High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 552 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6006

    Pandoras Lunch Break

    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.

  2. #6005
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Since at least 1965.

  3. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.
    I went yesterday at 12:30 pm assuming they open at 11 am like most days only to know that on Sunday's they now open at 1 pm. I returned at 2 pm only to find Anya who was busy with someone else. Waited for her then got couple of dances and left.

  4. #6003

    Forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Playground Cabaret (formerly Sands) has been in its location for a long time.

    The girl in question went by the stage name Camille when she was working at Devils Triangle. I was told she was recruited off of Aurora which makes sense seeing this post. I've gotten dances from her a few times. Decent mileage. She gets into it. No idea how she would be outside the club.

  5. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Playground.

  6. #6001

    Which club in Ballard?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?

  7. #6000

    Escort / Stripper Asian

    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5201ec02245792287a1e11cbf8b488c8_f.jpg‎   fad674186a61f54367ed5cd3e213bfae_f.jpg‎   80f3d89ba9d8855716acc51c983bd991_f.jpg‎  

  8. #5999

    Wanted to go to pandora

    I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.

  9. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    They'll have to at least start checking I'd.
    They do at night and I'm 38.

  10. #5997

    Well you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    This could bring extra scrutiny on the dancers doing extras.

    https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/en...trip-clubs.amp
    They'll have to at least start checking I'd.

  11. #5996
    This could bring extra scrutiny on the dancers doing extras.

    https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/en...trip-clubs.amp

  12. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman  [View Original Post]
    What average $ with time with Love, what does she look like?

    Thanks in advance.

    PB.
    https://www.instagram.com/thaonlylov...E2dzZidW1scXNj

    $250-300 for 15 minute VIP, make sure to negotiate. She gives a good CBJ, not afraid to mess up her makeup.

  13. #5994

    Kittens

    What average $ with time with Love, what does she look like?

    Thanks in advance.

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras on a Saturday you will likely see Monse, Martina, Liz, possibly Ava or Diamond. Mandy might be there a little later in the afternoon. If you're into hog questing, Cierra often works Saturdays.

    At kittens you'll always find Love and Pretty, Greek is on the menu with Love.

  14. #5993

    Expectations?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Check out what princess said.
    Definitely a **** move. But that's kinda what happens with these chicks and SM. For the most part, they don't want to be friends. And we shouldn't validate them by liking and / or reacting to their pics. They are attention ******. Just ignore all that and keep it all business if you choose to do so.

  15. #5992

    Saturdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Any recommendations for a high-mileage Saturday, day, most likely. I like what I've heard about Pandoras. Went with the wife once but kept it cool. This time I'm solo and on a hall pass. Thanks. I looked back a few weeks but couldn't find the posts I've seen about weekends.
    Pandoras on a Saturday you will likely see Monse, Martina, Liz, possibly Ava or Diamond. Mandy might be there a little later in the afternoon. If you're into hog questing, Cierra often works Saturdays.

    At kittens you'll always find Love and Pretty, Greek is on the menu with Love.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape