Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 43502
-
02-02-24 23:09 #39542Senior Member

Posts: 1245Entering new tough reality
It seems that we are transitioning to a new tougher reality. The house fee is crawling up. It's already 80 at Blanchard Rd in Belmont and Aura spa in Watertown. Eva at the latter is a pretty lady though. Tiny.
Emma is back to 558, which is a good news. Well, she asked 300 for a bare BJ. I was like, no way I give you 300 for that. It was always 200. Finally agreed to that but it was never ending "give me more". I guess that's where everything is heading.
By the way, Emma somehow looks different. Maybe gained some weight. I am not sure.
-
02-02-24 22:29 #39541Regular Member

Posts: 14Great Massage and Finish But.
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.
-
02-02-24 22:24 #39540Regular Member

Posts: 14Sasha? Weymouth?
Previously there was a post about a mature women, had an add on Craiglist which is now down. The report was she is friendly, mature, freely topless and gives a great body rub with a nice finish which is fine for me. Will be near Weymouth this weekend so I wanted to give it a try. I think her name was Sasha in Weymouth. If anyone has any contact info, would appreciate a DM. Thanks.
-
02-02-24 20:05 #39539Senior Member

Posts: 1245Her ass is even better than her mammaries — the biggest ass I have ever seen on a Chinese woman. Nice and firm.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 19:19 #39538Banned Member

Posts: 393Once in a lifetime
Just think about it, one of you lucky gentleman crossed paths with Dboy!
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 19:09 #39537Senior Member

Posts: 783The young lady seemed frustrated every guy is walking in wanting to see her, cause the other girls have to make money. I went today white sweats with a teddy on the thigh slim waist black braw with firm big boobs.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
My first impression of eastern was awesome I wouldn't hurry to go back to lily spa she did tell me to take my time gave a rub face up also trying her best but the room I was in the face cradle Was uncomfortable.
-
02-02-24 17:05 #39536Senior Member

Posts: 45Lily's Spa Waltham
Just like Dboy, my reaction is WOW!! Sasha's tits are beautiful; the stomach, ass & long hair, too. I like her youthfulness. Did the 30 min & gave her 70 tip.
Went back 4 days later to actually try out the 1 hr with the older lady & I wasn't disappointed. IMO, I enjoyed her small soft B cups and after the release & the clean-up, she kept holding & wiggling my Sausage. Tipped 70.
-
02-02-24 14:35 #39535Senior Member

Posts: 2121Best bet in the city would be an escort. Might want to hit up that thread.
Originally Posted by CryptoBigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:15 #39534Senior Member

Posts: 69A tough one
That's not the best area for massage parlors. It's very near to Chinatown; there's a thread below, "Need help in Chinatown," that discusses the area and mentions some ok but not amazing spots. I've never had much luck there. Most of the action in Boston is in the 'burbs unfortunately. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by CryptoBigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 13:34 #39533Senior Member

Posts: 470Lily's Spa Waltham Sasha Hottest Busty Asian I've Ever Seen!
Wow! Let's just start with that. Thanks for the gem Andir. Sasha is the hottest busty Asian I've ever seen. She has a beautiful face and body. She must be making so much money. The place was busy with people constantly walking in. I actually walked past a monger so if you saw me what's good that was Dboy haha. She has DD cans on her chest and a phat ass. Her stomach is flat and she has long black hair. She's 28 years old. But those tits man wow perfect with fat long nips. She was jaw dropping. I'll definitely be back. He service was great paid $45 for the half and got a solid massage and tease. I flipped and she pulled her amazing cans out. She was stroking junior and I was sucking on them. Then she got on her knees and started stroking while she was grabbing and shaking her tits. She didn't show her ass and said she never titty fucks but maybe next time. I exploded everywhere, tipped $70, gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out past a fellow monger haha. Take care of her and enjoy. This might be the first Asian I'd repeat twice. We'll see. Stay tuned.
Dboy.
-
02-02-24 11:28 #39532Senior Member

Posts: 37Visiting and need some help
Hey guys, I'm visiting for a weekend and I'm looking to visit one of these places. Could you guys pm me a good place preferably near south station. I can give you some recommendations for ATL if you ever visit. Thanks!
-
02-01-24 18:59 #39531Banned Member

Posts: 393Making a comeback
A favorite of many of us from Weymouth has resurfaced please PM for details.
-
01-31-24 22:36 #39530Senior Member

Posts: 518Stick to 2 places than go everywhere
Some may say their spot they've visited is nice, but also what every monger wants. I only partake the 45 two washington spot one as they've been good. If we all drop the other places, they will know better or get better girls working there. Most places are linked ans rotates, but best playbook call I would say is to not go to the other spots as it is lacking.
-
01-31-24 21:05 #39529Senior Member

Posts: 147Kiki in Family 452 Wash. B-Tree
Met Kiki, slim pretty face 30 ish curvy body, speaks good English. Paid for 1 hr. Decent massage follow directions well. Told me she arrived 1 day before, had a little good conversation during the session. Flipped, I opted for CBJ with UTC access nice B, wet down there, excellent technique I busted in a short time. As always clean, parking in rear and nice rotation of girls Family is one of my favorite go to places ,60+120,def. Repeat soon.
-
01-31-24 14:20 #39528Regular Member

Posts: 10Photos?
Wait, they post photos? And where can I find them? DM me the details if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
DD.









Reply With Quote





