Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 735 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11015
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat
    Don't know about the menu or if extras are offered. Agreed to meet, usual two call system had me staging at a grocery store, she asked me to do an errand for her picking up stuff at the store, then she was late by 10 mins with actual directions. I was seconds from just driving away. Finally get there. The photos are reasonable, but there's a reason she hides her face. Looks are subjective, but it really wasn't there for me. Started with a massage, finish up and move to the main event cover goes on and got it over with. Maybe others have had a different experience, but definitely not a repeat for me.

  2. #4879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Sofina206

    Look who is back.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....izzling-Sofina!26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B-9.

    Is subby still handling things?

  3. #4878

    Pretty Kitty Kat

    I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat

  4. #4877

    Yukigo

    She will allow BBFS, but is very YMMV on it. Sher BBBJ is very good and yes her new pics on TNA are very very accurate I. E. Starting to show age her hair a little grey, but she is slender. At first she did not even allow DFK but after I went down on her everything opened up. I will not repeat with her as I felt she is although she offered it, she is not very passionate, just more or less laid there. Maybe she was having an off day. But from what I could read into the situation she seems very YMMV to me.

  5. #4876

    Can anyone confirm with yukigo?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.
    Saw her yesterday and asked for natural services twice and got a hard no. She has been discussed and I think she's in her late 40's but her body is better then most 18 why / o's.

  6. #4875
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You wasted your quarterly post on this?

    A2

  7. #4874

    Marissa bellevue link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    Marisabellevue is GFE, I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. No bare, she made that clear, but does almost everything else.
    Is this the person you're referring to?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nt-personality

    It's the only review I could find of her, and her profile is bare. Anyone have an ad link for her?

  8. #4873
    Marisabellevue is GFE, I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. No bare, she made that clear, but does almost everything else.

  9. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.
    What was the up-charge for Yukigo? Also is she DFK and MSOG?

  10. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo: BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. BBFS might be available. DFK?

    Lisa456: CBJ only.

    Emma Young: BBBJ was only thing listed.

    Leelawan.
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.

  11. #4870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by XCrossTownX  [View Original Post]
    Generally agree, the sisters are great and are up for most anything aside from Greek or BBFS but are hard to schedule with. Last minute and even same day can be very hard to schedule. Jennifer provides a good GFE experience but her body is a bit more dated and she's not into the tuma like the love sisters, I would take the sisters over Jennifer every time.
    Yes, the Love sisters are a incredible experience, I can confirm all of above, however during my last duo with them a few weeks ago, Nancy shoved a small vibrator up Sunny's ass and after some DATO on both of them and a tandem BBBJ with two FIA and one FIV in both at the same time, Sunny did allow a covered trip to the islands. Now I am not hugely endowed, so YMMV. I will say that the two times I have been with them both have been the wildest experiences of my life.

  12. #4869

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.
    Mikki has always been no kissing for me, I've tried. She was always open to everything else.

  13. #4868

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    She is a great woman. She is married to her perfect partner and very happy.

    I encourage you all to not just think of these women as a piece of ass. I get it. I used to be that way.

    Just realize that some of them are really cool people.
    No offense but this guy is full of shit. She's not married. I've confirmed this with her directly.

    She has most definitely moved on though. She has taken a very different path that doesn't align with escorting. Out of respect I'll only say she is doing things that are near and dear to her heart, is as awesome as described and quite happy. She was recently in the pnw in fact. We lost a good one when she left.

  14. #4867
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Thanks to everyone that has posted info on the Thai providers. I was hoping to create a separate thread for them, but it looks like I don't have permissions yet.

    From my own experiences and research, I can confirm that Moosaowanee (aka Mikki), Gracee, SexyAliz, Love sisters, and Cutefire24 are GFE providers. Additionally, I know Mikki and Gracee are BBFSCIP. I was curious who else would fall into this category of GFE (DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG). Looking at the sheer number of Thai providers on the other board, and the complete bullshit of the reviews over there, I was hoping to get some guidance as to who else I should see. I've done as much research as possible for these providers, but even on here I don't really see any definitive answers on who falls into the GFE category.

    Everything listed below is from my research on USG.

    ChristineK: allows CFS and DATY. What about DFK and BBBJ?

    Champagne: BBBJ and CFS. DFK and DATY available?

    Sandybestnuru: CBJ, DATY, and CFS. Not sure on DFK.

    AsianJoanne: BBBJ and CFS. DATY and DFK available?

    ExoticGina: described as GFE on other board, but somebody mentioned she is safety girl here.

    Yukigo: BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. BBFS might be available. DFK?

    Matra: covered only, no DATY.

    Beverly: YMMV. Some have gotten CBJ, others BBBJ. No mention of DATY and DFK.

    Bellevue Babe (aka Luisa): BBBJ, BBBJCIM, and BBFS with upsell. No mention of DATY or DFK.

    Marisabellevue: Greek is possible. No other mention of menu.

    Mimosa: BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS. No mention of DFK.

    Asian Jennifer: BBBJ, kissing, CFS. No mention of DATY.

    Lisa456: CBJ only.

    Rose888: extra is CBJ and CFS. BBBJ available for upsell and good hygiene.

    Celine2 cute: DATY, BBBJ, LFK, CFS. However, attitude appears to be mediocre.

    Mina31: everything covered.

    Jen559: fake pics, fat, bad attitude.

    Yurijoy: old pics, decent service, nothing special.

    Emmy123: old pics, teethy CBJ, no DATY.

    Jessica Love1020: no kissing (immunocompromised), CBJ, CFS. No mention of DATY, But I'm guessing no.

    Lita: FBSM only.

    Lulu (Chinese): apparently BBFS is available for upsell. Reviews point towards GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ).

    Charlenelinee24: not sure if it's the same Charlene, but listed as great attitude, but safety girl.

    Emma Young: BBBJ was only thing listed.

    Diamond (aka Mona): CBJ, CFS.

    Sweet Mickey: seems to be FBSM only.

    No Information and other board reviews suck.

    SexyJade.

    AsianMichelle.

    Tanya.

    Leelawan.

    Am I missing anyone else? Do you have guys have any favorites for GFE? Seems like to definitely get a GFE, I should stick with the Kgirls.
    Sexyjade safety girl cfs CBJ good massage though.

  15. #4866

    Jill

    Contacted her a while back when she was in Skagit, 100 car date quote, I drove out to BFE to get her and she ghosted me. She texted me a few more times after that but I ignored her.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape