Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 30809
-
02-03-24 13:59 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 108Phara
I met Phara right after the new year. She used to call herself Brazilian or Latina but now her LC ad says Pacific Islander while Tryst she says ebony. Whatever her nationality, she looks like her pics; the real definition of thick with curves in all the right places. To get a good sense of how she looks, check the two pics I added as they are the best representation of her face and body. I saw her early in the morning so she did not have any makeup. But we chatted for maybe 10 minutes before she disrobed and we began to make out. She responded to my touches as I caressed, kissed and roamed her body enough to get little man ready. Because I was anxious to see that rearview, I just strapped myself and commenced to pounding as I have a certain brand of condoms that I prefer and bring my own. So I can't say if BBBJ is available. While her Tryst ad says GFE, her LC ad states no BB. But back to her ass. What a sight to grab and pound! Maybe I was too excited or I just didn't eat my Wheaties, but I wore myself out after about 6 or 8 minutes LOL. Had to switch to mish and then from the side before removing the condom and finishing on her stomach. We chatted as I got dressed and I really intended on going back that night. Something came up and haven't had the time to go back since. Gift was 300 for the hour and without rushing I was there a solid 50 minutes maybe. She isn't local and visits the area a week or two at a time. I will make time soon and this time see how hhr goes with less chatting. If her pics grabs your attention, go check her out.
ToneLoc.
https://tryst.link/escort/pharaxxx
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/164428730
And, she's also on SB too as BeautyJolie88. I'm not certain but we actually first may have connected on SB but the name she gave me wasn't Phara.
-
02-03-24 12:58 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 174Yeah, it's basically a pass unless a reputable source can confirm.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:55 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 108Would Pass
Anytime they add that they have pics and videos for sale in their post, it almost always tend to be the main thing they are looking for or worse a scam. Be extra careful.
ToneLoc.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:50 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 174Any intel on this one? Wants a small deposit before hosting. Typically that's a GFY from me but she said she's down to cater to a kink I normally don't get to scratch. Just trying to see if this is legit or not.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/351404342182
-
02-03-24 12:41 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 108Weekend Beach Bliss LOL
Unbelievable. For the a nice down payment on a house purchase, you have the privilege to spend the weekend with her LOL.
$75,000.
Weekend romantic Beach bliss.
Resort hotel my choice.
Originally Posted by BuckDy0792
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:33 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 108Ebony UTR
Sent you a PM but your message box is full
ToneLoc.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 11:31 #24923Regular Member

Posts: 13What does she look like? If you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by FreeFaller26
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 10:50 #24922Senior Member

Posts: 68Was lucky enough to snipe a spot. Very fortunate, dream went smooth and no hassle. Well organized. Appreciate the assist Facino.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 21:07 #24921Senior Member

Posts: 46Interested
Definitely interested in this young lady. I will send you a PM.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:50 #24920Senior Member

Posts: 155Rocio and Vanessa Venezuelans
I wish I had seen your post before I saw them recently. I saw the two together since one looked better than than the other when I showed up. Started with a very toothy CBJ. The other one had to take over. Then it was CJ, K9 and mish for each girl in turn. Their best feature were their well toned asses. This was at the Days Inn on WF Rd. No actual issues, but they seemed paranoid that someone was going to show up. One kept looking out the window. Will not repeat.
J.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 17:56 #24919Senior Member

Posts: 208Ebony UTR
I have a UTR looking for help. She's from out of town but if enough interest will come to Raleigh, 26 128 small-med tits, good looking nice body and a great ass. OMT.
-
02-02-24 17:55 #24918Regular Member

Posts: 8Valentine
Any intel on this Tryst vixen? She answered my call, seems legit.
https://tryst.link/massage/leslyvalentine81
New to town. Have had great experiences at Sunny and Osaka. Happy to share more.
-
02-02-24 17:54 #24917Senior Member

Posts: 30My mistake fellas I've been referring to her as Esperanza, but it's actually Esmeralda.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 15:35 #24916Senior Member

Posts: 30I forgot to add that getting a hold of her can be difficult, I don't know why but every time I've seen her she always takes a while to reply. I don't like that she's difficult to get a hold of but I do think she's worth it. She doesn't require facetime or video verification, just a simple LE check is all. Great girl definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 15:22 #24915Senior Member

Posts: 30Rocio Venezuela
Another typical Latina, pictures are heavily filtered and do not represent reality in any way, shape, or form. She was traveling with her friend Vanessa, staying at the Extended Stay off Slater. Place was decent, didn't feel unsafe at all. I walked in the room just as her friend Vanessa was going to hide in the bathroom. First thing I noticed was that Rocio didn't really look as nice as the pictures, which is expected. She gave me a choice of CBJ or DATY, I declined both, her pussy just didn't look all that inviting to me at the moment. I started in missionary and not ten minutes into our thirty minute date I hear Vanessa calling from the bathroom that I had five minutes left. I wasn't going to argue, I know how these Latinas can be. I lost my erection and left immediately. Never again, most of these Latinas are cut from the same cloth, fake / edited pictures and will rush the hell out of you. She did reply quickly however, which is the only positive out of this ordeal.
100 qv.
120 hh.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/164389810
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/523817912943












Reply With Quote




