Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13661

    Newbie

    Hey all, new here. Been doing my research, although there's surprisingly little info available for the ones I'm looking at. Specifically Danni (https://tryst.link/escort/sexydanni), Katie Gormed (https://tryst.link/escort/katiegormed), and Toni (https://tryst.link/massage/tonistl). Are Tryst prices accurate for these girls? Seems like in STL they have a tendency to do a terrible job of keeping their postings up-to-date.

    There's a couple reviews here and there for each of them, but most are pretty old, and some say Toni doesn't offer much besides just massages now, but that was over a year ago. Is that still true?

    I've seen some people in the forums talk about Katie G, which I'm assuming is Katie Gormed but I haven't been able to verify that clearly just from reading the forum.

    I'm surprised I can't find more info on Danni. Can anyone share if she does DATY?

    Also, any general tips for a newbie?

    TIA.

  2. #13660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but looks a bit different compare to pic, bit thicker and less filter, but still cute. Her incall is very messy and smoked in, she shared it with a couple of people, and it's in Union MO, but it was relatively safe when I met her. Very active and vocal, not a time watcher. I had a good time, we went twice and she was cool about it. Only problem is that you have to really negotiate for the $$. Started at 4. 5 but after a bit back and forth we settled on 2. 0 with a promise to increase to 3. 0 if we meet again. Haven't have chance to meet her again yet, but would repeat for 2. 0 price point.
    I agree with Wfhff14 about the crazy 4. 5 for this young lady. Her photos aren't impressive. Yes, she's young but it's a two hour and twenty minute round trip to Union for me and even if you believe she's a 10, that's a Franklin County 10. That's a 4 or 5 in STL.

  3. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    looks a bit different compare to pic, bit thicker and less filter.
    Of course she's bigger than the pics let on.

    But. "THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!

    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Bath  [View Original Post]
    she's already starting at 450. And she mentioned she should raise her rates... I said I was sorry to hear that (I really was) and she replied "I bet you are. " At that point I'd had enough and moved on. The 450 is already at the high end for what I'd pay for a hot GFE woman, and it was going to go higher to include everything I wanted. In my experience, most girls are not able to really give an enjoyable experience if they're doing something they dislike, just for the money, so it seemed there was a good chance of risking a ton of cash for a mediocre experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    you have to really negotiate for the $$. Started at 4. 5 but after a bit back and forth we settled on 2. 0 with a promise to increase to 3. 0 if we meet again.
    Big trashy girl far out in the sticks ain't worth that to me, but hey brother, have fun and be safe.

  4. #13658
    Good news, my dudes, I've got a real winner for you:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164526335

    314-7*3-1797

    "50 handjobs.

    (no BJ / oral no kissing no sex no anal no fetishes don't ASK).

    -no whites mexicans latinos or foreigners.

    Please When Booking Text a Picture of Yourself!! Or I won't text back💦I do.

    Receive oral ($30)💦."

    I don't know about you, but sign me right up. 🙄.

  5. #13657

    LilliaBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She shows 2 prices. Higher one is FS and BJ.
    I have seen Lillia several times over the years. BJ was never on the table. Last time I was there she had a mirror set up. Watching yourself do someone that beautiful doggy is well worth the price of admission.

  6. #13656
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but looks a bit different compare to pic, bit thicker and less filter, but still cute. Her incall is very messy and smoked in, she shared it with a couple of people, and it's in Union MO, but it was relatively safe when I met her. Very active and vocal, not a time watcher. I had a good time, we went twice and she was cool about it. Only problem is that you have to really negotiate for the $$. Started at 4. 5 but after a bit back and forth we settled on 2. 0 with a promise to increase to 3. 0 if we meet again. Haven't have chance to meet her again yet, but would repeat for 2. 0 price point.
    Wooo, yeah 450 for a 100 mile roundtrip, and +200 for outcall, good luck with that. Good job negotiating, her ad says she doesn't, maybe after your visit she put that in there, hah.

  7. #13655

    She's Real but you have to really push for the right price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/honestqueen

    Her snap is at dropdead. Lexi.

    So was she a "lexi" in the past. Moved to new area out by 6 flags.

    Her Tryst intro is a mile long but very much to the point.

    So did she used to be under a diff name here or is she just that 'new' and has no reviews yet.
    She's real, but looks a bit different compare to pic, bit thicker and less filter, but still cute. Her incall is very messy and smoked in, she shared it with a couple of people, and it's in Union MO, but it was relatively safe when I met her. Very active and vocal, not a time watcher. I had a good time, we went twice and she was cool about it. Only problem is that you have to really negotiate for the $$. Started at 4. 5 but after a bit back and forth we settled on 2. 0 with a promise to increase to 3. 0 if we meet again. Haven't have chance to meet her again yet, but would repeat for 2. 0 price point.

  8. #13654
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBane666  [View Original Post]
    Correct AceChase, I am assuming the St Louis ad pics are fake. When I sumo searched old numbers to see who was working where, this ad popped up. Age and service details seem somewhat consistent, so figured I'd ask you gentlemen before taking the leap. Whether she is the tatted IL provider or worthwhile as a new experience. Maybe I missed an old review of her somewhere, any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Reached out to her yesterday. Asked if she'd send me a verification pic, she said "sure". I never heard back. Didn't push it any further.

  9. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well if anyone knows if she is legit. Might pull the trigger and try it out next weekend.
    I don't doubt that she's real, and her pictures look hot. We had messaged a bit. She does write a lot, which I like, but I saw a lot of red flags for having a fun time. She let on she's only doing this for money, she's had a string of bad luck (stolen car etc). There's a lot of "woe is me" but I did feel for her losing her car. When asked about some activities, she said she doesn't like doing that but would "if the price is right" but she's already starting at 450. And she mentioned she should raise her rates but she knows she's way out in Union. I checked in after the new year, hoped she had a good holiday and her response was it was horrible like every year. I said I was sorry to hear that (I really was) and she replied "I bet you are. " At that point I'd had enough and moved on. The 450 is already at the high end for what I'd pay for a hot GFE woman, and it was going to go higher to include everything I wanted. In my experience, most girls are not able to really give an enjoyable experience if they're doing something they dislike, just for the money, so it seemed there was a good chance of risking a ton of cash for a mediocre experience.

  10. #13652

    Try Destiny Yet

    Did you try Destiny on Tryst she is a former Vixen and has been known to do doubles so she would probably be down with it don't know the price for such a show. Did you make sure to let them know it wasn't a threesome just watching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmir1  [View Original Post]
    My lady has been wanting to watch me with another woman. Obviously I wouldn't mind capitalizing on this. A couple I texted doubled their price even though I was still only requesting an hour. Another (Nikki) just straight up ghosted after telling me she doesn't do couples massages. Any leads would be appreciated.

  11. #13651

    Couple-friendly "masseuse" that won't break the bank?

    My lady has been wanting to watch me with another woman. Obviously I wouldn't mind capitalizing on this. A couple I texted doubled their price even though I was still only requesting an hour. Another (Nikki) just straight up ghosted after telling me she doesn't do couples massages. Any leads would be appreciated.

  12. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Lillia offers BJs?? Seriously?
    BJ yes, but I've only ever received CBJ from Lillia. Don't know if BBJ is available.

  13. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/honestqueen

    Her snap is at dropdead. Lexi.

    So was she a "lexi" in the past. Moved to new area out by 6 flags.

    Her Tryst intro is a mile long but very much to the point.

    So did she used to be under a diff name here or is she just that 'new' and has no reviews yet.
    Interested as well if anyone knows if she is legit. Might pull the trigger and try it out next weekend.

  14. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Lillia offers BJs?? Seriously?
    Ck her ads she shows 2 prices for 30,60,90 min one is for massage with HJ, other is FS which may include BJ.

  15. #13647

    Lillia. BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She shows 2 prices. Higher one is FS and BJ.
    Lillia offers BJs?? Seriously?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape