Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 930 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11341

    Right on dude

    Thanks for the thumbs up, like you I got no bs for the forum, maybe you & I met or passed before at Lisa's, its a small world & you never know, I haven't seen her since 2016 or 17.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    He said is true, I know Lisa's whole story I know everything there is to know about her and her kid and the guy that Lisa's kid sees! The only thing I didn't know is that she's plugged in the kid that is, the only thing I can come across is the drug dealers if that's what your talking about? Also there is a possibility of hooking up with the daughter but it's very slim I know what it is but I ain't saying shit especially if she's really connected like Moby said!

  2. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I saw Veronica last in. Probably early 2020, just before the world went to hell. Beautifully appointed room in a nice house near Durango and Russell. Even better looking than she is in the photos: perfect slim body. Easy to talk to, brighter than most girls, and the service was outstanding. HJ. One of the best I've ever received. And mutual touch.

    The problem is that she disappeared. Stopped returning my texts and I haven't seen her post an ad in forever.
    I have run into an ad of hers recently, either PD or tryst I think. She was advertising as part of a MF couple though. I'll look and try to find the ad.

  3. #11339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, so I came across this ad for Veronica on them and was curious if anyone has ever seen her:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/veronica...-las-vegas-269

    I did a search on here to see if I could find any intel, but the only results I'm getting are for the other Veronica who only offers in calls at her place near the airport.

    Thanks all!
    I saw Veronica last in. Probably early 2020, just before the world went to hell. Beautifully appointed room in a nice house near Durango and Russell. Even better looking than she is in the photos: perfect slim body. Easy to talk to, brighter than most girls, and the service was outstanding. HJ. One of the best I've ever received. And mutual touch.

    The problem is that she disappeared. Stopped returning my texts and I haven't seen her post an ad in forever.

  4. #11338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Bella

    No it's not just a massage. I didn't put much info in my last post about her. The reason was because I've made a few post about how great she is in other threads. She is not GFE, BB not even LFK. It's CFS and CBJ you can kiss on her body, sweet tits and play with her pussy. She is an amateur girl just trying to make a few bucks. She very well may be gone at any minuet. Young, cute, sweet and not in a rush. I'm still not even close to being tired of her and I've been going at least twice a week since I found her. I would like to get tired of fucking her before she leaves. That's all I've done with her don't ask me what more is on the menu because I don't think anything else is available. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/164546891.

  5. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for some help on Dylan Casey? Looking for a mature provider this week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dylancasey
    Saw her a couple of months ago. I'm not going back. I went to her incall / house she rents but she might be different on an outcall. Comms were fine, she'll send a non-blurred picture once you confirm appt. She's ok looking, older, some acne scarring, MMs.

    She advertised in-call, so that's what I asked for. I get there and she starts getting all weird and nervous about her neighbors. Not like I twisted her arm for in-call. Standing in the kitchen talking, she's all paranoid about her friends that don't know her hobby, her neighbors, which way the blinds were turned. We would have stayed in the kitchen if I didn't mention something about getting to the reason I'm there.

    Bedroom was way too hot, TV in next room was too loud. Starting was okay, BBBJ was meh, cfs going at it, I pause to change positions, and she asks if I came. No. Are you sure? Pretty sure I would know. After putting up with everything to that point, that pretty much ruined the rest of the time. That wasn't even the end, cold rag on a chair to clean myself, she left the room after I was done, on the way out, just weird.

    YMMV on an outcall, but IMO, not a good time.

  6. #11336

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    If you've not seen Bella yet you should go. I'm not going to go into detail but this may be your last chance. For a girl this hot, young and sweet she is a must see. This may be her last month doing this or meetups. Again real photos even better in person, no rush. She's just so new and fresh. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/164546891.
    Nice pictures, but not much information. Is this a massage as suggested in her post, or more. Any more details you care to add?

  7. #11335

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    If you've not seen Bella yet you should go. I'm not going to go into detail but this may be your last chance. For a girl this hot, young and sweet she is a must see. This may be her last month doing this or meetups. Again real photos even better in person, no rush. She's just so new and fresh. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/164546891.
    She looks amazing. I moved from Vegas to Laughlin last year. Slim pickings out here. Looking to reconnect with some of my old S / W friends in V-Town

  8. #11334

    Dylan

    I'm looking for some help on Dylan Casey? Looking for a mature provider this week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dylancasey

  9. #11333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    If you've not seen Bella yet you should go. I'm not going to go into detail but this may be your last chance. For a girl this hot, young and sweet she is a must see. This may be her last month doing this or meetups. Again real photos even better in person, no rush. She's just so new and fresh. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/164546891.

  10. #11332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I was after. I practically lived with her for 2 or 3 months, years ago, that is because I fucked her 2 x or more most every day during a slow period for her. Her true age is 68, I stopped seeing her years ago but I can say this. Her daughter is hard to see because she lives with a guy, they may be married by now. And she isn't letting go of him cause he is loaded. Rich for real. The only time you may get lucky is if she is really fkn pissed at him. Now don't play her for stupid, she's not and more importantly. She is connected. I doubt anyone will ever see them as a mom-daughter team for several reasons, the main two being what is stated above. Daughter RARELY fucks around, and equally challenging to that. Lisa & I won't say her real name. HATE each other to the hilt. Yes they do still communicate and help one another. But there are daggers between them.

    Personally, I think Lisa has looked Horrible since about 5 years ago. Like I said, she is 68 or 69, I wouldn't fuck with her now for free, but then I like Attractive women with classic beauty features, others do not. I never thought her daughter was attractive. Not ugly, very much on the short and plain side. BONUS- the daughter was in a P House issue. She was NOT featured but one of about 10 or 15 with a few pics & bio (totally fake) of each woman - "the plain boring girl next door" that should say it all, she doesn't let anyone know about that because some winners will become stalkers if they ever find the issue and connect her to it. She didn't pose under her real name so. Its unlikely. Even with this that anyone will find it and ever see her. Finally, she is a local, so she's plugged in to a Very High end group. Idk or care what you paid, but she used to charge very high rates, because of the clients that were serviced with it, if you are a cheapskate, don; t be upset when you get Nothing for your pennies cause she is sharper than most women let alone hookers.
    I forgot to mention if any of you nuggets want a mother daughter combo you have to contact Tasia's crew that's all I know!

  11. #11331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I was after. I practically lived with her for 2 or 3 months, years ago, that is because I fucked her 2 x or more most every day during a slow period for her. Her true age is 68, I stopped seeing her years ago but I can say this. Her daughter is hard to see because she lives with a guy, they may be married by now. And she isn't letting go of him cause he is loaded. Rich for real. The only time you may get lucky is if she is really fkn pissed at him. Now don't play her for stupid, she's not and more importantly. She is connected. I doubt anyone will ever see them as a mom-daughter team for several reasons, the main two being what is stated above. Daughter RARELY fucks around, and equally challenging to that. Lisa & I won't say her real name. HATE each other to the hilt. Yes they do still communicate and help one another. But there are daggers between them.

    Personally, I think Lisa has looked Horrible since about 5 years ago. Like I said, she is 68 or 69, I wouldn't fuck with her now for free, but then I like Attractive women with classic beauty features, others do not. I never thought her daughter was attractive. Not ugly, very much on the short and plain side. BONUS- the daughter was in a P House issue. She was NOT featured but one of about 10 or 15 with a few pics & bio (totally fake) of each woman - "the plain boring girl next door" that should say it all, she doesn't let anyone know about that because some winners will become stalkers if they ever find the issue and connect her to it. She didn't pose under her real name so. Its unlikely. Even with this that anyone will find it and ever see her. Finally, she is a local, so she's plugged in to a Very High end group. Idk or care what you paid, but she used to charge very high rates, because of the clients that were serviced with it, if you are a cheapskate, don; t be upset when you get Nothing for your pennies cause she is sharper than most women let alone hookers.
    He said is true, I know Lisa's whole story I know everything there is to know about her and her kid and the guy that Lisa's kid sees! The only thing I didn't know is that she's plugged in the kid that is, the only thing I can come across is the drug dealers if that's what your talking about? Also there is a possibility of hooking up with the daughter but it's very slim I know what it is but I ain't saying shit especially if she's really connected like Moby said!

  12. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    She's got a PD account, I think, with reviews.
    Any advice for a GFE provider that is good?

  13. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixbyin  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on callescort not looking great.
    She's got a PD account, I think, with reviews.

  14. #11328

    Ick, I went to see her a few months ago

    She was at the scummiest crk momo on Boulder just south of the place where you can do your laundry at a bar, same side of Boulder too. Anyway. She wasn't around for a while, never saw her then, only went that time cause I had been partying at a good friends pad not far away. So she was a lot heavier than pics, just got out and put on about 50 pounds in there. That was months ago tho. Don't know if she lost any or gained or what. We talked a bit, but she was too eager, and the killer was, there were roaches all over the walls and ceiling. I was totally turned off by her appearance and the smell in the room, and used the roaches as the reason I walked right out, she was pissed. Also she has a very loud constant barking little dog. And she lets it on the bed, personally that is turnoff when you are fucking a hooker and a little dog jumps up and sits on your foot or next to your leg and chews on a pillow or what ever when you are trying to. NOT talking smack just telling you how it was, I was glad to get out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take a whirl with this one? Face not much to look at but I like her round ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...l/502916936737

  15. #11327

    Lisa. Not photogenic but that's not what

    I was after. I practically lived with her for 2 or 3 months, years ago, that is because I fucked her 2 x or more most every day during a slow period for her. Her true age is 68, I stopped seeing her years ago but I can say this. Her daughter is hard to see because she lives with a guy, they may be married by now. And she isn't letting go of him cause he is loaded. Rich for real. The only time you may get lucky is if she is really fkn pissed at him. Now don't play her for stupid, she's not and more importantly. She is connected. I doubt anyone will ever see them as a mom-daughter team for several reasons, the main two being what is stated above. Daughter RARELY fucks around, and equally challenging to that. Lisa & I won't say her real name. HATE each other to the hilt. Yes they do still communicate and help one another. But there are daggers between them.

    Personally, I think Lisa has looked Horrible since about 5 years ago. Like I said, she is 68 or 69, I wouldn't fuck with her now for free, but then I like Attractive women with classic beauty features, others do not. I never thought her daughter was attractive. Not ugly, very much on the short and plain side. BONUS- the daughter was in a P House issue. She was NOT featured but one of about 10 or 15 with a few pics & bio (totally fake) of each woman - "the plain boring girl next door" that should say it all, she doesn't let anyone know about that because some winners will become stalkers if they ever find the issue and connect her to it. She didn't pose under her real name so. Its unlikely. Even with this that anyone will find it and ever see her. Finally, she is a local, so she's plugged in to a Very High end group. Idk or care what you paid, but she used to charge very high rates, because of the clients that were serviced with it, if you are a cheapskate, don; t be upset when you get Nothing for your pennies cause she is sharper than most women let alone hookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegascowboy12  [View Original Post]
    Group:

    Sometime ago I met up with Lisa. She's a mainstay on LV. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lisa-escort-las-vegas-93416

    Here's the link.

    I enjoy a more nature woman. If you're into 20 somethings she's not for you. I think she's been reviewed on here and she's open to almost everything.

    In my first meeting with her a few years ago she tells me about her daughter and I may have inquired if daughter does the same thing. Much to my surprise she did. Daughter is over 30. She has a profile somewhere on Erotic Monkey under Chastity. After we had our session I asked for daughter # she said she'd get back to me and ask the daughter first. She texted me daughters #. So I reach out to her. It took some time but my next visit in Vegas I scheduled a session with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape