Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 18427
-
02-06-24 20:46 #13102Regular Member

Posts: 11Scammers on SA
I have been on and off seeking for 1 year. With my personal experience, I have figured out a few ways to spot scammers (experienced guys will know this already) and immediately report her or block her to the very least:
1) any person who has join within a day and messages you first out of the blue.
2) lady with 2 or less photos.
3) not much written in the profile something. Like one or two lines.
4) wants you to chat with her on telegram or Snapchat (don't know why telegram gets the attention).
5) an Ok photo for verification. Or victory symbol on forehead. Anything unique you can think off.
6) too good to be true photograph.
7) ask for video chat on seeking itself.
These rules have made me weed of a lot of scammers. Also report to SA and report here if possible. Let's get dmv cleaned up. I might still be missing a few pointers. Please feel free to add.
-
02-06-24 18:35 #13101Regular Member

Posts: 18Colombianbarbie
Wondering if anyone got intel on this one? She's been mentioned once or twice here but not really a report. She's been on the site for a long while surprised no one posted anything.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-cb6e7c91dc8c
-
02-06-24 16:58 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 203Scam
As soon as you hear gift card / gaming card it's a scam. Especially for babysitting. I usually fuck with them for hours, saying I've pulled up, got lost, knocked on wrong door, send them pictures of Chili's gift cards, other cards with the numbers already scratched off. Ask them for their bank details so I can direct deposit the cash.
Originally Posted by Captpetek
[View Original Post]
One time during the pandemic I got some dipshit to send her bank info and passport numbers, since I told her I was arranging the flight with my miles and needed the info. No idea if it was legit or not.
-
02-06-24 15:30 #13099Regular Member

Posts: 15The pic belongs to an instagram model named Alina Belle. I have been talking to this girl, who called herself Jane, and was literally on my way to meet her in Baltimore this afternoon (before discovering the source of the pics). She had sent me some other great photos and I was on the way when she asked for a favor. Here it comes, I thought. She said she is watching her niece and nephew, and asked if I would pick up a gaming card to keep them occupied while I visited!! I told them I wasn't comfortable with kids being there and she said it was fine, she would set them up with the games in one room while we would go to her room. I told her we could try another time. I get home and start looking (I know, should have done sooner) and found the source of the pics.
She's a real person, just not the one in the pics and certainly lacking in common sense! Dodged a bullet, glad the big head prevailed!
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 15:21 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 457AdorableGeek
Picture seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-0650e0101abe
-
02-06-24 13:42 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 1021I've been on SA off and on for close to 5 yrs and I've never ever seen anyone I know from my personal life on there till today. I used to work with this gal a few yrs ago. Never in a hundred years would I have guessed she'd be on a site like Seeking. Always seemed very buttoned up and conservative. She's not my type at all, but if you're into the clean cut, and type she might be for you. But it's just a trip to see someone on here that I actually know LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3b93cb43cc43
-
02-05-24 21:28 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes
It has been doing that!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:25 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 1064Moonmagic.
Wants 300 for m&g and then 2. 5 k for monthly allowance. Sounds like a rinser for m&g.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-0b654026758a
Jules.
Wants 2 k per month meet 2 x per month. She's crazy. Lives an hour away in southern va.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-b79ffe8f61c5
-
02-05-24 17:46 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 1064Ok, I'll get on it right away.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
LOL. Are you the guy with the missing teeth I posted about. You just outed yourself.
-
02-05-24 17:00 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 1021Seeking home page
Does anyone else's home page show you women from all over the place with no rhyme or reason? It used to just show me women in the DMV, Bmore and maybe down south in the Richmond / Fredericksburg area. Now it's hardly anyone in the DMV and now it's NY, CT, NC, Michigan, Fla, TX. It's all over the place. Why in the hell would I be interested in someone down in bumfuck TN. Been like this for over a month now. Makes no sense.
-
02-05-24 13:49 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 1064It's for free.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 11:12 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 812Ripped and shredded
So let's see a selfie of your ripped and shredded <10% fat body. To make sure it's you, include your left hand holding up your third, fourth and fifth finger, with your second finger and thumb making a circle, IE. An A-Okay sign 👌 (BTW for everyone, a sure way to make sure SBs / escorts include real photos of themselves, scammers will never be able to do this).
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 09:39 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 3348You're bragging about texting w / an AA WG?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 20:30 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 1064All you busted bald no teeth dudes can have. Not my type.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Yeah, you're right.
-
02-04-24 19:51 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 457From just looking at the pictures, something looks off to me.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






