Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 13807
-
02-06-24 09:48 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 290Iono man, the booker said she's been pretty good and even mentioned she's the best white girl they've had at PD so far. I plan to see her myself this week if I have time, if not then hopefully next week if she doesn't leave. Personally, her appearance is most definitely my type. If you guys check my previous reviews I met a Heather before and paid 450 for cfs when it was offered as GFE. Did I regret? Yes and no cause she's the tightest pussy I've had and she's fucking gorgeous. But would I repeat? Maybe. If Sophie is as throwaway said, she might end up becoming another Heather for me. Gotta try for the hotness but not necessarily a repeat.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
I think I might've recommended Kratlam the wrong sort of service too. I recommended the two pop service instead of VIP. Two pop is just 1 hr FS with upcharge for additional pops.
At throwaway5192 you should join my wechat so that we can get instant Intel on the girls. Would be nice if we knew about Sophie ahead of time LOL. Sorry about your previous experience, it happens sometimes. Girls might have a bad day too. I personally take my chances depending on the vibe I felt from the girl when I meet them and their physical appearance. Keep in mind I waited 2 hrs to fuck Amy last week and even let Chuck go ahead of me. Charlie was telling me to go see room 2 at the time, the famous Judy according to him. Well, she's renamed as Skye now.
-
02-06-24 08:41 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 221Sophie
Damn, sorry to hear you guys had a bad experience. This is why I always go for the basic QV's, that way if there's disappointment at least I don't lose much and if is good then I go back for the vips. Luckily she was cool with me, must've caught her in a good mood.
-
02-05-24 17:58 #10445Banned Member

Posts: 74Unfortunate
This is one of the times I hate to be right and it is unfortunate. I like that PD is trying to provide a little diversity and if anyone at PD is reading this I want to encourage you to try again. Sometimes the girls are not great. It happens. Don't worry about it and keep trying. I know there are plenty of mongers who appreciate the effort to change things up.
Originally Posted by Kratlam
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 14:52 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 70PD Sophie
Saw Sophie first night she arrived after communicating with James. This was my first PD experience. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of her, the service was lackluster, and lots of rules TBH.
No kissing, no DATY, no sucking on tits, no touching her head / hair. She was very unenthusiastic and unfortunately, didn't get the service I paid for. She only allows 2 positions, missionary and doggy. Her CBJ was good, but that's about it. She said she had a massive headache, and all that. She did try, and give a good effort, my friend wasn't playing the best either but I think it was her attitude that really turned things off. I told her I needed 5 more minutes to rest before going for 2nd round, she rushed me into it. The lights were full on like a damn hospital, didn't even dim or used neon lights.
Pics are mostly accurate, but service is lackluster. She was nice to have a conversation with, and all that. I'd skip to be honest, or opt for the 140 and just pump and dump.
Eventually, I couldn't get my 2nd pop in and I just gave up and left.
-
02-04-24 23:55 #10443Banned Member

Posts: 74I am not calling anyone here a liar
Don't be surprised but the girls will lie for next to no reason sometimes. Check my reviews friend, they are long and crude much like yours. I always mention that I am there for VIP. As far as apartments go, PD has been more hit or miss than HKPD in my personal experience. I have had terrible experiences with well reviewed girls and I have gotten absolutely amazing service out of girls who just get okay reviews here. Of course YMMV but I think chemistry plays a huge role. It's not hard to get a good feel for someone in the first 3 minutes and if I can get them to at least chuckle before I get my clothes off I know it's going to be a good session. There was no opportunity for chemistry with Sophie. She was a robot for me. I genuinely hope no one else has a bad experience with her but the purpose of this website is for sharing information and my info this time happened to be a warning. I am sure she is capable of great service BUT I am saying tread carefully with her. Idk WTF she expected when she told me she wanted to be lazy. I paid for the VIP and if I wanted a motionless sex doll I would go buy one. I haven't had many bad experiences and my memory is shit but that one stuck with me because it was the only time I have ever asked for a refund mid session. Usually I will try to finish the session and just walk out without causing trouble, but with Sophie I did not want to sit through the rest of her performance and reward her for it.
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 20:56 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 290She said Spanish during our conversation but hey, YMMV with all escorts. What sort of experience you paid for? I only ever does VIP and my experiences so far has been pleasant almost all the time. I've had some bad experiences with the colombians, SAs and LCs. Never had an issue with the Asian apartments since I got back in the game last year.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 20:29 #10441Regular Member

Posts: 17I recognized her underboobs tattoo. I remember she was complaining that I took too long to finish but her body was very good.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 17:58 #10440Banned Member

Posts: 74Yup She is definitely familiar
I Called it. Someone said she claimed this was her first time in chicago and I am now confirming that is bullshit. As I stated before I met her at RL and she was the worst. I'm glad someone else has had a better experience but I am here again to say YMMV. I was never saying her cat is bad but I am just saying her attitude the day I met her was terrible. Careful with that one.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 15:21 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 1294Nicha
To each their own, but for those considering going to see Nicha, full disclosure: Her service is very good, but if you want slim, she ain't that. She is pretty thick in the stomach andante ass.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 15:18 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 221PD Sophie
Just visited Sophie at PD. Italian girl, but like from Europe, not some fucking guidette LOL.
Was my first time there so I went for the HH standard. That woman is hot guys. Go for it!
-
02-04-24 12:00 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 109Daisy parking
The lot is a good place to park.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 11:52 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 28Parking
You can park in the lot. Just avoid the spaces marked "Reserved". Those are for the residents and you will get towed.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 09:48 #10435Regular Member

Posts: 20Marina's
Anyone else getting no response from booker Marina?
She's had Natasha, Lisa, Sandy, Mimi in the past. Reached out with the two numbers I have but zero response.
DN.
-
02-04-24 01:25 #10434Banned Member

Posts: 443Parking
Where do you guys park when you visit Daisy?
Last time I parked on the street in front. Can you park in the lot?
-
02-03-24 23:19 #10433Regular Member

Posts: 17Sophie at PD
Has anyone tried her yet? I'm planning visit them next week.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





