Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 30810
-
02-07-24 05:27 #25020Senior Member

Posts: 79Ashley
I have also seen her several times over the last couple of years. She's fun. Pictures are accurate. BBBJ, everything else covered. I haven't seen her in a while but I think it's because she was in the Durham area.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 21:51 #25019Senior Member

Posts: 307Apex MILF
How thick? Pictures close?
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 21:26 #25018Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks Facino
Saw Ellee tonight. Solid spinner with a tight body. She has beautiful smile and aims to please. Arrived at the hotel and waited for the room number. Once inside went to the back room and got comfortable. A little bit of chit chat and she started off with BBBJ. She has some skills. Moved on to CG, K9, and ended in Mish. Busted in the bag and got cleaned up and a little more chatting. Will definitely see her again. Thanks Facino you are the man! Stay safe my friends.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 21:10 #25017Senior Member

Posts: 130My UTR Leslie has incall slots available for Wednesday
Leslie available for incall on Wednesday by RDU hit me up to book spots from 3 pm -11 pm hurry.
-
02-06-24 20:01 #25016Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone recently partake?
I have heard horrible reviews about this one in the past, but I dunno she fits my White trash fetish, wondering if anyone has sampled lately.
I head down that way about once, twice a month, I can TOFFT if no one has any recent reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/751446948502
-
02-06-24 19:57 #25015Senior Member

Posts: 86She is cool
I saw her a few months ago, she is cool or at least back then she was. I was reaching out to someone else and the chick I was originally trying to get a hold of asked if she could bring her friend (girl you are asking about), I said sure.
Originally Posted by Wasking1977
[View Original Post]
Long story short we had a threesome, pretty sure they did some nose candy or something else, they were in my bathroom for a while but overall good visit.
She came over the next night and let me raw dog it, got into it and was pretty vocal, hung out for a while afterwards so she was not a clock watcher.
Did not do any DATY, just got a BBBJ and went through the rotations. Happy hunting!
-
02-06-24 17:58 #25014Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on this one? Goes by Ashley
Any info on this one? Haven't seen any reviews on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/386226120618
-
02-06-24 14:15 #25013Senior Member

Posts: 1301-2 spots left to see Ellee tonight incall by RDU
I have 1-2 spots available for Ellee tonight hit me asap to see her.
-
02-06-24 12:34 #25012Senior Member

Posts: 54Gigi the Egyptians
Does anyone here have any info on her please?
-
02-05-24 21:31 #25011Regular Member

Posts: 20Good to know. Appreciate the feedback. I'll be looking forward to seeing her.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:51 #25010Senior Member

Posts: 77Isabella Eros
TOFTT, Not the woman in the pictures. She looks Caucasian as fuck, blue eyes, white skin, blonde hair but she's from Venezuela. Nice pair of breast and a nice NICE booty. Looks like she got her body done but it looks pretty natural couldn't tell LOL. Overall body is a 10/10 and face is 8/10. So I arrived and made me wait 10 minutes in the parking lot, gave room number. Told me to leave my belongings in the bathroom. Put donation on desk. The rest is history. She is GFE and I went for QV 200, not sure what the other rates are. She said she'll be here until Friday.
Originally Posted by ApolloRocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 19:24 #25009Senior Member

Posts: 140Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 18:06 #25008Senior Member

Posts: 57Cary semi UTR
Hey fellas, my go-to girl in Cary is looking for some new clients. She's semi UTR, advertises occasionally but stays pretty low volume. Her name is Emma, I've mentioned her before and I think she's been reviewed by a couple of other members too. She's older and heavier (you guys looking for 20-something hotties will not be interested). Only sees clients in Cary and mainly for car play. No demons, great personality, dependable and gives absolutely fantastic head (and swallows).
She's tired of dealing with flaky responses from ads so I offered to give her number out again to any senior members who are in need of a good provider.
Mael.
-
02-05-24 17:10 #25007Senior Member

Posts: 313Can you reply
Facino, can you hit me back, thanks.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:48 #25006Regular Member

Posts: 20Isabella Eros
Howdy folks, looking for any information on this one. Saw her ad up 2 weeks ago and didn't have a chance to see her. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1267209.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote





