Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 552 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5991

    Double shot

    I managed to blast two nuts off in monse in 15 minutes this afternoon. They also rearranged the seats in lap dance area, ownership must really be after those room rentals.

  2. #5990

    Pandora's Daytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Any recommendations for a high-mileage Saturday, day, most likely. I like what I've heard about Pandoras. Went with the wife once but kept it cool. This time I'm solo and on a hall pass. Thanks. I looked back a few weeks but couldn't find the posts I've seen about weekends.
    If you hit Pandora's during the daytime, almost all dancers are offering extras. Just depends on your budget. Monse and Luna are legends with lower rates. Anya usually won't go too far unless you're one of her regulars. Same with Allie who's occasionally there on a Saturday. Ava will likely quote you some high rates. If Diamond is there you'll be a very happy customer.

  3. #5989

    Saturday

    Hi all. Any recommendations for a high-mileage Saturday, day, most likely. I like what I've heard about Pandoras. Went with the wife once but kept it cool. This time I'm solo and on a hall pass. Thanks. I looked back a few weeks but couldn't find the posts I've seen about weekends.

  4. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She no special.
    She not make you cum?

  5. #5987

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
    Luxe at Pandora used to go by L'am, or something spelled weird that way. She's super tatted, brunette, and big fake tits. If you are into tatted bimbos, she's for you. High mileage, not cheap.

  6. #5986
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Good to know. I like um smaller. I'm chicken of the disco inferno I wouldn't be able to stop a raw puss descending down upon my wang (to steal a word).
    She like wang. Pussy feel good. Make me cum fast. Hahaha.

  7. #5985
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Angel's IG that she is open to meeting outside the club, has anyone taken the plunge?
    She no special.

  8. #5984
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    I would love to fuck that.
    Hasn't she been telling guys she's going to hang up the heels soon? If she only works a couple of days a week she must have a few guys taking her up on it.

  9. #5983

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Angel's IG that she is open to meeting outside the club, has anyone taken the plunge?
    I would love to fuck that.

  10. #5982

    Angel at Pandora's OTC?

    Saw on Angel's IG that she is open to meeting outside the club, has anyone taken the plunge?

  11. #5981

    Sugars at shift change

    A buddy of mine said avoid Sugars at 6 pm. He went in and was the only person there. Two older ladies working. Sam, the prison-tatted chunky monkey with GPS and Nikki / Nichole, a granny with a bad boob job, GPS, and cellulite. He's a cheap bastard, but it doesn't sound like he's too far off the mark.

  12. #5980

    They offered

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for feeding me a new fantasy. Bending Lola over a table is my favorite hobby. Bending Visa over and finishing on Lola is a new life goal.
    They work very well together.

  13. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    No. Monse is tiny.
    Thanks. Good to know. I like um smaller. I'm chicken of the disco inferno I wouldn't be able to stop a raw puss descending down upon my wang (to steal a word).

  14. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Go to Sugars and you can get Lola & Visa.
    Thank you for feeding me a new fantasy. Bending Lola over a table is my favorite hobby. Bending Visa over and finishing on Lola is a new life goal.

  15. #5977

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what's the best strip club to go at night?

    I've been to Pandora, Sugars, and SinRock. SinRock was slow and no mileage. Pandora was low mileage as well. SinRock and Pandora also had absurdly high prices for VIP. Sugars was higher mileage but all the girls wanted you to go to the backroom before discussing anything.

    Which is the club you guys generally recommend and how much are you looking to spend for extras? And how do you generally negotiate with the girls?
    Pandora's best mileage is daytime but the nights are far from low mileage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape