Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25005
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Young Leah

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/leah/62262946

    Metvwith her last week, young in 20's, Very talkative, not the girl in pictures, she says she avoids putting up her real one because she has an ex who is a cop and stalks her, I dunno. Great body, nice C tits, a little sagging tbh with stretch marks but no baby damage, so up to you what you think of it. Only did 30 sec of cowgirl and no doggy, says likes mish so mish it was. She is tight, and I'm just average joe but she kept wincing everytime I go deep, she says it's ok, but he4 face said otherwise. CBJ was a min BTW. Her constant talking about her life was a little distracting and no GFE, her body was soft and nipples were small and tiny as well. Overall, it was good but $160 hhr, I'm not in a hurry to go back for more. Her friend went out to buy food, so dunno what she looked like, she did mention that THAT girl offers 2 girls but not with her so seems there's another in their group.

  2. #25004

    Legit, good time

    This one was fun. Easy comms, not a great hotel but whatever. Clean, no smell of smoke. Amazing, tall body. I was surprised how sexy she is. Teeth seem a little jacked and she hid them. Aggressive, sensual CBJ on her knees then doggie to mish, back to lazy dog for a big finish. I'd repeat. 100.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/517148752564

  3. #25003
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up some time with Harmony:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/474657466457

    Communication was good and we agreed for certain time. Headed over to her place and got the room number without any problems. Parked and texted her saying I'm coming up, then she texts back saying she has something going on and asked me to wait. So I wait for 10 min and text her asking what's going on and gave her a call. I get no response so I left. Halfway back to home, she texts me "where are you?" LOL. I said I had left due to no response. She just says "sorry". Anyone have experience with her?
    Saw her once. She is compliant but has the personality of a beer fart. Slight demons but nothing too gritty. As one other monger said, she has a stern look like the school principle. LOL. She is dtf just expect more a robot than human.

  4. #25002

    Add Me To The List

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    It says you have exceeded your stored amount still can't send. Pm your number and I will txt you back.
    Facino I have messaged you multiple times as well.

  5. #25001

  6. #25000

    Harmony

    Tried to set up some time with Harmony:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/474657466457

    Communication was good and we agreed for certain time. Headed over to her place and got the room number without any problems. Parked and texted her saying I'm coming up, then she texts back saying she has something going on and asked me to wait. So I wait for 10 min and text her asking what's going on and gave her a call. I get no response so I left. Halfway back to home, she texts me "where are you?" LOL. I said I had left due to no response. She just says "sorry". Anyone have experience with her?

  7. #24999

    Box still full

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Should be fine now.
    It says you have exceeded your stored amount still can't send. Pm your number and I will txt you back.

  8. #24998

    Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers to much of your delight my first UTR who is outcall and CarPlay only is going to do an Incall party this Tuesday starting at 5 pm. Better hurry to book Ellee cause spots are limited!
    Is this one a spinner? Definitely interested, and sent dm.

  9. #24997

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message you Leon your box is full.
    Should be fine now.

  10. #24996

    My first UTR is going to do an incall day

    Hey brothers to much of your delight my first UTR who is outcall and CarPlay only is going to do an Incall party this Tuesday starting at 5 pm. Better hurry to book Ellee cause spots are limited!

  11. #24995

    Utrs

    Some of you arent sending a message to the right person. Not saying its any of you qho posted recently. But I just replied to one of his original posts a while ago and I've gotten like 10 DMs from people asking me to set them up with the girls thinking I'm Facino. I don't log in very much. Check who you're messaging. And to the others asking me to give you Facinos # sorry but not going to do that.

  12. #24994

    Dallas / Nikki

    Any updates on her. I saw, and reported on her back in December.

  13. #24993

    UTR Leslie incall

    Hey setting up another 2 days of incalls for My UTR Leslie. This week she will be available Wednesday and Friday hit me up to reserve your spot they go fast.

  14. #24992

    I sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced this as well and I know of at least 2 others not including yourself. Are we deliberately being ignored?
    I sent you a pm with my contact number.

  15. #24991

    Not purposely ignoring anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced this as well and I know of at least 2 others not including yourself. Are we deliberately being ignored?
    I tried to message you Leon your box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape