Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 43538
-
02-03-24 17:41 #39548Senior Member

Posts: 3213 x Moody Great DDs
I have been meaning to get over to Tham for months. I was nearby so I decided to head over. Rather than calling ahead, I thought I'd try walking-in. I snagged parking right outside and went in. I was greeted right away by Coco. She's a short skinny Asian girl with what looked like some really nice tits. She invited me in and asked me what I would like, $45 HH or $60 H? I thought how could I go wrong for only $60? Coco came in, applied oil, and got right to work. Good pressure on my back, ass, and legs along with some welcome teasing. Her English isn't good, so I reached back to test the waters with a bit of OTC roaming around. She was OK with that and I'm think this is a great sign. On the flip she started stroking me downstairs, so I reached up and started feeling her upstairs. All she did was smile and giggle a little. Next thing her top was up and whoa, she has the nicest fullest DDs I've ever seen! What I liked most was that there was no haggling about tips, only enjoyment of the job at hand. I tried to get her to go full nude, but that was off the table at least this time. I got the feeling that there's more on the menu if I was a regular. It didn't take long before I exploded. After cleaning up there was no rush at all and finished out the time massaging my chest and arms. Coco's service was great and I felt relaxed and happy when the session ended. I gave her a $70 tip hoping that she'll remember me next time. As I left she said "come again soon, maybe next time try the other girl too. " I'm thinking what took me so long to try this place. I'll definitely come back again now that I know it's totally worth the trip.
-
02-03-24 16:00 #39547Senior Member

Posts: 336Tranquility
They are hot right now. Request of the tip up front is because you,'re a newbie, to many mongers short them, so as a group we drove them to this. Give the working girls a pass on pre-pay for the first visit. The 4 hand pressure, they need to be told clearly no. They will back right off if your firm. Pisses me off to, they never mention it now. They have some great talent there, never short and give you your money's worth. .
Originally Posted by PistonBully
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 14:36 #39546Senior Member

Posts: 153Tranquility
Which provider wanted the tip up front?
Originally Posted by PistonBully
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:35 #39545Senior Member

Posts: 784It was called rosa massage now lily, same address.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:12 #39544Senior Member

Posts: 368Lily's Waltham
RM doesn't have any place called Lily's in Waltham. ?
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 07:50 #39543Regular Member

Posts: 18Tranquility
Visited Tranquility. Wanted tip up front and offered 4 hand multiple times.
-
02-02-24 23:09 #39542Senior Member

Posts: 1247Entering new tough reality
It seems that we are transitioning to a new tougher reality. The house fee is crawling up. It's already 80 at Blanchard Rd in Belmont and Aura spa in Watertown. Eva at the latter is a pretty lady though. Tiny.
Emma is back to 558, which is a good news. Well, she asked 300 for a bare BJ. I was like, no way I give you 300 for that. It was always 200. Finally agreed to that but it was never ending "give me more". I guess that's where everything is heading.
By the way, Emma somehow looks different. Maybe gained some weight. I am not sure.
-
02-02-24 22:29 #39541Regular Member

Posts: 14Great Massage and Finish But.
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.
-
02-02-24 22:24 #39540Regular Member

Posts: 14Sasha? Weymouth?
Previously there was a post about a mature women, had an add on Craiglist which is now down. The report was she is friendly, mature, freely topless and gives a great body rub with a nice finish which is fine for me. Will be near Weymouth this weekend so I wanted to give it a try. I think her name was Sasha in Weymouth. If anyone has any contact info, would appreciate a DM. Thanks.
-
02-02-24 20:05 #39539Senior Member

Posts: 1247Her ass is even better than her mammaries — the biggest ass I have ever seen on a Chinese woman. Nice and firm.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 19:19 #39538Banned Member

Posts: 393Once in a lifetime
Just think about it, one of you lucky gentleman crossed paths with Dboy!
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 19:09 #39537Senior Member

Posts: 784The young lady seemed frustrated every guy is walking in wanting to see her, cause the other girls have to make money. I went today white sweats with a teddy on the thigh slim waist black braw with firm big boobs.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
My first impression of eastern was awesome I wouldn't hurry to go back to lily spa she did tell me to take my time gave a rub face up also trying her best but the room I was in the face cradle Was uncomfortable.
-
02-02-24 17:05 #39536Senior Member

Posts: 45Lily's Spa Waltham
Just like Dboy, my reaction is WOW!! Sasha's tits are beautiful; the stomach, ass & long hair, too. I like her youthfulness. Did the 30 min & gave her 70 tip.
Went back 4 days later to actually try out the 1 hr with the older lady & I wasn't disappointed. IMO, I enjoyed her small soft B cups and after the release & the clean-up, she kept holding & wiggling my Sausage. Tipped 70.
-
02-02-24 14:35 #39535Senior Member

Posts: 2121Best bet in the city would be an escort. Might want to hit up that thread.
Originally Posted by CryptoBigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:15 #39534Senior Member

Posts: 69A tough one
That's not the best area for massage parlors. It's very near to Chinatown; there's a thread below, "Need help in Chinatown," that discusses the area and mentions some ok but not amazing spots. I've never had much luck there. Most of the action in Boston is in the 'burbs unfortunately. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by CryptoBigHead
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





