Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26374
    Quote Originally Posted by XMore2020  [View Original Post]
    Not saying it couldn't happen but doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Purposely injure your clients so you have less clients and reduce your stream of money?
    Right,

    But I see / saw something obvious. Ladies are forced to do this job. I heard Korean ladies owes a lot of k in debts.

  2. #26373
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivatePyle  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding Coco / Domi are the same. I saw her at Sunny and enjoyed the visit. I do not believe she works at Sunny Spa now but could be wrong (have not seen her there in a bit but have seen Mia and Amy).
    I also could be wrong but Domi told me she was going back to NYC to recharge and would maybe be back at Sunny in March or April. But not a definite thing.

    Domi was Def my favorite at the moment. Beautiful spinner body with long black hair and fantastic D bolt ons. Such a nice person too and a 9 in the looks department from my viewpoint. Taiwanese. If coco and Domi are the same I would also run to Aroma.

    Mia and Amy are at Sunny now. Private Pyle wrote a great review of Amy I believe. I had a great time with her although the name tag and scrubs threw me at first. She is very experience in both her l2 and L1 game. The pressure on the prostate during an L2 was almost too much for me. So maybe that nurse outfit comes with benefits.

  3. #26372

    Arlington therapy

    Based on review here I went to see Lulu or lili the huge tits one. It was a meh for me despite others reviews here but I know it's a YMMV game so no worries. Paid 200 for the hour but she cut me short and was kind of stand off ish and not much covoersation but it's ok because I'm there to fuck. She did have a great back walking technique which I enjoyed!

    Think I went there too early on a Saturday morning and looks like she wasn't in a good mood. As a long time monger, experience has taught me that morning appointments tend to go well after the girls have rest etc but this was not the case.

    Lili was all business which I don't mind and she was good to suck and ride. For 200 I won't go back. Definitely older than 40 if you ask my opinion. Tits are fake but very well made. No shower table there. Anyways guess I'm off the PG where the girls are always happy and you always leave happy LOL.

  4. #26371
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Best in Chantilly report

    Stopped by to see Lucy Lu.

    Bonnie and her ugly friend gone.

    Less drama now.

    Latin Luna is still there. About 23 and hot.

    New girl rotated in. Very cute looking. Beautiful Korean girl.

    Bella is 27 and abou 5'4" and said 110 pounds.

    Nice all natural assets. Ready to try when I am back in Chantilly.

    Also, I believe Coco will return 2/22 and is bring her other Vietnamese friend, Jennifer.

    Wow. What a buffet Lucy Lu serves up.

    Latin, Korean and Vietnamese. Take your pick.

    Treat the girls nice and they wil treat you nicer.

    D C.

  5. #26370

    678

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    Can you share where / what 678 is?
    https://678spa.business.site/

  6. #26369

    FHOH Alejandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Alejandra this afternoon and she definitely a hot tamale. As previously mentioned, all man-made up to the lips. Ass the softest addiction but she definitely knows how to use all her assets and anal on the menu for $$ total FS. She has a gag flex but lets you fuck her mouth as if you were putting in work below. Skip the massage and and half hour will have you fully fulfilled. I that the hr and she does go the whole 60 minutes but we almost put a hole through the wall. Fucking and sucking like rabbits. Been here a year and definitely mongers had her UTR.

    Book with confidence.

    Mega hair as well. Meaning fake for those we wasn't over Brazil during the club HELP and Centruas days.

    Bush your clothes off good and your own hair.
    I've been to FHOH spa many times, and this time it was by chance Alejandra. I actually booked time with Cecelia who is my personal favorite, but when I arrived, they said she was busy and Alejandra was free. Why not, and went for it. She is exactly as discussed on this forum. Hair, lips, boobs, butt, nails, and probably more have received augmentation. It's very much a porn star or hentai look. We pretty much got right into it and she started wild sucking with some good deep throating. I booked an hour, so I took my time trying different positions. People must love those tits because she transitioned from a deep throat to titty fuck a few times. Lots to spit, groaning, exaggerated movements, wild riding, and calling me papi. It was fun to try, but not really the sort of experience I'm into normally. We did however talk for about 20 minutes at the end while she gave me a little rubdown. I got to know a bit about her. She was very sweet when just being herself. Definitely give her a go. She is a unique experience.
    Last edited by Phillie; 02-05-24 at 19:24. Reason: spelling correction

  7. #26368
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueVrod  [View Original Post]
    They are truly Double D's and hard as a rock. They are nice MM.
    With all due respect, being a big tit lover myself, I still cannot appreciate rock hard fake tits. Having that said, Asian fake tits are usually better than others. I got fake tits PTSD after visiting a few hispanic providers with ugly fake tits. I literally lose my libido and erection when I saw rock hard fake tits. Disclaimer, I didn't visit this big tits May / Eva, so her tits might actually be well made.

  8. #26367

    TK Satisfies That Itch

    Another lovely visit with Tina over at TK Nails. For 30 minutes you will get a nice bod rub and a nicely skilled HE by a really great lady. Don't go in expecting some great massage because you're not getting that. You're getting a nice body rub and an experienced provider releasing that stress with a nice HE. Tina is probably in her late 50's, with a nice bod, has a strong accent but is very nice. You're in and out in 30 min for $60 total. Nice way to spend a lunch break.

  9. #26366

    Coco / Domi

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Q1: So Coco goes by Domi too or are they two different lovelies? Q2: So Coco has left Sunny and is now at Healthy Aroma Therapy in Woodbridge?
    If so, that was quick. Rather than just get, let me take this opportunity to give a little.
    I stopped by Sunny just two weeks ago and was met by a petite MT in what looked like all black nurse's scrubbs. This was cause for concern as this was my first time there and thought maybe only NOVA finishes were available. She was busy and said it would be about an hour. I fully intended to go back, but thought I'd check to see what Pinetree had on offer and hoping my favs from 2 years ago (Hanna, Anna, Sue, Happy, Gina or Connie) had returned. I was met by and older MMS and while I gravitate towards the older ladies, this one was too grandmotherly for even me. She was spinner thin, yes but maybe it was because I had CoCo still in the back of my mind. I proceeded to the room and undressed because of what I saw in. Damned can't recall her name but she had on a form fitting, black tube skirt, with see through bands around the breast / hips, no panties, no bra and the dress was so high you could see her lower lips. Nice Korean low ass, short legs, mommy hips, etc. The FS was good, but they were a bit busier than I like the places I visit to be so I'm not likely to be back any time soon. This was my first trip back to Pinetree in two years since an all-time worst visit with Poisonous Ivy. Review #2 took me back to Sunny Spa the following week to see CoCo, but the only two working were Amy and Mia. The service was good, not at all busy, no rush, FS and DATY available. I had my first saran wrap BJ and, to my surprise, it felt great. So, good I had to stop her in favor of a / the more complete standing missionary finish. I fully intended to head back there to try petite CoCo, maybe she's just working both places?
    From my understanding Coco / Domi are the same. I saw her at Sunny and enjoyed the visit. I do not believe she works at Sunny Spa now but could be wrong (have not seen her there in a bit but have seen Mia and Amy).

  10. #26365

    Massage place that hurt your back

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to scare you folks but it's very possible that some of the masseuses would love to damage your back spine on purpose as a revenge for your pervert mongering. Be careful.
    I looked up the massage place after your last post. You said it was near the Panera on Maple and the place was non-erotic, not listed on rubmaps.

    Was it Elements Massage that hurt your back?

    They are not an AMP. Was your therapist Asian?

  11. #26364

    New locations

    There seem to be a number of these new locations with services.

    There is a new one at the 7777 fhoh building.

    Any intel?

  12. #26363

    Relax Rite Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    I can really use a legit massage. What is the name of the place?
    Relax Rite Massage (Fairfax).

  13. #26362

    View Original Post

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    I can really use a legit massage. What is the name of the place?
    Just hit View Original Post hyperlink back to the original post and it is in the title of the original post.

  14. #26361

    Domi / Coco at Sunny Spa (Fairfax)

    Q1: So Coco goes by Domi too or are they two different lovelies? Q2: So Coco has left Sunny and is now at Healthy Aroma Therapy in Woodbridge?
    If so, that was quick. Rather than just get, let me take this opportunity to give a little.
    I stopped by Sunny just two weeks ago and was met by a petite MT in what looked like all black nurse's scrubbs. This was cause for concern as this was my first time there and thought maybe only NOVA finishes were available. She was busy and said it would be about an hour. I fully intended to go back, but thought I'd check to see what Pinetree had on offer and hoping my favs from 2 years ago (Hanna, Anna, Sue, Happy, Gina or Connie) had returned. I was met by and older MMS and while I gravitate towards the older ladies, this one was too grandmotherly for even me. She was spinner thin, yes but maybe it was because I had CoCo still in the back of my mind. I proceeded to the room and undressed because of what I saw in. Damned can't recall her name but she had on a form fitting, black tube skirt, with see through bands around the breast / hips, no panties, no bra and the dress was so high you could see her lower lips. Nice Korean low ass, short legs, mommy hips, etc. The FS was good, but they were a bit busier than I like the places I visit to be so I'm not likely to be back any time soon. This was my first trip back to Pinetree in two years since an all-time worst visit with Poisonous Ivy. Review #2 took me back to Sunny Spa the following week to see CoCo, but the only two working were Amy and Mia. The service was good, not at all busy, no rush, FS and DATY available. I had my first saran wrap BJ and, to my surprise, it felt great. So, good I had to stop her in favor of a / the more complete standing missionary finish. I fully intended to head back there to try petite CoCo, maybe she's just working both places?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble  [View Original Post]
    One of my new ATFs just switched from Sunny to Woodbridge. If you saw Domi / Coco at Sunny then run, don't walk, to Aroma. She is super fit cute spinner with enormous natural feeling teddies and bubble. Her massage skills are on point with unique technique where she sits on your back and massages with her butt.
    She is a sweet girl with sensual style. But bring your own equipment unless you like the saran wrap treatment. I'm addicted, but not looking to recover.
    Standard rates for Nova+.

  15. #26360
    Not saying it couldn't happen but doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Purposely injure your clients so you have less clients and reduce your stream of money?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to scare you folks but it's very possible that some of the masseuses would love to damage your back spine on purpose as a revenge for your pervert mongering. Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape