Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4919
-
02-19-24 12:57 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 255Royal Spa
Anyone been to Royal Spa lately? I've not been there in a couple of years, but if there's anything decent there I'd like to drop by and get some FS. Older is fine so long as she still has a nice body and knows how to make me feel good.
-
02-19-24 09:41 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for responding. I see a lot of Le eating near there and it's a busy strip mall. You're probably right.
-
02-18-24 23:37 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 301Healing
From what I heard, it is str8 massage. No extras, but I have not personally been there. Given it is Hamilton County, it is doubt to be anything more than just a massage.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 12:07 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 147Healing near red bank
I noticed that there's a healing massage at the foot of signal mt that's open until 9 pm.
That's usually a good sign that they offer extras. Has anyone tried it? I only see posts about healing in East ridge.
This one is closer to me so it would be great if it offered something with a middle age or younger masseuse.
-
02-17-24 07:53 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 54Much better options in Cartersville
7 is a much better KAMP option in Cartersville than ABR, check reviews on NW GA Board. Also, there are better options than ViVi for an AMP in Cartersville. Same, check NW GA Board. Another suggestion that may be closer to Chattanooga is Health in Ellijay. It is an AMP, but a regular can get more.
Originally Posted by WPood
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 11:57 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 83Looking for just HE
Been to Gaga more times than I'd like to admit. But today I'm looking for a legit massage, hoping to find a local place I can get a HE that's not Gaga. Any suggestions?
-
02-10-24 21:38 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 25Gq
The visit at GQ was enjoyable once again. Lisa, the new girl, as mentioned in a previous review. Although she has an older appearance and fake breasts, she still has a good-looking body. The service is excellent, and Lisa is very friendly. While her massage is just okay, she compensates for it in other areas. Currently, only Lisa and Pinksky are available. Lisa will stay here for a while my guess is 2 week. Same like all the other previous girl. , but a new girl will come on the 23rd.
-
02-10-24 15:53 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 255It's a shame. A few years ago, they would much younger girls there, with the tightest bodies. Sugar was good, too, though she was older. She still had a great body for playing.
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:10 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 11:54 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 67K hot
Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 11:29 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 128Any New Info on K-Stone?
Just wondering if anybody has tried K-Stone recently? Most recent reports were pretty poor, but things change. Just wondering if anyone has been by to check it out. If not, I might TOFTT.
-
02-05-24 12:42 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 123Lisa at GQ
I was in GQ on Sunday and got a surprise and found out there was a new girl Lisa that has been here for just a couple days.
To start with she gave a better massage than I have had in over a year from GQ it was even kinda therapeutic. She has a great body very skinny and big for the frame Fake breasts. I enjoyed my time with her and she has a very nice kitty. Also did not push me to leave when I finished. We talked for a minute until I decided time to go.
Only down is she does have some facial work done and not the biggest fan of the puffed up lips.
-
02-05-24 11:32 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 78Abr?
I found Vivi on Google Maps, where is ABR? Did it change names?
Originally Posted by WPood
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 09:20 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 255Anyone got any good BBBJ or cim at any of the parlors around here? I've been surprised with both at a local place (bbbj one time and bbbj with cim another time), but the ladies are no longer around. Got any names or tips?
-
02-01-24 17:49 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 255Is Lee still there? I know she was saying something about leaving this year. I'd like to stop in and have her at least one more time before she's gone. Her tits are some of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




