Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 8286
-
02-05-24 18:13 #6021Regular Member

Posts: 1Khalisee
She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:27 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandoras Lunch Break
Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.
Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
-
02-05-24 15:24 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 544Since at least 1965.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 14:54 #6018Regular Member

Posts: 17I went yesterday at 12:30 pm assuming they open at 11 am like most days only to know that on Sunday's they now open at 1 pm. I returned at 2 pm only to find Anya who was busy with someone else. Waited for her then got couple of dances and left.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 13:36 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 103Forever
Playground Cabaret (formerly Sands) has been in its location for a long time.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
The girl in question went by the stage name Camille when she was working at Devils Triangle. I was told she was recruited off of Aurora which makes sense seeing this post. I've gotten dances from her a few times. Decent mileage. She gets into it. No idea how she would be outside the club.
-
02-05-24 13:17 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 32Playground.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 13:11 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 163Which club in Ballard?
Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 10:33 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 85Escort / Stripper Asian
Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.
Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
-
02-05-24 01:20 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 126Wanted to go to pandora
I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.
-
02-04-24 22:22 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 281They do at night and I'm 38.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:10 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 444Well you know
They'll have to at least start checking I'd.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 18:03 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 281This could bring extra scrutiny on the dancers doing extras.
https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/en...trip-clubs.amp
-
02-03-24 13:37 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 281https://www.instagram.com/thaonlylov...E2dzZidW1scXNj
Originally Posted by PatrickBateman
[View Original Post]
$250-300 for 15 minute VIP, make sure to negotiate. She gives a good CBJ, not afraid to mess up her makeup.
-
02-03-24 12:03 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 184Kittens
What average $ with time with Love, what does she look like?
Thanks in advance.
PB.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 08:36 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 63Expectations?
Definitely a **** move. But that's kinda what happens with these chicks and SM. For the most part, they don't want to be friends. And we shouldn't validate them by liking and / or reacting to their pics. They are attention ******. Just ignore all that and keep it all business if you choose to do so.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





