Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 735 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8328
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    ...Carolina Sweets and Dillon Harper were really good in my opinion and worth the time and effort to see them...
    Dayum! Those are two of my favorites and I'd go into debt for that experience!

  2. #8327

    Lola Myluv

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Lola Myluv used to be one of my favorites to watch. I'm jealous. Did she have a pretty open menu?
    No, not any more than a basic GFE.

    Most of these girls were pretty eager to please and most of them were, in my opinion, worth the money and sometimes the hassle to see them. Lola wasn't. I don't know if it was just bad chemistry or she was having an off day or she just wasn't into escorting, but the vibe of the whole session was kind of lame after about the first two minutes. She was friendly and courteous but she obviously just wasn't into fucking me.

    Most, but not all, of the girls I saw would go full raw if you had a recent test panel.

    Carolina Sweets and Dillion Harper were really good in my opinion and worth the time and effort to see them. Kate Frost was also really great in the sack (and also a great contact to arrange meetings with other girls, she seemed to know everybody) but she also was acquiring a rep for ripping people off so I went no contact with her.

  3. #8326

    CJ Miles

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Vina Sky is probably my holy grail of who I'd like to see. One day, I hope.
    CJ Miles does it for me. Can't imagine the coin needed for her tho.

  4. #8325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    False Alarm

    Tits and Ass board is back up. Unfortunately still no v3 like I was hoping, slow as snail too atm. Either they were cyber attacked or employee napping at the office.

  5. #8324

    Brittany in Tacoma

    Any one have Intel on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2534483421

  6. #8323
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Tna is down. Thinking is a good time to hit up a provider that was negotiating too high or too busy to get in. 2 years ago it was a great opportunity.
    Agreed. You can get some amazing deals right now.

  7. #8322

    Vina Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I really stopped playing with pornstars in 2019 because I wasn't traveling to LA anymore because of how crazy 2020 was. And haven't really picked it up again and my good contacts are all stale.

    Mostly I saw girls from Netvideogirls and some from Cumfiesta and Joymii.

    Had good times with Kate Frost but she later started ripping people off so I stopped contacting her.

    Saw Lola Myluv, who is absolutely delicious but she had zero enthusiasm. Maybe paying her more than $400 would do the job, but I doubt it.

    Wanted to see Vina Sky and Bree Olson but the timing never worked out.
    Vina Sky is probably my holy grail of who I'd like to see. One day, I hope.

  8. #8321
    Damn, Lola Myluv used to be one of my favorites to watch. I'm jealous. Did she have a pretty open menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I really stopped playing with pornstars in 2019 because I wasn't traveling to LA anymore because of how crazy 2020 was. And haven't really picked it up again and my good contacts are all stale.

    Mostly I saw girls from Netvideogirls and some from Cumfiesta and Joymii.

    Had good times with Kate Frost but she later started ripping people off so I stopped contacting her.

    Saw Lola Myluv, who is absolutely delicious but she had zero enthusiasm. Maybe paying her more than $400 would do the job, but I doubt it..

  9. #8320

    Tna

    Tna is down. Thinking is a good time to hit up a provider that was negotiating too high or too busy to get in. 2 years ago it was a great opportunity.

  10. #8319

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    When was this?
    I really stopped playing with pornstars in 2019 because I wasn't traveling to LA anymore because of how crazy 2020 was. And haven't really picked it up again and my good contacts are all stale.

    Mostly I saw girls from Netvideogirls and some from Cumfiesta and Joymii.

    Had good times with Kate Frost but she later started ripping people off so I stopped contacting her.

    Saw Lola Myluv, who is absolutely delicious but she had zero enthusiasm. Maybe paying her more than $400 would do the job, but I doubt it.

    Wanted to see Vina Sky and Bree Olson but the timing never worked out.

  11. #8318

    Less than $500?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    What happened to me is that I met a porn star at an event and she made it pretty clear to me (it seemed in about the first three minutes of our conversation) that she was available for private shows and gave me a card with her email and cell. We met up a three or four times and she also let me know that she could set me up with other porn stars if I liked, which I took advantage of a few times. Prices for all of them were reasonable (all less than 500 per hour), and I saw a number of solid B list and even A- list girls. I considered it good value for the money because you got hot girls who were in shape, looked like their pictures, knew how to be on time, and knew what they were there for and what they were doing.

    Passing around phone numbers and emails of these girls is a good way to get blacklisted. Most of them are keeping this UTR.

    You need to get a break to get into the network. If they decide you are okay and a decent customer you will be in for some good times.
    When was this? I started seeing pornstars probably 6-7 years ago and the lowest B-level girl I saw was Tucker Stephens and she was $700 and I saw her independent, no agency. Most of the pornstars I've seen have been around $1000 and $1500. The $1500 was Richelle Ryan and I saw her through Lourdes and she told me not to use them since their "agency fee" is ridiculous. Most of the girls I've seen through an agency, I will see them once and, since I'm normal and not creepy about meeting them, they'll give me their personal contact info and that I can hit up and they'll see me at a pretty reasonable price. Quite a few of them follow me on IG as well. I know a some that will advertise $2 K and higher, but I've seen them for maybe half that because I was referred by one of their friends.

    Honestly, it's pretty easy to see a pornstar, but it really just comes down to cost and location.

  12. #8317

    Pornstar escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Hook a brother up. Porn stars are my number 1 fantasy.
    Start here.

    https://escortaccess.net/

    This is a pretty good community of guys who are operating at that level. There are a handful of agencies that will get you hooked up. It's a process. I've not done it, but maybe at some point if I get a nice bonus, etc. The owner of Tryst Agency.

    https://trystagency.com/

    Actively posts and interacts with the members there.

  13. #8316

    Euphoria

    Anyone taken the plunge with this one? Pics are amazing and reviews seem good but hard to say how much those are worth.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?620550-Euphoria

  14. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.
    Are her tits real?

  15. #8314

    It ain't that simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Hook a brother up. Porn stars are my number 1 fantasy.
    There used to be agencies that would set you up, often at ridiculous prices. And by "ridiculous" I remember them quoting me around $2 k or $3 k per hour. If you google "porn star escorts" you might find some agencies or people claiming to be agencies. Even the "legit" agencies will often list girls they don't represent or who may not even escort to draw you in.

    What happened to me is that I met a porn star at an event and she made it pretty clear to me (it seemed in about the first three minutes of our conversation) that she was available for private shows and gave me a card with her email and cell. We met up a three or four times and she also let me know that she could set me up with other porn stars if I liked, which I took advantage of a few times. Prices for all of them were reasonable (all less than 500 per hour), and I saw a number of solid B list and even A- list girls. I considered it good value for the money because you got hot girls who were in shape, looked like their pictures, knew how to be on time, and knew what they were there for and what they were doing.

    Passing around phone numbers and emails of these girls is a good way to get blacklisted. Most of them are keeping this UTR.

    You need to get a break to get into the network. If they decide you are okay and a decent customer you will be in for some good times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape