Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 19502
-
02-04-24 15:19 #12122Regular Member

Posts: 12Mini Health Spa in Everett
This place is pretty good in my opinion. Had Lucy this morning, very cute, great body, terrible English. For. 4 HH + . 5 HE I got a 30 minute massage that was decent and a great HE. It's super close to home, so I've gone lots (maybe 8 times) --girls are usually cuteish and 30 ish, nothing outstanding, but cheap rates, warm beds, etc. I know they will do CFS too, but I've never gone past a HE.
-
02-04-24 13:07 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 142Diva Renton / Kent.
Wait, the Dirt Burgler guy paid $60 plus $$. Not the best way to start in the game. Please read the forum. It works.
-
02-04-24 12:15 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 271I think you'd have to negotiate in person. Sorry don't know. Really every one of these places does it a little different.
Originally Posted by TheEverettDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 23:51 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 32Lisa formerly at Magnolia Spa Burien
If anyone knows where Lisa is now, please let me know. Beautiful slim spinner with perfect teeth, no gut and a great ass. Bangs with Auburn hair.
-
02-03-24 14:51 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 134Eastern Wisdom
May as well just put this on Rubmaps like all the other nonsense reviews. It'd be interesting to know where there's any recent "good feedback" about this place. Thanks for the tip to call ahead too. We really need that guidance.
Originally Posted by NoahWinning
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 08:35 #12117Regular Member

Posts: 21Greetings yall! My experience at Eastern Wisdom in Marysville.
Greetings yall. So I was feeling a bit antsy the other day and made an appointment to Eastern Wisdom. It's on State Ave in Marysville. Judy took care of me that evening and was not too bad. I did splurge with about 150 in extras. I didn't mind at all since she did make an effort to chat me up, flirt with me, yadayada. Perhaps I went over on the donation but she was pretty and had a pretty huge rack for an Asian. Level 2 service took up a huge chunk of my time there as well. Saw some good feedback online on Eastern so just wanted to add to that. It was busy when I went but I'm assuming its always better to call ahead of time anyways for an appointment and potential updates.
-
02-02-24 21:54 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 109Diva Renton / Kent
Dropped by to see who replaced Kelly and Momo after work and was greeted by Mia; a slim, cute, 20's, probably Chinese. I told I'd be back later.
Upon my return I was properly stunned when Ruby opened the door; a compact, curvy, gorgeous, maybe 30, Viet.
My custom is hf+$$ up front. My terms were acceptable so she told me to wash my hands and get comfortable.
She immediately got comfortable as well when she got back. Nice little 15 min soft massage to start then a covered, very believable pro-level performance.
My best experience to date, honestly. Pure quality.
She goes back to Cali on Thursday. Mia will be there for 2 weeks.
Enjoy.
-
02-02-24 21:52 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 74June / Garden Massage and Seattle
Someone verified to me that there is table shower there. And a nice lady in her 30's.
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 21:13 #12114Regular Member

Posts: 12Any idea how much donation for just BJ?
Thank you for the detailed report, I've been meaning to check this place out. Any idea how much donation for just BJ?
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
02-02-24 20:45 #12113Regular Member

Posts: 12Eastern Wisdom donation
What's the total you paid for this? I've done tons of HEs, but never a BBJ or even CBJ.
Originally Posted by Gagnely476
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
02-02-24 17:55 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 79Greek?
Is this a Greek or French dialect?
Originally Posted by Court1408
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 17:24 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 541Which place is this with Caucasian provider? Was it HJ for $120?
Originally Posted by EastsideD
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 17:05 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 205Ms Massage Kirkland
Yes now there are 2, with old location and new location (near savage Brewery). Both open with the same name.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Anyone try the new location?
-
02-02-24 17:04 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 205KiWI
Cute girls buy HE only without of a whole lot added in. Limited.
Originally Posted by Puppetz0
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 11:23 #12108Regular Member

Posts: 18Outcall?
Are there any decent massage providers with at least a HE who do outcall in Seattle?












Reply With Quote






