other than the whole smoking crack with me in the room she gets high marks for enthusiasum.

  14. #7628

    Let's smile together

    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.

  15. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.
    She finished the date. Like you said, she's always been in sketchy locations, literally the only things that were different from before were that she didn't seem as into it, which I chalked up to my own personal state of mind or just having an off day, and the taking part of the donation to her roommate before we started.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape