Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 685 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7631

    Couples

    Is there any couples out there that anyone knows of.

  2. #7630

    Info

    Back in the traveling saddle here looking if anyone has info on this one her name is Nova any recommendations are greatly appreciated as well.

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/mi...05-210779.html

  3. #7629

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    She is real, and if you catch her at the right time she is a good time. A touch unpredictable as most crack aficionados can be. Other than the whole smoking crack with me in the room she gets high marks for enthusiasum.

  4. #7628

    Let's smile together

    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.

  5. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.
    She finished the date. Like you said, she's always been in sketchy locations, literally the only things that were different from before were that she didn't seem as into it, which I chalked up to my own personal state of mind or just having an off day, and the taking part of the donation to her roommate before we started.

  6. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    “Living a successful life isnt for the weak.”--
    Well said! This is a very powerful statement dude.

    BTW I don't care in what context this statement was made. Just reflecting on it.

  7. #7625

    Re: Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...t/988496362253

    Whats up with her head in these photos? Photoshop or alien? Idk.
    She looks good to me LOL. I seen her twice a long time ago when she was renting that super small house in burton / flint. I never had any issues during my visits. I wouldnt ever see her again based upon the more recent bad reports. Plus her prices are delusional for real.
    * At some point she had potential to live a good live and make a good honest living. It just shows how powerful candy is and how having untreated mental health issues is no joke. Living a successful life isnt for the weak. It's sad that she might be in too deep now to change--

  8. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.

    I followed up with Arianna and she took good care of me. I know she's in a shithole and she's all marked up, but she takes care of me. I've accepted the dump of a place and just make due with what is. She's still tiny, probably sub 5 feet and 90 pounds soaking wet and I enjoy her company. Don't contact me for her info if all you're going to do is complain about the roach motel, dumpy room and marks all over her.
    I'm jealouse. I was seeing 22 yo hot twin sisters for awhile that looked like that in a shitty place in Clawson. I like skinny and short!! Sex is usually better. . sometimes they take great care of you once they get to know you. One of those twins got clean and died of heart issues. Other one disappeared. Sure miss both of them. Thay always took great care of me.

  9. #7623

    We got to post this shit nearer to when it happens. I followed up w. Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in December and she did the same thing with the donation but noone ever knocked, I never saw a dude. She did seem much less into the visit than previous meetings though. That really sucks, she used to be a great time. 1 less option in Flint.
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.

    I followed up with Arianna and she took good care of me. I know she's in a shithole and she's all marked up, but she takes care of me. I've accepted the dump of a place and just make due with what is. She's still tiny, probably sub 5 feet and 90 pounds soaking wet and I enjoy her company. Don't contact me for her info if all you're going to do is complain about the roach motel, dumpy room and marks all over her.

  10. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I take back what I said about K. C. (the Indian Babe). Saw her and we started for a little bit and got interrupted, w / knock on the door. She asked for $ for friend to go to "store". I've seen her a lot and she never did me wrong so I reluctantly agreed, also thinking her friend was a chick and in the business (so she said). Then after a. Minute a dude comes in saying I'm short. Told him he can search me but that's all I brought and all I typically gave her in the past and it's all I got. He left, I got dressed and left. So I basically overpaid for a short stay. Of note, she was also a lot more stand off ish and not as open as she had been in the past, so I should have known something was up. She's now off my list for good obviously. Looks like she's being pimped and not even close to what she used to be.
    Saw her in December and she did the same thing with the donation but noone ever knocked, I never saw a dude. She did seem much less into the visit than previous meetings though. That really sucks, she used to be a great time. 1 less option in Flint.

  11. #7621

    Betty

    It's been a while since I seen her. So decided to reconnect with her and she answered in a timely manner and asked to give her some time to get ready. She's put on a few lbs, in a good way. She never rushes and I always enjoy my time with her. Papa Be.

  12. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar thing happen a month or so ago with her. I forgot to make a report but a couple minutes in there was a knock and a guy asking for the $ which I had not given her yet. I left without paying but they were not happy.
    Sure wish you would have posted it. It's too bad, she was easily top 5 GFE in my book before this shit.

  13. #7619

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I take back what I said about K. C. (the Indian Babe). Saw her and we started for a little bit and got interrupted, w / knock on the door. She asked for $ for friend to go to "store". I've seen her a lot and she never did me wrong so I reluctantly agreed, also thinking her friend was a chick and in the business (so she saif). Then after a. Minute a dude comes in saying I'm short. Told him he can search me but that's all I brought and all I typically gave her in the past and it's all I got. He left, I got dressed and left. So I basically overpaid for a short stay. Of note, she was also a lot more stand off ish and not as open as she had been in the past, so I should have known something was up. She's now off my list for good obviously. Looks like she's being pumped and not even close to what she used to be.
    I had a similar thing happen a month or so ago with her. I forgot to make a report but a couple minutes in there was a knock and a guy asking for the $ which I had not given her yet. I left without paying but they were not happy.

  14. #7618

    Kc do not see

    I take back what I said about K. C. (the Indian Babe). Saw her and we started for a little bit and got interrupted, w / knock on the door. She asked for $ for friend to go to "store". I've seen her a lot and she never did me wrong so I reluctantly agreed, also thinking her friend was a chick and in the business (so she said). Then after a. Minute a dude comes in saying I'm short. Told him he can search me but that's all I brought and all I typically gave her in the past and it's all I got. He left, I got dressed and left. So I basically overpaid for a short stay. Of note, she was also a lot more stand off ish and not as open as she had been in the past, so I should have known something was up. She's now off my list for good obviously. Looks like she's being pimped and not even close to what she used to be.

  15. #7617
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...t/988496362253

    Whats up with her head in these photos? Photoshop or alien? Idk.
    Here's a pic in case link goes away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-02-03-19-52-13.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape