Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13101

    Colombianbarbie

    Wondering if anyone got intel on this one? She's been mentioned once or twice here but not really a report. She's been on the site for a long while surprised no one posted anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-cb6e7c91dc8c

  2. #13100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Captpetek  [View Original Post]
    The pic belongs to an instagram model named Alina Belle. I have been talking to this girl, who called herself Jane, and was literally on my way to meet her in Baltimore this afternoon (before discovering the source of the pics). She had sent me some other great photos and I was on the way when she asked for a favor. Here it comes, I thought. She said she is watching her niece and nephew, and asked if I would pick up a gaming card to keep them occupied while I visited!! I told them I wasn't comfortable with kids being there and she said it was fine, she would set them up with the games in one room while we would go to her room. I told her we could try another time. I get home and start looking (I know, should have done sooner) and found the source of the pics.

    She's a real person, just not the one in the pics and certainly lacking in common sense! Dodged a bullet, glad the big head prevailed!
    As soon as you hear gift card / gaming card it's a scam. Especially for babysitting. I usually fuck with them for hours, saying I've pulled up, got lost, knocked on wrong door, send them pictures of Chili's gift cards, other cards with the numbers already scratched off. Ask them for their bank details so I can direct deposit the cash.

    One time during the pandemic I got some dipshit to send her bank info and passport numbers, since I told her I was arranging the flight with my miles and needed the info. No idea if it was legit or not.

  3. #13099
    The pic belongs to an instagram model named Alina Belle. I have been talking to this girl, who called herself Jane, and was literally on my way to meet her in Baltimore this afternoon (before discovering the source of the pics). She had sent me some other great photos and I was on the way when she asked for a favor. Here it comes, I thought. She said she is watching her niece and nephew, and asked if I would pick up a gaming card to keep them occupied while I visited!! I told them I wasn't comfortable with kids being there and she said it was fine, she would set them up with the games in one room while we would go to her room. I told her we could try another time. I get home and start looking (I know, should have done sooner) and found the source of the pics.

    She's a real person, just not the one in the pics and certainly lacking in common sense! Dodged a bullet, glad the big head prevailed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-ff50bbef279a

    When it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Quickly asked me to go to some strange chat app. I used a Google voice number instead. She sent pics and asked for some in return. I sent her a bogus ai one.

    Claims to be in downtown Bmore.

    Facecheck.id comes back with a bunch of matches on overseas escort sites. I'm sure opsec saved me from being scammed or blackmailed or something later.

  4. #13098

  5. #13097
    I've been on SA off and on for close to 5 yrs and I've never ever seen anyone I know from my personal life on there till today. I used to work with this gal a few yrs ago. Never in a hundred years would I have guessed she'd be on a site like Seeking. Always seemed very buttoned up and conservative. She's not my type at all, but if you're into the clean cut, and type she might be for you. But it's just a trip to see someone on here that I actually know LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3b93cb43cc43

  6. #13096

    Yes

    It has been doing that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else's home page show you women from all over the place with no rhyme or reason? It used to just show me women in the DMV, Bmore and maybe down south in the Richmond / Fredericksburg area. Now it's hardly anyone in the DMV and now it's NY, CT, NC, Michigan, Fla, TX. It's all over the place. Why in the hell would I be interested in someone down in bumfuck TN. Been like this for over a month now. Makes no sense.

  7. #13095
    Moonmagic.

    Wants 300 for m&g and then 2. 5 k for monthly allowance. Sounds like a rinser for m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-0b654026758a

    Jules.

    Wants 2 k per month meet 2 x per month. She's crazy. Lives an hour away in southern va.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-b79ffe8f61c5

  8. #13094
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So let's see a selfie of your ripped and shredded <10% fat body. To make sure it's you, include your left hand holding up your third, fourth and fifth finger, with your second finger and thumb making a circle, IE. An A-Okay sign 👌 (BTW for everyone, a sure way to make sure SBs / escorts include real photos of themselves, scammers will never be able to do this).
    Ok, I'll get on it right away.

    LOL. Are you the guy with the missing teeth I posted about. You just outed yourself.

  9. #13093

    Seeking home page

    Does anyone else's home page show you women from all over the place with no rhyme or reason? It used to just show me women in the DMV, Bmore and maybe down south in the Richmond / Fredericksburg area. Now it's hardly anyone in the DMV and now it's NY, CT, NC, Michigan, Fla, TX. It's all over the place. Why in the hell would I be interested in someone down in bumfuck TN. Been like this for over a month now. Makes no sense.

  10. #13092
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You're bragging about texting w / an AA WG?
    It's for free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20240205_134734_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20240205_134557_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #13091

    Ripped and shredded

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Nah, they want to fuck me because I'm ripped and shredded with under 10 percent body fat. It's the abs. Getting $$$ from is just a plus.
    So let's see a selfie of your ripped and shredded <10% fat body. To make sure it's you, include your left hand holding up your third, fourth and fifth finger, with your second finger and thumb making a circle, IE. An A-Okay sign 👌 (BTW for everyone, a sure way to make sure SBs / escorts include real photos of themselves, scammers will never be able to do this).

  12. #13090
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    All you busted bald no teeth dudes can have. Not my type.

    Yeah, you're right.
    You're bragging about texting w / an AA WG?

  13. #13089
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I mean. The dude chose "Tom Ford Model" as his profile handle. I think that pretty much says it all doesn't it. LOL. And no I don't believe for one second he was being cheeky when he came up with that as his name. A lot of narcissism and a lot if insecurities baked into all that for sure.
    All you busted bald no teeth dudes can have. Not my type.

    Yeah, you're right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20240204_202849_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20240204_202823_Seeking.jpg‎  

  14. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-ff50bbef279a

    When it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Quickly asked me to go to some strange chat app. I used a Google voice number instead. She sent pics and asked for some in return. I sent her a bogus ai one.

    Claims to be in downtown Bmore.

    Facecheck.id comes back with a bunch of matches on overseas escort sites. I'm sure opsec saved me from being scammed or blackmailed or something later.
    From just looking at the pictures, something looks off to me.

  15. #13087

    Kind Miss

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-ff50bbef279a

    When it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Quickly asked me to go to some strange chat app. I used a Google voice number instead. She sent pics and asked for some in return. I sent her a bogus ai one.

    Claims to be in downtown Bmore.

    Facecheck.id comes back with a bunch of matches on overseas escort sites. I'm sure opsec saved me from being scammed or blackmailed or something later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape