Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 4999
-
03-17-24 15:22 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 55The Goddess on Eutaw St.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 14:51 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 157Fantasies - $1. 00 beer. Mondays
Saw on Fantasies in Curtis Bay web site. Monday is one dollar domestic beer / $2. 00 imports.
I did not see a cover charge listed. Tues. To thurs is $5. 00 , weekend $10.00.
I might swing by to check it out. Ad says. No Strings attached.
Buck a beer at strip club almost too good to be true, but if so. Oh yeah.
-
03-17-24 14:41 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 1043Strip club near the Inner Harbor near the Stadium.
There was a strip club near the Inner Harbor a few years ago. I visited a few times and the girls were nice and friendly. You had to spend some money to get them to meet you after work. I don't remember the name and I wonder if the club is still open. I will try to find my report from about six years ago to give a name to the place.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
03-17-24 13:59 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 171Block is shiiit. Confirmed
I usually hit Chez, Bottoms up and Jewel Box and have been doing it long enough for the bartenders to know my face.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
Went last night and Jewel was closed, Chez and Bottoms bartenders traded places for some reason, but what's more important, their attitudes are like this is their last weekend open. Got hit and run downstairs so came back upstairs and bartender said you have to buy another drink, I don't care. This literally never happened to me before. Walked out and will not return.
-
03-13-24 16:12 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 46Ripoff
Been there a couple of times. Last time I paid more than 200 for 5 cocktails. No mas.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 19:57 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 422What's the latest?
Fellas, heading to the city at the end of the week. Starting at Inner Harbor. Going back a couple months there don't seem to be favorable reviews of any of the clubs nearby. Any good experiences lately? Extras would be a plus, but some quality grinding from a pretty young thing will do! Open to other recommendations for an out of towner.
-
02-24-24 23:02 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 95Block is shiiiit
Typing this WHILE at Pussycat.
First Circus. Vibe generally terrible, but decent amount of ladies.
Stopped at Red Room quick. Two girls. Not attractive.
Next Pussycat. Like 5 girls. Two were cute but didn't even want to do drinks.
Whole block was just boring and sleepy.
Block is turning incredibly lame before it can just die. Needs to be put out of its misery.
-
02-13-24 00:13 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 1241What you're really paying for is the spontaneity and convenience. Yes, you can have a much better GFE experience with an escort from P411, PD, Tryst, or even EROS for the same amount of cash. But, it takes time and effort to contact the lady and work through all the preliminaries. In my younger days, I would go through that amount of effort. Today, not so much.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 23:49 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 46Thats exactly how it is.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
You pay the VIP room fee, then negotiate the extra service fee.
Tends to get expensive pretty quick. Whereas eros, or other upper escorts, you already know who you are going to bang. As for strip club its a tossup. You work with what's given that night if you got to take care of your itch and must do it most of the times discreetly.
Half of the girls don't even offer extras so it's not always a sure thing.
-
02-07-24 20:00 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 171Night shift
Chez finally fixed the the bathroom door lock so you may save couple hundreds by screwing the stripper on the sink hehe.
Originally Posted by Sleeves3961
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:07 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 56I just called, Maya is not back from vacation.
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 22:06 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 334Explain it to me like I'm 5 (ha)
I'm not a strip club guy, but maybe I could consider it. The OP mentioned that there was a cost for the private room (15 minutes was $170 and 30 minutes was $230). I'm assuming that goes to the house. And then the "dancer" gets a tip after that? So it's $430 for HHR? Do I understand that correctly?
Originally Posted by BobbiBrown1981
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, I'm missing something. For that amount (and the eight $10 beers I'd drink), I'd probably get a Brazilian escort for an hour off of Eros. Speaking of which. . . I might be overdue for a treat like that. Thanks for any info. I haven't done a strip club since I'm in my 20's (and I'm in my 50's).
-
02-06-24 17:07 #4687Banned Member

Posts: 160Actually if you look at the costs it's really not any different than a AMP. Except it's a younger girl with a nicer body who isn't Asian. Like AMPs, the cost is for the experience. Bang your Asian provider. Bang a stripper. With higher end escorts the prices are about the same. Honestly, $200 for FS and CBJ is about the same total damage as going to any given AMP with an older Asian provider who might have decent teets, but everything else falling in the middle aged range. Also it's safer than lower end escorts who might be out to scam you or even rob you.
Originally Posted by Sleeves3961
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 09:04 #4686Regular Member

Posts: 10Report on my visit Thurs from 2-4
Visited the block again after vowing I wasn't going back from a prior visit. So.
Went to 4 establishments.
1- Jewel box. Closed!
2- Bottoms up, 3 overweight black gals. Not my preference.
3- Chex - 1 overweight white gal, not my liking either.
4- Pussycat - 3 overweight black gals and 1 petite black gal with a great butt Bought the petite gal a drink, and she did offer extras in their backroom. Cost for the room, 15 min $170,30 Min 230 . Good lord!, her fee, $100 for covered BJ and $200 for FS with BJ. Everything was covered.
This confirms my last experience. Just not worth it at the black in daytime. I have to believe nighttime is better otherwise I would think these guys would go out of business.
I will give escorts a try for sure. From a monetary standpoint I have to think they are more affordable.
-
01-25-24 09:05 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 1241Ravens Game Impacts?
First of all, thanks to everybody who passed along advice about walking from the Inner Harbor area to The Block. Since I'll be arriving on Sunday, I'm curious if there is an uptick in activity at The Block clubs when there's a home Ravens game, especially a playoff game. Or, will The Block always be The Block regardless of what's going on around it?










Reply With Quote






