Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 5762
-
02-06-24 14:31 #4982Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121A Lian
Tried this place last week. Last visit was Dec 23. New girl decent massage. No tease and no extras. All legit. If anyone knows different please report.
-
02-06-24 12:42 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 5King
May I ask the rates and services?
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 15:02 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: 4 Hand
My experience is that Tao on US-1 going into Lexington will volunteer 4 Hand if you are the only one there. Is it great? Well, there's OTC roaming on both girls and they both play with the dangly bits, but they don't take anything off or do more than HE, so calibrate whether that fits your ask or not.
Originally Posted by Jfker6
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
02-04-24 08:06 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 164 hand
Is there any location that gives a great massage with 4 hand! My go to was cici's when I worked in Chattanooga and drove back to Columbia every other weekend. But now I'm here full time and trying to determine who my regular stops will be!
-
01-31-24 13:14 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 206He is, and it depends on what you're looking for. The last few visits with Sarah I had it was 1. 4 on top of the house fee for everything. I don't go there often enough for the management to know me, so I don't tip ahead, but I know it's an option if you don't like haggling.
Originally Posted by VpiChem
[View Original Post]
I do hope to visit again in the next few weeks though. I've still been going to NE more regularly since it's closer and very enjoyable.
-
01-31-24 13:06 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes, I'm talking about Four Seasons.
Originally Posted by VpiChem
[View Original Post]
However, I don't want to say what I pay, because everyone here yells at me for paying too much. LOL.
-
01-31-24 10:12 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 94Which Place
Are you referring to 4 Seasons? How much $$.
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 10:09 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 36Jenny left last week. Now it's Hannah and Lisa. Hannah is kind of fun. She has a nice big rack.
-
01-28-24 19:21 #4974Regular Member

Posts: 11I've only ever seen Jenny, sarah, and one other lady a year ago. I was quite please with Jenny but not sure why people don't really like Sarah too much. She was just fine for me. Lisa worth visiting?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:14 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 573Replacement
Didn't get to see her. Drew Lisa.
Originally Posted by Fnmke25
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 18:09 #4972Regular Member

Posts: 11New talent any Better? She was fun to look at for sure.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:27 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 5734 seasons
Jenny left Sunday.
Originally Posted by Fnmke25
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:04 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 11Most Attractive Asian FS? Or best?
So I have gotten everything at a couple places around town. IMO, Jenny at 4's is the best looking option for FS. Like previous posts she is a little mechanical but other than that pretty good. I have also had one Amazing interaction a year ago at Nice. I'm not interested in anything American. Only Asian. So, tell me what is the best FS spot in cola? And don't say Charlotte because I go there enough!
-
01-24-24 19:23 #4969Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121I tried today
I tried to visit again to see if Leah was there. A guy in a white truck was there over 2 hours, so I'm guessing the younger girl was there? I ran out of time and had to leave.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:55 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 419A top
Not when I went by it was not. Stopped in yesterday and was met by a short fat asian. Honestly I thought it was the mama. Gave her the money for the hour and she came back to take me to TS. I told her I wanted someone else and not her and she said she was the only one working. Should have asked for my money back and bolted. Half ass TS awful massage! Paid for an hour rubbed me for like 10 minutes and I could not take anymore. Asked what I wanted after and I almost laughed. Told her I was good. Another guy was coming in as I was leaving and I wanted to tell him to bolt but she threw me in another room before I could see him. Total waste for me.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





