Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13703

    Goddess Reese in Wentzville

    Another one I might be interested in. Found one review that said she's decent but a bit big. Anyone see her recently? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/618953148634

  2. #13702

    Lilly St. Charles

    Anybody have contact info for Lily in St. Charles? Been out of town for a while and the number I have for her is no longer active. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.

  3. #13701

    Kai In St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    I did a search on this forum but found nothing. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164416475
    I seen this one review. Hopefully it's true and helps. I'd hit it!

    https://callescort.org/314-944-5685

  4. #13700

    Kai in St. Charles

    I did a search on this forum but found nothing. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164416475

  5. #13699
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Marley?

    https://callescort.org/314-461-7395
    Looks like she'd give a good gum job. Is it me or does her photo shoot look like it was taken at a school?

  6. #13698
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Look alright to me, though for some reason with some of the angles she either looks really short or even a midget to me. That'd be a first.
    Nah, she's higher than the hotel beds.

    Just the normal "fat girl trying to hide her belly" angles going on.

  7. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    Her ad lists GFE, however past posts mention that it's an upcharge. I like to know up front what things cost, I'm not into negotiating / haggling.

    Also, the pics may not be her, but someone similar?
    Pics are definitely her, GFE was +60 recently on a hhr apt.

  8. #13696

    CFE was inclusive of an hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    Her ad lists GFE, however past posts mention that it's an upcharge. I like to know up front what things cost, I'm not into negotiating / haggling.

    Also, the pics may not be her, but someone similar?
    I have seen her a few times, then she was near Scarlett and was 20 yrs old (2-3 yrs ago) then. She was very accommodating great attitude and I don't remember an up charge for all we did. It was an awesome experience (I am pretty sure I reviewed her then) but I just don't get to that part of town often.

  9. #13695
    Anyone seen this one? Marley?

    https://callescort.org/314-461-7395

  10. #13694

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her? If so, would you recommend? She's asking for 1 $$ for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164569447#.
    Look alright to me, though for some reason with some of the angles she either looks really short or even a midget to me. That'd be a first.

  11. #13693

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    She'll send a face pic when you schedule first time, and her snapchat has face pics too.
    I can't find her snapchat, searching for it turns up nothing. Do you have a direct link?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Danni used to be a former streetwalker where she had BBFS with a lot of people. I would not touch with a ten foot pole.
    Yikes. She's too cute to pass up, but definitely won't be doing any DATY then. Thanks for the heads up!

    Thank you all for your help!

  12. #13692

    Henny, GFE included in price?

    https://tryst.link/escort/henny20

    Her ad lists GFE, however past posts mention that it's an upcharge. I like to know up front what things cost, I'm not into negotiating / haggling.

    Also, the pics may not be her, but someone “similar”?

  13. #13691

    Sensual Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl4717  [View Original Post]
    https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/

    Had a great time with sensual Scarlett. She has an awesome body and hosts in a relaxing atmosphere. I will definitely be returning.
    I also had a recent visit with Scarlett that went very well. She did an outcall to my place in Chesterfield which I appreciated and her head game was excellent as usual. (https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/).

  14. #13690

    Natalie

    Anyone saw her? If so, would you recommend? She's asking for 1 $$ for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164569447#.

  15. #13689

    Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, was checking tryst again tonight and Sylvia seems to be back on there if you're still interested in checking her out.
    How do you contact her? Messaging through the web site never seems to work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape