Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22200

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    She is great!
    Clear your inbox. Couldn't reply to your question but no, don't have the digits.

  2. #22199

    I think you're right

    This is Emotion I tried to see. Got the ad mixed up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/397332017491

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?

    L.

  3. #22198

    Same number

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/141456724452

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?.

  4. #22197

    Emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She was going by the name Emotion not to long ago. I did a report of why I didn't see her.
    This is not the same girl as Emotion. Are you sure you clicked the right link?

    L.

  5. #22196

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/619218632431

    I recently saw stinky pussy Vanessa. She was at a tall hotel downtown so it was a little annoying figuring out where to park. The pics in her ad are accurate and look recent. She maybe weighs a little over 100 lbs. No baby damage or stretch marks. I just got the qv for 100 and she started with a covered BJ and then got on top and rode me until we switched to missionary and then doggie. So I got the full 15 minutes and finished and she was nice and friendly. Only negative is her stinky pussy. I wouldn't want to lick it or go in bareback. Someone else reviewed her recently but he spelled her name Vennessa so if you want a second opinion of her search Vennessa for his post.

  6. #22195
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    This is a set up for a robbery. Steer clear of these 2 girls. Working out of the manor off Vienna. Text are just what you want to her. Girl that answeres the door is the girl in the last few pics girl in the first few pics goes by Bella. After numerous text finally arranged to meet at motel. Things started out great til we we're getting comfortable then management stumbles in pretending to b looking for the sister then in comes the second manager and the sister. Everyone of them acting stupid as they can while Reyna says go to your car I'll meet you there. LOL. Just don't do it. I've been around long enough to know what happened and it was planned. https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTA...jQ3YmVjNQ.webp.
    She was in ripoff reports like 2 days ago should have checked.

  7. #22194

    Management

    She has a couple ersonal Facebook pages. She is friends with a few girls that probably share the same pimp. They are all friends with the pimp. Probably the pimp that drives the Mercedes. He has a lot of hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsf17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on Kelsey?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ontherail1414

  8. #22193

    Let's play goes by Reyna works with her "sister" who post solo as Bella

    This is a set up for a robbery. Steer clear of these 2 girls. Working out of the manor off Vienna. Text are just what you want to her. Girl that answeres the door is the girl in the last few pics girl in the first few pics goes by Bella. After numerous text finally arranged to meet at motel. Things started out great til we we're getting comfortable then management stumbles in pretending to b looking for the sister then in comes the second manager and the sister. Everyone of them acting stupid as they can while Reyna says go to your car I'll meet you there. LOL. Just don't do it. I've been around long enough to know what happened and it was planned. https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTA...jQ3YmVjNQ.webp.

  9. #22192

    Kelsey

    Anyone has any info on Kelsey?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ontherail1414

  10. #22191

    Search Emotion.

    She was going by the name Emotion not to long ago. I did a report of why I didn't see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Searched the thread, there seems to be several different Amanda's Anybody spent time with this one recently? She doesn't seem to have a lot of ads up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/493147997167

    Thanks in Advance.

    Days Fun.

  11. #22190

    Curious About. Amanda on STG

    Searched the thread, there seems to be several different Amanda's Anybody spent time with this one recently? She doesn't seem to have a lot of ads up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/493147997167

    Thanks in Advance.

    Days Fun.

  12. #22189

    Used to go by Naughty Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one?? I am intrigued! Pm if you wish. Thanks!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/314479088737
    Skinny, not great looking, older than pics and a smoker. Used to stay on the south side near Muskego Avenue. Safe your money and the drive.

  13. #22188

    SexySade

    Has anyone tried this one?? I am intrigued! Pm if you wish. Thanks!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/314479088737

  14. #22187
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird34  [View Original Post]
    I would say mid to late 40's, she has a nice incall, near Woodstock, IL.

    A bit mechanical but was a pleasant experience.
    She is great!

  15. #22186
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Is this Rachel from SA? Used to live Whitefish bay area? I have no new info on her unfortunately but I had heard she was in a relationship and moved away.
    Yes Rachel was the best stayed at grandma house in Shorewood and found a man moved to fondy I think. Might have worked as a para legal? Is she back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape