Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 16668
-
02-06-24 18:59 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 30That's someone else.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 18:40 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 89Vanessa
Maybe I'm missing something, but you do know she is post op trans?
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 16:57 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 1148You and I clearly go to very different hardware stores and gas stations. I'm not doubting that you have managed to boink some poor women you have met this way. But let's be realistic: If they were that abundant out in public, none of us would ever scroll through STG. And you can't use the Walgreens Method when you have a specific time window to work with. Sorry, but your prescribed method isn't practical for most mongers. It's just like when guys post "Don't pay escorts, just hang out in hotel bars and pick up middle aged women on a business trip. " Sure, there may be occasional opportunities. But they don't come up all that often. Too unreliable and to time consuming.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 14:48 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 639The bounty of beautiful black beauties
You can start by going back 8 reports and take her hhr deal and work things out. Most every girl I've seen has been at the gas station, grocery store, hardware store, bumping into another one when I'm visiting someone else. Talk to people. Its amazing how that works. (And yes, Walgreen's)
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Giddit
I've got to edit this one in: going thru the produce section I'm standing at the bin of onions. This cute back woman is picking up onion after onion, squeezing it and tossing it back. I say, " what you doing?" She smiles and says," you know how long it takes to find a good hard one?" I said, "maybe you don't need an onion". As that one turned out, she never asked for money.
-
02-06-24 14:44 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 233So you're standing in Walgreens and a hot ebony spinner just looks around with big, sad eyes, and exclaims, as if to no one, "Why these here diapers are just SO EXPENSIVE. What EVER shall I do? If only there were a white businessman in his 60's who might want to help me! I sure would be AWFUL generous!" Unfortunately that's a pretty rare occurrence in Madison.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 13:26 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 1148Okay, then help us out before you give yourself a concussion. Where can we find them in Madison?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 12:04 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 639Can't see the forest, too many trees.
Milwaukee is saturated with beautiful, sexy, safe, and clean young ebony women looking for a few bucks to help get diapers. You can't go anywhere without bumping into them. I don't understand why you guys can't find them. SMH. Yes, I'm a white businessman in my 60's using goofy text lingo. SMH. Frfr.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
So many that when they can't find a respectable guy with a few bucks, they move to Madison or Chicago.
-
02-06-24 11:34 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 233Is this her? The only "Genie" I could find. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-here/61944796.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 08:07 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 256Vanessa
This should help you out.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...me-xo/62110274
Includes links to several older videos.
-
02-05-24 22:41 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 30Genie
I caught this one tonight and yes, she's a sweetheart. The comparison to Eva, Sam, and Bailey is apt, which means she's far better than most others in Madison these days. Currently she's going by "Genie", and her ads on SkipTheGames with her most recent phone number are offline. I'll pass along the phone number she was using to anyone that DMs me. Or just wait for her to post again, she probably will make more ads soon.
Originally Posted by Bob2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 22:15 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 443Not a hater. Just pointing out.
She had been discussed here before. As far as I remember she is TS (LadyBoy). No offense. Just pointing out. Other than that, I do not remember any review of her. So may be TOFTT?!
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 15:17 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 72Back in town
I'm swinging back through looking for some good recs. Or some info on this lady. No BB but I have to know what those lips do!
https://elpinky.com/united-states/wi...26-210792.html
-
02-05-24 14:55 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 213Any info?
Has anyone seen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/961917873109
Thanks!
-
02-05-24 14:10 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 233Not "for sure. " The number of ebony escorts in Madison is terrible, and there are some reported scams. But Cali (petite light skinned) and Yamii are real, as well as Keisha and possibly Bella Moonlight (although mixed reports on the last one).
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:40 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 233I salute you on your forbearance. Unfortunately in my case, I had a large quantity of semen I had to dispense with, preferably onto an attractive face.
To be serious for a second, the rates for traveling girls in mid markets like Pittsburgh were $350 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






