Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 19508
-
02-02-24 21:52 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 74June / Garden Massage and Seattle
Someone verified to me that there is table shower there. And a nice lady in her 30's.
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 21:13 #12127Regular Member

Posts: 12Any idea how much donation for just BJ?
Thank you for the detailed report, I've been meaning to check this place out. Any idea how much donation for just BJ?
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
02-02-24 20:45 #12126Regular Member

Posts: 12Eastern Wisdom donation
What's the total you paid for this? I've done tons of HEs, but never a BBJ or even CBJ.
Originally Posted by Gagnely476
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
02-02-24 17:55 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 79Greek?
Is this a Greek or French dialect?
Originally Posted by Court1408
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 17:24 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 541Which place is this with Caucasian provider? Was it HJ for $120?
Originally Posted by EastsideD
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 17:05 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 204Ms Massage Kirkland
Yes now there are 2, with old location and new location (near savage Brewery). Both open with the same name.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Anyone try the new location?
-
02-02-24 17:04 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 204KiWI
Cute girls buy HE only without of a whole lot added in. Limited.
Originally Posted by Puppetz0
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 11:23 #12121Regular Member

Posts: 18Outcall?
Are there any decent massage providers with at least a HE who do outcall in Seattle?
-
02-02-24 09:57 #12120Banned Member

Posts: 2302New Good Massage in Kent at old location
It's called "Good Massage" but I don't know if they live up to the name yet.
Knocked and was greeted by mms. Other girl was busy.
Location is the little Benson Medical / Dental plaza (on Benson on the Kent / Renton border).
Used to be a Viet owned shop but was closed for a while.
Lmk if you find out anything useful.
-
02-02-24 00:49 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 211Thank you sir for the info! Too bad it's not more useful, I guess it's just wishful thinking that there are more legit reviews there.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 20:29 #12118Regular Member

Posts: 18It's not really a review, just going to describe an unusual visit. The place is on eastside in quiet plaza.
As I was parking, there was a guy (probably another monger), who stared at me for good 5 seconds while he was walking past. I tried to avoid eye contact, but the guy was too intense. That's weird. So I parked and wait in the car until the guy leaves. He drives away, then does you-turn, and parks on the other side of the street in another plaza, from where he can see the massage place. I was considering leaving because that seems sketchy. But I decided to enter anyway.
I get walked into the room, waiting for the lady to come back. Suddenly door opens, different lady storms into the room. She's tall, looks Caucasian, wearing puffed jacket and bagged jeans, not the usual AMP type. I am confused, asking what's going on (I assumed she's a lost client). She seemed confused as well, but we were able to figure out, she removed her jacked and started massaging me. The rest was usual, standard experience and pricing for eastside.
-
02-01-24 17:03 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 32King's Queen
Queen is back at Kings. Everything that has been reported here previously is spot on. English is not the only language she speaks vigorously.
-
02-01-24 15:38 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 275No, unfortunately she isn't back yet.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 13:32 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 237Do you know if Michelle is back yet at VIP?
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 12:16 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 134Greenlake Spa on RM
It wasn't a legit review. As is the case with about 90% of rubmaps anymore. Each of the last two reviews (since yours) have been by usernames followed by two numbers. And they list the ethnicity as "Asian."
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
Rubmaps became virtually useless a couple years ago and is only getting worse.













Reply With Quote





