Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 16669
-
02-04-24 22:40 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 233I salute you on your forbearance. Unfortunately in my case, I had a large quantity of semen I had to dispense with, preferably onto an attractive face.
To be serious for a second, the rates for traveling girls in mid markets like Pittsburgh were $350 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:37 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 233Private residence.
.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 18:00 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 1150Are you saying 150 for an hour would be reasonable? There is literally nobody charging 150 for an hour. At least nobody you'd want to be in the same zip code as, let alone have sex with.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 17:18 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 640Cali
I'm always in support for paying a fair price. I think 300 is too much. If she had asked me for that much I would not have ever met her. Maybe half that would be reasonable. 200 at most. Then again, I'm probably hhr.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 16:40 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 1150Can you be a bit more specific about what area you mean by near east side? Was it a private res? I'm not aware of any cheap hotels on what I think of as the near east side. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 13:05 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 233Update: Cali got back to me. $300/ hr, near east side. Pros: very intelligent, friendly girl, fit, cute, tomboyish, can hold a conversation. Hygiene on point. BBFS (she got wetter as we went, which felt awesome) and BBBJCIM. Fantastic head. Did not stop until I finished, which at my age requires some effort. Cons: Messy room, some demons (not too bad by my admittedly low standards), not really GFE, limited positions. Overall a cautious recommendation if you're looking for an open menu but not necessarily a relaxing call-girl environment.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 06:43 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 213Tay Tay?
Has anyone seen Tay?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/961917873109
-
02-02-24 17:48 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 443Biased opinion
I have not seen her. But in Madison, black chicks from STG will rob you for sure. I will avoid.
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 16:56 #14711Regular Member

Posts: 22Jada
Thanks for everyone's input about Jada. Saw her and felt safe. There was a black man there but no issues. She asked him to step out for a bit and he did. Here is the report of the encounter:
Originally Posted by Jabba41
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517
140 hhr / 220 hr.
Pros: Very good BBBJCIM spit out. Nice person. MSOG is available for the hour, but she will bluff at first and say only one pop.
Cons: Place was a mess and had cig smoke smell. Not pleasantly shapely as in her pics. During doggy, experienced the same butt hygiene issue mentioned in a previous report. Could not feel much during PIV.
-
02-02-24 11:04 #14710Regular Member

Posts: 14Oops
Picture didn't upload. Trying again. Here's the link in case it doesn't work again:
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/175162265059
-
02-02-24 10:39 #14709Regular Member

Posts: 10Just got escaped
Hello all,
I want to share what happened to me yesterday. I saw post and reached out to the number believing the area code. I also requested for confirmation pic which she sent and gave me location in Fitchburg. I travelled for 30 min and reached there which is a dead end street but a nice community. I thought I will not get mugged in that location. She / He (I don't know) texted me to go the dead end and park my car. I blindly believed and went to the dead end then she asked me for deposit to give me the real house number. I already played this game 2 -3 times so I know this is a scam. So, I don't even want to waste a minute there waiting. I was checking my car mirror to reverse then a car was speeding to block me. I pulled reverse pretty fast and didn't give them a chance to block my car. I can't believe what would have happened if I got stuck in that spot and they will try to rob me.
I don't know why I thought of not wasting a minute there and left instantly but it saved me from getting robbed. The car followed me from the dead end for a mile and stopped after that. Be careful there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...-/492478144675
-
02-01-24 22:06 #14708Regular Member

Posts: 14Egypt
Anyone tried before?
-
02-01-24 19:41 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 338Scarlet Rose on Tryst?
Does anyone here know anything about Scarlet Rose on Tryst?
https://tryst.link/escort/redrose0918
Her price is well below the Tryst standard for young, good-looking, and established escorts. That together with the fact that I can find absolutely no reviews or information about her based on her handle or phone number makes me think it's a TGTBT bait and switch or outright scam.
-
02-01-24 18:59 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 233So I reached out to Cali and we had a nice text conversation, at least until she asked me about cash app. I told her I was cash only and then haven't heard back. Which is too bad, but I'm not paying a depost.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:02 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 286The business model is, "how can I make as much money off desperate men and simps without having to actually do anything?
Originally Posted by Noob2017
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




