Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5802
-
02-11-24 15:40 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 468Candy
Saw her last night, good service, great body, not the best face, but really tries to please. Finished and she gave me a great massage afterwards.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 04:51 #5156Banned Member

Posts: 99Here's what I found out about Allycat
Saw someone that had been around Allycat and she said that Allycat is slamming dope now with her pimp. Kind of explains her behavior and her bad hygiene. The chick said that Ally had tracks all over her body and that she stunk pretty bad.
-
02-10-24 23:47 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi's friend is leaving soon. That means I will velvet buzz saw her gigantic clit then cum deep in her 70 year old hole.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 07:27 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 170She told me no CIM. For me that is a deal breaker. But others should chime in and give us some more info.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 01:57 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 7266Got bored after my work trip for the day outa office and saw Matrxxgoddess64 was 15 minutes from me.
Seen her twice just to bang her phat fupa coochie bare!
Licked her vaj and got a nice BBBJ and she got sloppy and wet sucking JR. Sheesh I had to pull away cause he was getting senstive.
Than put her on all 4's on edge of bed and just spread them cheeks and jr went in and pounded away while she moaned and moaned.
Baby, baby cum for me and I sure did.
-
02-10-24 01:27 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 78What's her HX handle?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 00:31 #5151Regular Member

Posts: 19No way! I saw her twice in November and December of 2021.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 10:59 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 1388Kiti
At her current quoted prices, I hardly think a monger here who joined just for the purpose of banging Kiti and chose "PennySaver" as his handle would be able to afford her LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
This guy should check out the DTLA thread. He can dumpster dive the tents in downtown Los Angeles skid row for $20 blowjobs. If that ain't PennySaving, I truly don't know what is!
Redacted CA DL card shows you she is now 20 yo and 100% legal. So bang away.
-
02-08-24 16:56 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 37If you want to pay 800 for 30 minutes go ahead. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Pinkbarbie26.
Originally Posted by PennySaver
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:01 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 1388Dear Penthouse Forum
Yeah lots of fiction writers here with very active imagination and vivid "dreams" LOL. But that's not even the funny part. What makes me laugh the hardest are all the Brooklyn Bridge buyers ha ha ha.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Hook, line, and sinker. Maybe these thirsty mongers will be interested in buying my oceanfront property in Arizona. Pretty cheap!
-
02-05-24 23:26 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 397Wow
I was going to question your original post. Rediculous.
Originally Posted by Lazy67I
[View Original Post]
SMH.
-
02-04-24 17:54 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 37I take this back! I saw her again the other day to give her a chance and I reviewed her in the LA BBFS thread! She redeemed herself! She milked my cock into tight pussy! Best creampie I've had!
Originally Posted by Lazy67I
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:50 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 468Interesting, thanks for that. I always answer no to that question, even if the girl / agency is awesome. Then again, I wouldn't loan my mother a thousand dollars.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
(give maybe, loan. No).
-
02-01-24 14:14 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 1253No that's not the issue. My understanding is that a negative Compliance rating is due to how she answers the questions. There's a trick question regarding lending someone money. If you answer that you would loan money, it takes your compliance score down.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 23:58 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 2085Compliance
I saw Mayumi's ratings on HX. They are good except for compliance. Is that because she and her "friends" allow you to cum inside their cunts?









Reply With Quote






