Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 37344
-
02-07-24 18:47 #30759Senior Member

Posts: 74Clear your pms out
Your PMs are full FYI.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:54 #30758Senior Member

Posts: 33Meant to Post in Ann Arbor
Sorry, meant to post this in the Ann Arbor forum. If you haven't tried Shangri-la, it's worth a trip.
-
02-07-24 16:25 #30757Senior Member

Posts: 262Leah
So I made an appointment to see Leah. Pics were hers and looked great. She had a friend named Scarlet that also joined and its the best massage I have ever had. They came to me since I do not do incalls. They were both very hot and she says she has other friends sometimes. She is very clean and ask you to be the same. I showered before they got to my room. I will repeat again for sure.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-42609.html
-
02-07-24 14:45 #30756Senior Member

Posts: 42Bummer
That's a bummer cause I thought it was going to actually be Kami that I see. Are there pics of the other girls anywhere?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:39 #30755Senior Member

Posts: 826Actually no you don't
Sometimes when you look up a number on Google then other numbers pop up and if you don't pay attention then you might figure one number is some thing else altogether.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:01 #30754Senior Member

Posts: 152For real
Coco is real for sure, she has been in the area for awhile.
The other one seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 13:25 #30753Senior Member

Posts: 33Shangri-la Extras?
Went back to Shangri-la recently and drew third new girl in as many visits. Latest was Cherry. Nice girl and tried hard. Overall massage was good but not as great as other visits. I have never seen a hint of any anything besides usual HE but Cherry was yanked to help with another monger right before we started. Was told 10 min but ended up closer to 30.
Has anyone gotten anything more than a usual HE here? Just want to know if it takes a while to open the menu or if that's it here. Thanks in advance.
-
02-07-24 12:46 #30752Senior Member

Posts: 186Roseville location
The picture isn't the girl you'll see, they rotate girls not the best looking ones either.
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
They work out of a Roseville apartment off of 696 service drive and Groesbeck- setup in living room.
Been there twice too many-.
-
02-07-24 11:58 #30751Senior Member

Posts: 271Damn page not found on her now.
Originally Posted by PaulWall
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 11:33 #30750Senior Member

Posts: 612Not when I did a reverse seatch
The phone is not close to Coco's on tryst. When I look it up it comes with one of two ads. Both from the original poster.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 10:40 #30749Regular Member

Posts: 19Waxing
I'm looking for a waxing with HE. Not much in the search results. PM is good if you're willing to share.
-
02-07-24 10:07 #30748Regular Member

Posts: 15Coco's Buttter
I have seen here and I had a really good time. Have tried to repeat but I had to cancel due to work issue. She is stationed in Toledo but comes to Detroit regularly. Stays on the NW side of town. Would recommend. No clock watching.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 06:02 #30747Regular Member

Posts: 23Phone number is suspect
If you reverse look up the number you get https://tryst.link/escort/cocos-butter.
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
I'd be leery for sure.
-
02-07-24 01:00 #30746Senior Member

Posts: 50Name?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360
She looks good. Anyone seen her?
-
02-07-24 00:41 #30745Senior Member

Posts: 192Imagine the taste as she puts a condom used and 'washed' 10 x back into her mouth to give that BJ condom application skill.
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
Maybe she just rolls it with her tongue in her mouth?









Reply With Quote





