Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24944

  2. #24943

    Harmony

    Tried to set up some time with Harmony:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/474657466457

    Communication was good and we agreed for certain time. Headed over to her place and got the room number without any problems. Parked and texted her saying I'm coming up, then she texts back saying she has something going on and asked me to wait. So I wait for 10 min and text her asking what's going on and gave her a call. I get no response so I left. Halfway back to home, she texts me "where are you?" LOL. I said I had left due to no response. She just says "sorry". Anyone have experience with her?

  3. #24942

    Box still full

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Should be fine now.
    It says you have exceeded your stored amount still can't send. Pm your number and I will txt you back.

  4. #24941

    Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers to much of your delight my first UTR who is outcall and CarPlay only is going to do an Incall party this Tuesday starting at 5 pm. Better hurry to book Ellee cause spots are limited!
    Is this one a spinner? Definitely interested, and sent dm.

  5. #24940

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message you Leon your box is full.
    Should be fine now.

  6. #24939

    My first UTR is going to do an incall day

    Hey brothers to much of your delight my first UTR who is outcall and CarPlay only is going to do an Incall party this Tuesday starting at 5 pm. Better hurry to book Ellee cause spots are limited!

  7. #24938

    Utrs

    Some of you arent sending a message to the right person. Not saying its any of you qho posted recently. But I just replied to one of his original posts a while ago and I've gotten like 10 DMs from people asking me to set them up with the girls thinking I'm Facino. I don't log in very much. Check who you're messaging. And to the others asking me to give you Facinos # sorry but not going to do that.

  8. #24937

    Dallas / Nikki

    Any updates on her. I saw, and reported on her back in December.

  9. #24936

    UTR Leslie incall

    Hey setting up another 2 days of incalls for My UTR Leslie. This week she will be available Wednesday and Friday hit me up to reserve your spot they go fast.

  10. #24935

    I sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced this as well and I know of at least 2 others not including yourself. Are we deliberately being ignored?
    I sent you a pm with my contact number.

  11. #24934

    Not purposely ignoring anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced this as well and I know of at least 2 others not including yourself. Are we deliberately being ignored?
    I tried to message you Leon your box is full.

  12. #24933

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    You never respond tho.
    I've experienced this as well and I know of at least 2 others not including yourself. Are we deliberately being ignored?

  13. #24932

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey my first UTR is available for outcall and CarPlay visits hit me up.
    You never respond tho.

  14. #24931
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievable. For the a nice down payment on a house purchase, you have the privilege to spend the weekend with her LOL.

    $75,000.
    Weekend romantic Beach bliss.
    Resort hotel my choice.
    I can only assume she meant 7500 but that's still a pretty penny to spend.

  15. #24930

    My 1st UTR available

    Hey my first UTR is available for outcall and CarPlay visits hit me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape